Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Git in Shining Armor by juniorauthor

Printer
Summary: Ronald Weasley struggles with his teaspoon's worth of emotions during Hermione's stay at the Burrow summer after fifth year. With the Twins succumbing the household to spontaneous product trials, and a new Minister of Magic, one would think that Hermione's Bulgarian pen pal would be the least of Ron's problems.



And that would be what one would get for thinking.





Surprises abound (the Good and the Bad) assure the Weasleys and their house guest this will be a summer all but one of them will never forget.



Final chapter is in queue. Wow, that took forever, didn't it?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 12 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 50899 Viewcount: 41875
Published on: 07/13/05 Updated On: 07/14/07





1. Burrow Goings On by juniorauthor [ - ] (3471 words)

2. Confusion 'n a Tin Box by juniorauthor [ - ] (3293 words)

3. Bogies and Orderly Lessons by juniorauthor [ - ] (4184 words)

4. Sundry Intentions by juniorauthor [ - ] (3589 words)

5. Sugar, Spice, and Things Not So Nice by juniorauthor [ - ] (4110 words)

6. Just a Little Less Than Charming by juniorauthor [ - ] (4381 words)

7. Textbooks and Swollen Tongues by juniorauthor [ - ] (4660 words)

8. Feeling Krummy by juniorauthor [ - ] (4384 words)

9. Just When You Thought Things Couldn't Get Worse by juniorauthor [ - ] (3583 words)

10. Out of the Fireplace and Into the Fire by juniorauthor [ - ] (4543 words)

11. Blood, Sweat, and Tears by juniorauthor [ - ] (5860 words)
I am terribly sorry this took so long, folks. I hope you will forgive me, and that this chapter was worth the wait. I promise that the epilogue(yes, an epilogue. I just can't help myself) will not take nearly as long. Again, I apologize. Thank you for your patience.


12. Life After Death by juniorauthor [ - ] (4841 words)
I cannot believe it took nearly a year to finish this story. I guess part of me didn't realy want to finish it to be over, but that's not fair to you guys, is it? Anyway, I hope you enjoy this final chapter.