Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Dynasty of the Wand by Lady Snuffles

Printer
Summary: The fact that opposites attract might be one reason for Ron and Hermione’s new endearment towards each other. By the time the Hogwarts Express pulls into Hogsmeade Station for another year at Hogwarts, every witch and wizard on the train knew something had changed drastically between the two friends. Harry and Ginny on the other hand decide to keep their relationship a secret because of a “dream” Harry has about ‘You Know Who.’ If their secret love is discovered by the wrong people it could possibly cost Harry and Ginny their lives.

The sequel is on it's way! It's been submitted so I hope you enjoy it everyone!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 19 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 64708 Viewcount: 84580
Published on: 09/02/05 Updated On: 03/20/07





1. Good Laughs And Bedrooms by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (2416 words)
The fact that opposites attract might be one reason for Ron and Hermione’s new endearment towards each other. By the time the Hogwarts Express pulls into Hogsmeade Station for another year at Hogwarts, every witch and wizard on the train knew something had changed drastically between the two friends. Harry and Ginny on the other hand decide to keep their relationship a secret because of a “dream” Harry has about ‘You Know Who.’ If their secret love is discovered by the wrong people it could possibly cost Harry and Ginny their lives.
2. Bad Dreams and Boxers by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3263 words)
After having a bad dream Harry must tell Ginny the one thing he hoped he’d never have to say. How will Ginny take it? Is it possible for the morning to end well?
3. The Party...and a Little Bit More... by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (4488 words)
Harry is having a party and finally, having a good time, but....where are Ron and Hermione?
4. Just Between the Four (Five) of Us by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3487 words)
Great Uncle Walter died!!!! On Ginny’s birthday too. With Ron and Ginny off to the funeral, Harry and Hermione find themselves free to talk with one another for the first time in weeks.
5. Home Sweet Home by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3325 words)
The Hogwart’s Express is finally on its way....will the sorting hat have another warning for us? And who is the new DADA professor this year? (You’ll never guess.) ;o)
6. Qui Vous Aimez Toujours Mourra by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (2843 words)
Harry has another dream and he is again struck by the thought that Ginny is in danger just by being with him. What will Ginny think of Harry’s new premonition?
7. The Big Blowout by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3442 words)
What are Harry and Ginny planning? Can any good come from it? And why does Ron try to punch Harry? Congrats to BewitchMe who got it right! Brownie points for you!
8. The Discovery by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (4346 words)
What and how many things are discovered?
9. Something Left Behind by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3413 words)
Here is a nice chappie on the months of October through December...the mystery begins to unravel...
10. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (4326 words)
Happy Christmas everybody! Even though it’s not December.....Christmas Eve at the Burrow! Christmas Day at number twelve and Harry finally gets that conversation with Lupin.
11. Nothing...Anything...Everything by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (2372 words)
Christmas Break Part Two: Harry finally gets that conversation with Lupin.
12. A Bit of Holiday Spirit by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (4708 words)
Christmas Day at Number Twelve! Will Ginny like her Christmas gift from Harry? And what will the rest of the Weasley’s do once they know about the engagement?
13. Where is Lupin? by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3402 words)
What was Lupin’s answer to Harry’s question? And Harry has yet another premonition, but this one is different from the last two...sort of. When problems arise there is only one person to go to. We all know who that is.
14. Meeting with Dumbledore by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (1737 words)
The chapter title is kind of self explanatory, don’t cha think?
15. Charlie's Challenge by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3822 words)
Romance is in the air with Valentine’s Day around the corner. What will Charlie do when he finds Harry is planning something special for Ginny?
16. The Tournament by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (3974 words)
The quidditch match has finally arrived! And where did we leave Ginny and Harry?
17. Missing by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (1880 words)
Where....ahem...I mean what are Harry’s dreams going to tell him next?I'm apologizing now for the super shortness of this chapter. I decided to be evil and leave a nice little cliff hanger instead of just following through to the next chapter. I'm hoping for quick updates between them though so it shouldn't be too terrible for you all. Only three chapters left!
18. Dream Come True by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (2452 words)
Where did Ginny go? Why was she screaming? Where is Harry? What are Ron and Hermione going to do now that their best friends are missing? Well, I’ll tell you..........
19. The Dynasty of the Wand by Lady Snuffles [ - ] (5012 words)
Last chapter everybody! We pick up right where we left off, so if you really want a recap go back and read the last section of chappie eighteen.