Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Forever Yours by harry_potter_star

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer : Ahem


Twinkle twinkle any lawyers


Don’t sue me because I have included this disclaimer


I don’t own anything Harry Potter


Um…la dee da dee da dee da…


Twinkle twinkle any lawyers


Don’t sue me because I have included this disclaimer





Ok, Here it is!! The moment you've all been waitng for!! I am sooo sorry if I made anyone feel bad, and glad if I made anyone feel good!! After a lot of decision making and arguing, here is the winner of the poetry contest, Chapter six, Forever yours, 2005!





Horrible Calista all you do is lie

To you we gladly say goodbye

You bat your lashes

Yet crumble to ashes

Because Lily gets the guy.





CONGRATULATIONS LUNA_MOON13!! You have won...A car!! (I wish) sorry, I mean, a place in the winners area for all time. Be proud!! Congrats to everyone who entered, You should all be proud as well!!!





“LIIIIILLLLYYY! LilyLilyLilyLilyLilyLilyLily! Wake UP! It’s here! It’s finally here!”



Lily screamed and shot up in her bed.



“Who’s here? What’s the matter?” she cried, confused.



“Not who, it! It’s Christmas, Lily! It’s finally Christmas!” Roxanna was regaining her composure, after having just performed a flying leap onto Lily’s sleeping figure.



Lily groaned. “Don’t do that Roxy!” she scolded, pressing her hand to her chest to feel her heart beat.



“Sorry…”



“What’s going on?” asked Jada, groggily.



“Roxanna’s on a sugar high again,” groaned Thaliana, her face buried in her pillow.



“I told you not to eat those biscuits last night, Roxy,” chided Krysta, who had been listening to the conversation with interest.



“Oh, very funny you guys!” Roxanna rolled her eyes. “It’s the twenty-fifth of December! It’s Christmas!”



“It’s also only 5:30 am, Roxy,” Lily growled, rubbing her eyes.



Roxanna looked a little hurt. “Well, at my house, It’s always my job to wake up the rest of my family on Christmas,” she defended herself.”



“I’ll bet they love that,” remarked Kysta.



“There’s no way I’m going to be able to get back to sleep now,” complained Thaliana.



Roxanna looked crestfallen. “Sorry…” she muttered.



Lily felt a little guilty for snapping at her. “Oh Roxy, don’t worry about it. Now we get to open our presents!” she reasoned.



Roxanna brightened, and the five girls immediately sprang to their present piles.



There were quickly cries of “I really wanted this!” and “Oh, you lucky thing, I wish I got one of them….Oh! I did!”




Lily let out a small cry of delight, and held up a tube of pink lip-gloss for her friends to see.



“It’s from mum and dad, and they said that I couldn’t have any until I was 13!”



“Can I try some?” asked Jada, hopefully.



“Of course!”





*






At breakfast the next morning, the five girls paraded down into the Great Hall proudly displaying their newly pink lips.




Krysta ran off to join her two friends Isabelle and Ray, while Lily, Jada, Thaliana, and Roxanna sat down with James and his friends.




Sirius, Remus, and James began to engage in a seemingly all-important conversation about the newest racing brooms, when James suddenly turned around to face Lily.




“By the way Lily, that lip-gloss looks really nice on you,” he complimented her.




Lily felt herself turn bright red, and decided there and then that she would wear that lip-gloss every day until it ran out.





*






Soon, Lily had grown tired of the cold snow and dreariness of Winter, and was glad to see the warmness and sun of Spring.




OK, so the sun was only out half of the time, when it could be seen through the rain clouds, but occasionally there were perfect days that all of the students in the school hastened to take advantage of.




On one of these days, Lily and her friends settled themselves under a willow tree.




Jada and Thaliana laid on their stomachs talking amiably, while Lily helped Roxanna with the homework that she had procrastinated until the last minute.




“You know, you really should have done this earlier,” Lily chided her friend.




Roxanna shrugged. “You can hardly blame me! Rod got engaged, that’s not exactly an everyday thing, you do realize, and I needed to catch up on all the gossip!”




Lily rolled her eyes. “You really are obsessed with that guy! He’s just a pop star!”




Yeah,’ chimed in Thaliana. “And he’s not even a good one. Take my advice Roxy, and go after Kennard, who doesn’t waste his time getting engaged.”




“For your information-“




“Lily, look,” Jada hissed.




Lily looked over to the spot where Jada was pointing.




James, Sirius, and Severus Snape; another boy in their year, were facing each other, menacingly.




Peter was watching with anticipation, hiding slightly behind Remus, who was frowning disapprovingly.




Lily sighed, this wasn’t an unusual scene lately, the three boys always seemed to find something to have a go at each other about, from evil stares one would give the other, to one of them walking the wrong way.




