Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I'm A Little Teapot by Raving Writer

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Harry, Ron and Hermione quickly ran down the stone corridor and into the dungeons. "I can't believe it! We're going to be late ... again!" panted Hermione.

"Yeah, I think we know that already," said Ron.

"Don't get smart with me! The whole house is going to get mad at us if Snape deducts any more points!" The three finally arrived at potions class only to find a very pleased looking group of Slytherins.

"You're late," said Snape smiling broadly. "How many points should we make it today? Thirty? Forty? Fifty? What do you think?" he asked.

"Make it one hundred!" replied an extremely cruel Slytherin boy with blonde hair.

"Draco, let's not be too mean to our fellow students. Let's make it one hundred house points from Gryffindor! Now, will you please take your seats?" Hermione and Ron quickly sat down, but Harry remained standing. "Didn't you hear me, Potter? I said sit down." Harry still didn't sit.

"Harry, what do you think your doing!? You're going to get us all in big trouble!" Hermione whispered urgently.

"Mr. Potter, if you don't sit down this instant I will be forced to give you a detention, and you know how hard it would be for me to do that." Harry finally, though reluctantly, sat down. "Five more points from Gryffindor just for the hassle. Now, the ingredients are on the board. Today we are making a healing potion. It's due at the end of class so I suggest that you get to work."

The Gryffindor house left Snape's class looking very glum. They all doubted that they were ever going to get all those points back."We'd better get to transfiguration quick, or McGonagall will have a fit," said Ron. Harry nodded in agreement. Ron had seemed okay with the fact that Harry hadn't sat down right away but Hermione was completely ticked. "Why didn't you sit down when he told you to!? It would have saved us five points!" bellowed Hermione. "Wow! A whole five points!" said Harry sarcastically. The three of them arrived just in time for class and sat down next to each other, Ron between Harry and Hermione.

"Today, class, we are going to be practicing turning cups into teapots. The spell to do this is pottea (A/N: It's pronounced potty.). Ok, once you all have your cups, you may begin." The word pottea was repeated throughout the class as the students tried to turn their cups into teapots. So far one kid was having extreme trouble. His name: Neville Longbottom. He was now working on his third cup. His other two had turned into toilets. I wonder why.

"Pottea!" bellowed Neville as he once again tried to transform his cup, but this time he missed. Instead of hitting his target he hit a young boy.

The class quickly ran over to the young boy to see what happened, but what had happened was what would seem obvious. Neville had finally transfigured something into a teapot, and his name was Harry Potter. Suddenly, laughter exploded from the mouths of the students who had seen what happened, but Minerva McGonagall did not seem one bit amused.

"Well, I don't know what to do," she said, "I only learned how to turn things into teapots not how to change them back. Weasley, Granger, will you kindly escort your friend to the hospital wing?"

"Y-yeah sure," said Ron trying to keep from laughing himself. Hermione, on the other hand, didn't seem as willing. "Actually, I'm not sure I understand the spell. Do you think you could have someone else take Harry while you explain it to me?" A few people gasped. Hermione Granger not understand a spell? When she finished saying that, a huge pillar of steam burst out of Harry's spout and he started whistling.

"Don't worry. I can take him alone." Ron then picked up Harry and quickly walked out of the room. As he was carrying Harry to the hospital wing he couldn't help but be reminded of a song, a song that strongly resembled what Harry currently looked like.

***

Ron was still on his way to the hospital wing when he ran into the last person he wanted to see, Malfoy. "What's that you've got there, Weasel?"

"It's a teapot, Malfoy."

"I knew that. What are you going to do with it?"

"What's it to you?"

"Let me see it."

"Why should I?"

"Accio!" screamed Draco, and the teapot (A.K.A Harry) flew into his arms. "What would happen if I 'accidentally' dropped this?" he asked teasingly.

"You wouldn't!" but he had spoken too soon. At that very moment, there was a huge crash. Draco had dropped the teapot, and it had shattered. "Oh no! I hope he's not dead!" thought Ron.

"Whoops! It slipped." Draco said sarcastically. And he walked away. Ron quickly picked up all of the shattered pieces and ran to Madame Pomfrey.

When he got to the hospital wing, Madame Pomfrey said that she could put him back together but she needed all the pieces -- and that is where the trouble began. After she had restored him to his normal body, something was missing. His arm! Where was his arm!?

"What the hell did you do to me, Ron!?"

"Sorry! I met Draco along the way and, well, you slipped."

"Well you better find my arm! Or else!" And so the two boys went back to the scene of the crime and began to search for the missing piece.
------
(A/N: Please review! All the advice and compliments I get about my stories really help.)