Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I'm A Little Teapot by Raving Writer

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
(A/N: I would like to thank all of you who reviewed my last story. If you do read this story please e-mail me or review to let me know what you think.)
~*~
Short and Stout

Harry and Ron walked down the hallway trying to think of where the piece may have ended up. They had no idea how often the elves cleaned the school and didn't want to take any chances. When they arrived at the spot where Draco had "accidentally" dropped Harry, Ron quickly got on his hands and knees and got to work.

"Would it kill you to help?" asked Ron after a few minutes of searching.

"No, but if I get down on my knees I'd probably fall over. Since, you know, I only have one arm at the moment."

"Well it's not my fault!"

"Oh, that's right. I forgot! You weren't there."

"Just shut up." said Ron going red. "I tried to pick up all of the pieces."

Their search continued for hours. Ron was searching on his hands and knees while Harry walked around barefoot hoping to step on the missing piece. Hermione then walked over to them.

"I'm really sorry that I got mad at you guys earlier. Would you mind if I helped you and Harry look?" she asked.

"I s'pose not. We need as much help as we can get. How did you know where we were?"

"I went to the hospital wing to see if Harry was okay and Madame Pomfrey told me that you had come here to search for a missing piece."

"Okay...I'm pretty sure it shattered in this room and so-"

"Ow! Holy *beep*!"

Ron and Hermione quickly looked over in Harry's direction.

"Did you find it?" asked Hermione.

"No, I stepped on a tooth." said Harry sounding depressed. Forgetting about the pain in his foot, he walked over to the wall and sat down. "It's hopeless. We're never going to find it." he said as he examined the tooth.

"What the hell was that doing there?" asked Ron, "I've been looking for that tooth all week." he grabbed the tooth out of Harry's hand and quickly put it into his pocket. Harry and Hermione couldn't help but stare. Harry then stood up and was about to walk to the Gryffindor common room when-

"Ouch! The missing piece!" said Harry excitedly as he pulled something out of his rear end.

They all didn't have to think twice about what to do. The trio ran in the direction of the hospital wing, hoping that Harry's arm could be restored. They smashed through the door of the hospital wing and accidentally ran into Madame Pomfrey.

"Where's the fire?" she asked.

"No fire, just this!" said Harry as he showed her the little white piece that he had found.

"Oh my! You found the piece." she quickly grabbed it from Harry and examined it.

"So, can you fix his arm?" asked Ron looking hopeful.

"I'll have to turn him back into a teapot and reconnect it, but yes I can." she said. "I just need to know the spell used to turn him into a teapot."

"Th-the spell?" stuttered Ron.

"Yes dear, the spell."

Ron quickly looked at Hermione.

"Erm...wasn't it potty or peepee or something like that?" asked Hermione.

"N-no, I thought it was something like poe eat." said Ron.

"I dunno..."

"We should go ask McGonagall." interrupted Harry.

"Good idea!" said Ron, but Hermione couldn't have disagreed anymore.

"I'm sure there's a book of spells in the library we could use." said Hermione. Ron and Harry just glared at her. "Or, we could go ask Professor McGonagall." In my opinion, it would have been smarter to go to the library. This caused more trouble among the trio.

The three of them quickly ran out of the hospital wing and headed towards Professor McGonagalls office. "Oh no! Don't worry about fixing my door before you go!" they heard Madame Pomfrey call after them, but by then they had already arrived at the office. They opened the door to her office and found it empty.

"Damn, she's not here." said Ron.

"Well where would she be then?" asked Hermione.

"How do you expect us to know where the bloody teachers go after they're done teaching!?" screamed Harry.

The three of them stood there thinking. Suddenly, the door opened, and in came Neville Longbottom.

"What's going on in here?" he asked.

"Nothing Neville. Just go away." said Harry.

"Well it sure didn't sound like nothing." said Neville.

"Do you remember the spell Professor McGonagall taught us today?" asked Hermione sweetly.

"Wasn't it poopy or something like that?"

"No, I thought it was more like ploppy." said Harry.

"We know it started with a P." said Ron.

The four of them sat down in the room and brainstormed ideas. Each time the word becoming more less likely. Finally, Filch walked into the room and forced them to leave. It was eleven o'clock at night and they still hadn't figured out what the word was.

"Great. It's eleven o'clock at night and we still don't know what the word is," said Hermione.

"We could ask McGonagall tomorrow." suggested Ron.

They had finally arrived at the entrance to their common room.

"What a stupid idea." said Harry.

"That isn't a stupid idea. That's probably the smartest one he's had all night." said Hermione.

"No you idiot, that's the password." The portrait then swung open to let them in.

They stayed up and talked a little while longer. Harry was still armless and they couldn't figure out what the word was. At twelve o'clock they finally decided to go to bed, but at the same time there was a huge pop. Harry had turned back into a teapot. Neville started laughing uncontrollably while everyone else just stared. They carried Harry back to the hospital wing where he stayed the night.

*

Ron and Hermione were sitting in the Great Hall eating breakfast when they were soon joined by Fred and George Weasley.

"We heard about what happened to Harry." said Fred.

"So we decided to come over and give you our deepest sympathy." said George. They then burst into laughter. George laughing so hard that he had fallen on the floor and had tears running down his face.

"I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout." sang Fred.

"When I get all steamed up, hear me shout." sang George

"Tip me over and pour me out." sang both Weasleys together.

"Oh shut up. He's probably his normal self by now." said Ron.

"We should probably go see how he's doing." said Hermione. And the two of them set off for the hospital wing for what they hoped was the last time.

*

The two of them arrived at the hospital wing and saw Harry was once again his normal self, but for how long? They didn't know. Something was still missing though.

"Erm...Harry? Where's your left ear?" asked Ron.

"I'm not really sure at the moment, but hey! I've still got another one!"

"Are you feeling okay?" Hermione asked a little worried.

"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be? I've got two great friends and an extremely evil dude with the name Voldemort after me. What more could I want?"

Ron and Hermione jumped at the mention of his name. Madame Pomfrey walked into the room with a very glum expression on her face.

"I'm sorry dears, but I had to give him a potion that would keep his mind off his missing ear. I'm not sure if he's quite back to normal yet either. He could turn back into a teapot at any moment." she said.

"Let's go ask Dumbledore. He'll know what to do." said Hermione.

And for once, Ron couldn't argue. The spell didn't matter as much anymore, what mattered was finding Harry's ear and figuring out how to turn him back to normal. As the two walked out of the hospital wing they heard a girl shouting. They moved close enough so that they could understand what she was saying. She was screaming about an ear.