Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Kidnapped by Raz

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Author's Note: Hi! I'm Raz! [Warning: I have a tendency to ramble...] Until about a month ago I was completely oblivious to the whole world of fan fics (*collective gasp* I know--poor deprived me!) but I followed Maline from the North Tower's recommendation to Helga von Nutwimple @ fanfiction.net, read her 2 Hr-Sn fics and decided that, in the world of fiction, age doesn't matter, as well as getting interested in fan fiction! So here's my first ever fanfic, a Hr-Sn in tribute! Hope you like it and please comment!
Also, a heads-up: this isn't really going to get started until Chapter 2, so please don't get fed up with me 'til then!

Disclaimer: Most of the characters and the background setting used in this story were created by J. K. Rowling, and are owned by her and not me!

Now, on a darker note...

***


“Your father tells me that you are still in school, Draco… That you attend Hogwarts.”
“Yes, Lord.”
They were in the parlor of the Malfoys’ castle. Draco was standing before the empty grate, pale, but composed. His father sat in a chair off to the side, smiling in anticipation, and before him was the Dark Lord: long, spidery hands steepled and eyes gleaming malevolently.
“And I imagine that you see a good deal of Harry Potter?”
“Some.” said Draco cautiously, a faint curl now visible in his lip.
“Excellent. I want you to tell me about Potter’s close friends.”
“Weasley “Ronald Weasley-“ Draco said quickly, trying to mask his surprise, but very obviously relieved to know what he was wanted for, “and Hermionie Granger. A muggle girl,” he added, at a gesture from his father.
“Yess… You have heard of the incident at the Ministry? What of those others who followed him?”
“They are loyal to him, my Lord. But Potter”“
“Is there any love interest for dear Harry among them?”
“None of them, but he’s gone out with a Ravenclaw girl, Cho Chang. Fifth year.” Draco said smoothly.
“He is serious about her?”
Draco went a shade paler. “I do not know, my Lord.”
“Very well. Your willingness will be remembered, Draco.” The Dark Lord dismissed him, smiling wolfishly. Draco bowed awkwardly and hurried out.
Voldemort sat quiet a moment, and then turned to his Death Eater. “I want Potter, Lucius: I believe he is the key to cracking Dumbledore.”
“Harry Potter will not be lured away so easily again, my Lord… He feels responsible for the death of Black and for the injuries of his friends; he is warier…”
“Yes, but if he knew we had one of them; if he knew for sure, would he not try to save them?”
“Dumbledore himself would stop the boy, Lord.”
“He will not know.” Voldemort asserted, smiling thinly. “I am entrusting you with this task, Lucius; be sure that you succeed. You must take the muggle girl. It is summer; she will be cut off from her friends, and unprotected. Be certain that you control everyone she lives with. Modify their memories, and hers. If she has an owl, kill it.”
“Very good, my Lord.”