Which was why Lily wasn’t surprised when Snape punched James, hard, sending him sprawling backwards.




Jada and Lily both shot up and walked briskly over to the boys.




Sirius quickly whipped out his wand, and muttered something that Lily couldn’t hear.




Suddenly, Severus’s head began to swell, slowly at first, then faster and faster until it had reached at least twice its normal size.




Lily froze mid-stride, watching this strange scene.




Remus looked horrified, and his mouth dropped open.




James, who was trying to get up from the ground, holding his jaw, looked impressed.




“Sirius, where’d you learn that from?” he asked, incredulously.




Sirius smiled proudly.




“From one of my dearly beloved cousins, he tried to use it on me when he didn’t particularly enjoy the picture I drew of him. I tried to explain to him that the picture was, in fact, incredibly accurate, but he didn’t listen. I heard the spell he used, and practiced it for a year until I managed it.”




James laughed. “Who did you practice it on?” he wondered.




“My Mum. It took me months of practicing before I managed to make a difference to the size of her head, and even longer for her to notice that it was happening. I told her that it suited her; her head finally matched her ego.”




“Bet she wasn’t too pleased with that.”




“Nah, she wasn’t funnily enough. That’s the problem with my family, they can’t handle the truth.”




James and Sirius both burst out laughing, and even Remus managed a small chuckle.




No one seemed to have noticed that Severus was stumbling around off-balanced by his enormous head.




Remus finally glanced at him. “Go to the Hospital Wing,” he ordered. “And if you don’t mention who did this to you, we won’t mention how you tried to kill James earlier this year.”




Severus frowned. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he muttered.




“Oh, I think that you know perfectly well what he’s talking about,’ said James, sharply.




Peter nodded. “Just because we have an audience now, Snape, doesn’t mean that you’ve lost your memory.”




Snape didn’t seem to know what to say to this, so he turned his heel and stormed off towards the castle as well as he could without falling sideways.




Lily turned to James. “Okay,” she said, folding her arms and glaring at all four of the boys. “What the hell was that all about?”




Sirius and Remus glanced at each other uneasily. Once Lily got that look on her face, there was no easy way to worm their way out.




James folded his arms as well, and imitated Lily. ‘I’m very sorry Miss, but that’s classified information,” he said in a posh voice. “If we tell you, I’m afraid we’ll be forced to kill you.”




Lily rolled her eyes, and then smiled.




“Ok girls, let’s get out of here before they take drastic action,” she joked, and the four girls walked off, leaving four very relieved looking boys.










James started to head off towards the castle. Sirius, Remus, and Peter had gone off a long time ago.




“James! Wait,” a voice called out urgently.




James turned around, half-expecting Lily to be running towards him.




Instead, to his utter disappointment, it was Calista.




She rushed up to him, and then stopped, panting slightly. “James, we need to talk,” she insisted.




“What about?” asked James impatiently.




“Well, I wanted to apologize about what happened at the beginning of the year. I know that it may seem a little late for that now, but the thing is, you don’t really know what happened.”




James raised an eyebrow. “I…don’t?” he asked, disbelievingly.




“No, you don’t. Lily and I were getting along just fine, and she picked an argument with me. It was silly really, but she started accusing me of liking an absolute loser, and that I was shaming our group.”




James looked skeptical. “Who was the loser that you liked?” he asked, unknowingly.




Calista blushed. “Oh James, don’t you know? It was…is you. Anyway, I started to get really angry at her, and I tried to defend you, but she started swearing at me, and I lost my temper.”




Calista was crying now, and James was feeling increasingly uncomfortable.




“The next thing I knew, you had come and used expelliarmus on me. I don’t blame you James, I know it would have looked to you like I attacked Lily for no reason, but now you know. And James, I just wanted to warn you, I think that Lily may be flirting with you to make me upset, just don’t fall for it James. You deserve better.”




Calista lowered her head and started to walk away, but James stopped her. “Hey, Calista,” he said, cautiously.




'”What?”




“Thanks,” James smiled weakly. He knew that she was just trying to help, but it was taking all of his willpower not to start crying.




Calista smiled a little too. “You're welcome,” she said shyly, and turned her back on James.




Calista smirked to herself. Another prize winning performance from Calista Kilten, she thought, satisfied with herself.




It won’t be long now…











Hi, I really hope that you all enjoyed this chappie, review please!!!

OK, review challenge, this one is pretty easy, just who is your fav OC character so far in the story? The options are Ronxanna, Jada, Thaliana, Robert (though he isn't a huge part yet) Calista or a background character with no real personality that you happen to like for some reason? (please specify) And why are they your favourite charactes? This is greatly appreciated!!