Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lily Evans, This Is Her Life by AbnormallyAbnormal

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything that you recognize, but otherwise I own EVERYTHING! Hehehe.

Authors Note: Hopefully you like this story, and……………PLEASE REVIEW!!!

Also, please read my other story, Give A Dog A Bone, because over thirty people have read it, and I have no reviews, so I feel very unloved! Thankyou!



Hogwarts Express and Truth or Dare

Lily Evans stepped onto the Hogwarts Express, waving goodbye to her parents as she left, as she had done for the past six years. After searching the train for a short while, she found her “partners in crime”, the Marauders, plus her two best friends Candace Sminton and Samantha Tims, also known as Sammy, in a compartment near the back of the train.

Candace, Sirius Black, one of Lily’s very good friends, and Peter Pettigrew, a boy who belonged to the Marauders but whom Lily didn’t think very highly of, were all sitting on a bench one side of the compartment. James Potter, Lily’s best guy friend, and Sammy were on the opposite bench. Remus was on the floor reading a book, James and Sammy were just sitting talking about their summer, and Sirius and Candace were dying Peter’s hair a very fleuro-pink color, while he was sleeping. Normally Candace would not go within two feet of Sirius, but when there were pranks involved, she would always help, as would Sammy and Lily.

When Lily entered the compartment, James, Sammy and Remus looked up and greeted her warmly, but Sirius and Candace barely looked up, and mumbled ‘Hi Lil,’ under their breaths, as to not wake Peter. Lily laughed softly, and then went and sat between James and Sammy, just in case Candace and Sirius decided to do something to her hair. Lily showed them all her prefect badge, which she had received a few weeks ago, and had been very surprised at getting, as she was a Marauder. But then again, Remus was a Prefect as well, and so was Sammy.

They were sitting peacefully, just talking about what they had been doing over their summers, when suddenly the compartment door burst open with a loud ‘bang’, which woke Peter up, who looked quite disoriented.

At the door were Bellatrix Black and Rudolphus Lestrange, the Marauders most loathed enemies. ‘Well, well, well what do we have here Rudolphus?’ said Bellatrix to Rudolphus. ‘Well Bella, what we have here is 3 dirty scumbags, a blood traitor, and… three mudbloods.’

Lily, Sammy and Candace were all muggle-born, and the Slytherins took advantage of that whenever they could. But by this point, James, Sirius and Remus were all standing up, wands at the ready, while Peter frantically went through his things to find his wand. Lily, Sammy and Candace all had their wands out too, but were trying to restrain the three boys who were defending them, rather than bothering to defend themselves.

Black and Lestrange, seeing that they were outnumbered, turned and exited the compartment, Lestrange calling over his shoulder- ‘Oh, and we’ll be back mudbloods, and next time, your little guard-dogs won’t be there to save you.’ James, Sirius and Remus all lunged for him, but found that they couldn’t move, because the girls all had firm grips on their arms. All except for Lily, who was pointing her wand at the retreating Slytherins and mumbling something under her breath….

Two seconds later the group heard a couple of very high- pitched screams, which seemed to be coming from down the hall. The Marauders, plus the honorary Marauders (Candace and Sammy), all rushed out of the compartment, except for Lily, only to find Bellatrix on the floor throwing up worms, and Lestrange wearing a very nice frilly pink dress and some rather pink make-up.

Of course everybody had left whatever they were doing to see what the screaming was about, so pretty much the entire school witnessed the amusing scene. Not only that, but Sirius had used the camera that he had gotten from Lily for Christmas to take a photograph!!

Once the Marauders, Sammy and Candace had all gone back to the compartment and congratulated Lily, and Sirius had informed Peter that his hair was definitely pink before he got on the train, they decided to play Truth or Dare. Sirius went first. ‘Ok Jamesie, truth or dare??’

‘Truth’

‘Well gee, easy option out! Ok if you had to pick a girl in this compartment to go out with, who would it be??’ James suddenly went very red and after a few minutes of everyone staring at him, Sirius with a smirk on his face, he mumbled something under his breath that sounded like:

‘Filly.’

‘Sorry James, what was that??? Didn’t quite hear ya mate,’ said Sirius grinning widely.

‘Lily’ said James quietly, although everyone still heard him. There was a stunned silence, with Sirius just grinning widely and James examining a piece of dust on his shoe. Lily sat there open-mouthed, Sammy and Candace had identical smirks on their faces, and…. Peter gave Remus some money, although no one but Sirius noticed!

After a few minutes of silence, Sirius said, ‘Well Jamesie, your turn to ask someone!’

James looked up, relieved that somebody had broken the silence, but he was still a very odd-looking color. ‘Ummmmmm okay, Sirius, truth or dare???’

‘Truth.’ It seemed like no one could be bothered to do the dare, either that, or they were too scared.

‘Ummmm ok Paddy, same question that you asked me,’ said James with a grin.

But Sirius wasn’t to be fooled. ‘Candace of course!! Everyone knows that!’ he said, grinning, because he hadn’t been caught out- everyone knew he liked Candace! Nobody even really looked up when he said that, although Candace seemed to look at him differently for once. James was pretty annoyed, because he was trying to get Sirius back, but it hadn’t worked.

They couldn’t play anymore after that though, because Peter had fallen asleep again and Sammy, Remus and Lily had to go to a prefect meeting. Sirius, James and Candace decided to go and annoy Severus Snape, a slimy git who had been pestering them since their first year at Hogwarts.

They all arrived at Hogwarts safely, and went to the Sorting. The Marauders turned all the Slytherins’ hair the same fleuro-pink that they had done Peter’s, except this time it was almost permanent, and lasted for a month! They all got an early night, so that they could get up in time for the classes, but they all knew that James and Sirius wouldn’t anyway!!!!

REVIEW! PLEASE!