Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Might Have Been... by Danswizardgurl

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Lily: “Oh, hey!”
Severus: “Hey, soo umm … this is a switch … ”
Lily: “Yeah it is, but change is good … ”

*Just then James, Sirius, Lupin, and Peter walk by. James sneers at Severus and doesn't look at Lily. He is obviously very upset with them. Lily doesn't look but rolls her eyes. Severus looks back at the table with a frown.*

Severus: “I think he really did like you.”
Lily: “Well he sure didn’t act like it.”

*Just as she finishes her sentence, dinner appears. Severus is quite hungry but he goes easy on eating. It seems to him that Lily does too.*

Lily: “So … how did you do on your Astronomy test?”
Severus: “Uhh … not so good, I got a P.”
Lily: “Oh, I got an O.”
Severus: “That’s good, I get an O every now and then.”

*They finish dinner while talking about trips to Hogmeade and such. Severus invites Lily to the next Hogmeade trip in two weeks.*

Lily: “Well, dinner was good, I’ll see you later then.”
Severus: “Yeah! Good night!”
Lily: “Good night!”

*Lily turns and walks toward the Gryffindor tower. He stands a minute, watching as she walked down the hall, her ponytail waving as she walked. She turns a corner, and he's all alone in a dark hallway. He slowly turns and starts to walk. Someone grabs his shoulder. It is Lucius … *

Lucius: “Well well well, associating with a Gryffindor girl. If I didn't know better, I'd think you like her …”
Severus: “Leave me alone, Lucius.”
Lucius: “Now there, I thought we were friends, Severus … ?”
Severus: “I haven’t been your friend since what you did last year! That was way to much just for a girl!”
Lucius: “Oh, still mad over Narcissa? She a great girl … in every way … ”

*Lucius gives a bit of an evil laugh.*

Severus: “Look Lucius, just stay out of my life! Stay out of my business!”
Lucius: “Fine! Have your Gryffindor tramp! That’s all you could ever get anyway … ”

*Lucius turns as he speaks his last words. That is it, Severus thinks to himself, I am tired of Lucius’s bullying. He pulls out his wand and aims it at Lucius’s back*

Severus: “Petrificus Totalus!!!”

*Lucius instantly freezes with his legs together and arms to his side. Severus gives a little smirk and walks over to him. He grabs Lucius near his stiff arms and drags him to a nearby closet. He closes the door, then walks happily back to the common room. He had been wanting to do that for years.*

ooc: r&r