Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I'm A Little Teapot by Raving Writer

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The two ran down the hall trying to get to the person who had screamed. They hoped that they could find the missing ear and get out of this hell hole that they had somehow fallen into. When they finally arrived at the spot, there was a huge crowd. Hermione and Ron quickly pushed through and saw the ear lying on the floor.

"Well, that was easy," said Ron.

"But it's not supposed to be that easy! This has to be rubber or some kind of trick!" complained Hermione.

She picked up the ear and found that it was, in fact, real. With a sigh she turned to head to the hospital wing. As she walked back with Ron at her side she could hear a couple of girls squealing, "Oh my God! She touched it! That's disgusting!" Others just nodded their heads in agreement as they watched the two walk away.

When they arrived at the hospital wing they were surprised to find Harry was still his normal self. They just stood there in silence for awhile. Ron was the first to speak.

"We found your ear, mate."

"Damn, I was beginning to like only having one ear. Well, if two heads are supposed to be better than one, then two ears must be the same," Harry said optimistically. Apparently the potion was still in full affect.

"I'll go find Madame Pomfrey," Hermione said and then walked away. Harry and Ron were now alone.

"May I see my ear please?"

"Yeah ... sure," said Ron. He handed the ear to Harry who immediately started to examine it.

"It's a very unique ear isn't it?" Harry asked. "It's very beautiful."

"Whatever you say, Harry. Whatever you say." Ron sat down on one of the hospital beds and waited for Hermione to return. He sat there and eventually he began to daydream.

"Oooh! What's this potion? Wow! I wonder if I'm the only kid in the school with twenty ... no wait! Twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five. Twenty-five fingers. What do you think, Ron?" Harry asked. Ron who was still off in lala land didn't pay much attention to this. He started to think over what Harry had said after awhile and instantly looked at him.

"Twenty-five fingers! Lemme see your hand!"

Harry's hand instantly shot up into the air just as Hermione returned with Madame Pomfrey.

"Harry! What do you think you are doing!? What happened to your hand!? Weasley, why weren't you keeping an eye on him?" Madame Pomfrey asked with a very sharp tone.

"Sorry, I just wasn't paying attention I guess," said Ron solemnly.

"Well, this can be fixed. Are you sure this is his ear, Hermione?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes."

"Well, it's worth a try. Did you figure out the spell?"

"Pottea," said Hermione.

"Very good!" And with that, Madame Pomfrey turned Harry back into a teapot, turned the ear into the missing piece, and fixed Harry. Then, she turned him back into his normal self and examined him throughly.

"Is everything okay?" asked Ron curiously.

"Yes, everything seems to be here." replied Madame Pomfrey, "The potion should wear off in no time at all."

"Thank you," said Hermione as she grabbed Harry's hand and walked away with him. Ron followed.

That night in the common room ...

"Thanks a lot for fixing me, guys," said Harry.

"No problem, mate," Ron said with a smile on his face. The three friends were now back together and felt that nothing else could possibly go wrong. The three of them walked out of the common room and headed for the Great Hall. This was one of those times when you felt you just had to celebrate.

*

The next day, Harry, Ron, and Hermione couldn't help but continue to feel happy that they were back together. Suddenly something struck Harry. What would happen in potions class? The Slytherins would, of course, have heard about Harry's becoming a teapot. And how exactly was he supposed to write with twenty-five fingers? Potions was their first class that day, and as Harry walked with his friends to Snape's dungeon, he wished he was still a teapot.