Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I'm A Little Teapot by Raving Writer

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The trio finally arrived at Snape's dungeon. It had seemed to take them a short time, too. Peeves had been chasing them down the halls while throwing water balloons at them. Soaked from head to toe, they took their seats and waited for class to begin.

"Oh look, it's Teapotter and his friends." The rest of the Slytherins laughed. Of course, it was Draco Malfoy. "In my opinion, I think you looked better as a teapot."

Snape walked in just as Draco finished what he was saying. "Today class we are going to be making a shrinking potion. The ingrediants are on the board. I will be walking around to check on your progress."

As soon as Snape had turned his attention away from the class, a note fluttered over to Harry. He quickly opened it and read what was inside. He instantly turned red. Ron grabbed the note out of Harry's hands and read it as well. Instead of turning red though, Ron began to laugh. Hermione shot him a look and he instantly stopped.

"What seems to be the problem over here?" Snape asked. He walked over and stared directly at the three of them. "What have you gotten done?" he asked.

"Nothing yet, sir." replied Ron.

"Fifty points from Gryffindor for the interruption and if you don't have the potion completed by the end of class I'll make it seventy!" he turned and started to walk away when something caught his eye. "What's that?" he asked turning once again to face them.

"What's what, sir?" asked Harry. Snape pointed to the note.

"That."

"It's just a bit of old parchment that's all." Hermione said.

"Let me see it." Ron reluctantly handed the note to Snape. "Passing notes in class?" he asked. He unfolded the little peice of paper and began to read it aloud:

"Potter was a teapot, and he is still short and stout,
He got pissed of and let all of his steam out,
This happened during McGonagall's class,
He later found the missing piece in his ass.

No matter what else happens,
No matter what they say,
he will always be known as Mr. Potter the Teapot
To me."


The Slytherins began to laugh and Harry turned as red as Ron's hair. (A/N: That's a big accomplishment.) He felt like running out of the classroom but he couldn't, he still had to finish his potion. Trying to hide his face, Harry continued making his potion.

~*~

The next day, Harry refused to go down to the Great Hall so Ron and Hermione ended up skipping breakfast as well. They decided to go to Hagrids. It had seemed like forever since they had visited him. The knocked on his door and got no answer. They knocked again and still got no answer. Hermione called his name and opened the door. Hagrid's hut was completely filled with teapots. Harry saw this and began to scream. He ran out of the hut and into the forest. Hermione and Ron had no choice but to follow.

~*~

(A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Please review! The next one will be longer I promise. It should be a lot more interesting as well.)