Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Might Have Been... by Danswizardgurl

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
CHAPTER 1

James: “There you go, you’re lucky Evans was here, Snivellus!”
Severus: “Tha- tha- thanks, I guess, Lily.”
Lily: “It’s quite alright, no one should be treated like that!”
Sirius: “Oh come on Evans, go out with James!”
Lily: “I’d rather go out with him.”

*She points at Severus. He looks shocked but bitter toward James all the same.*

James: “With Snivellus?! Over me!? Fine, have him then! I’ll leave both of you alone for good then!”
Lily: “Fine! That’s what I’ve always wanted in the first place.”

*Lily storms off. James looks at Sirius and kicks a clump of grass as they walk back to the tree. Severus gets to his feet and stammers after Lily. He walks beside her.*

Severus: “You didn’t have to stick up for me. Thanks, though. No ones ever been nice to me. Not even my own family.”

*Lily stopps and turns to him slowly.*

Lily: “Severus, like I said, no one deserves to be treated like an animal! You’re very welcome. I’m sorry about your family.”
Severus: “Do you want to go to dinner with me? You don’t have to, but I’ve never had company at a mea l… ”
Lily: “Of course, I’ll meet you in the great hall at 6. Bye for now!”
Severus: “Alright, bye!”

*She starts to walk again. Severus stands there a minute in shock. He has this feeling, a new feeling inside him. He has never felt it before in his life.*

*He slowly walks backto the Slytherin common room and up to his dorm, where he sits on his bed. For one of the first times in his life, he smiles. He is actually happy. After all the pain in his life.*

*He changes and sits in his bed until 5:30. He gets up and heads for the great hall. When he walks in, he sees her, her beautiful red hair up in a pony-tail, a few pieces hanging down in front. He walks to her and sits down. She had been day dreaming, and comes out of her reverie with a jerk.*

ooc: r&r this is also one of my stories on HPfanfiction.com so its mine i didnt steal it lol