Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I Still Believe by theMarauders

Printer
Summary: *Post HBP* Harry's life becomes more and more complicated as time passes. A certain person continues to bother Harry's heart, but he knows what is best. If Voldemort knew...she could get hurt. Harry leaves her and goes on to finally defeat Voldemort. But, not everything is okay after the final battle. He won't wake up. But, there's is something much worse. Will she stay by him faithfully or will it be too much?

Excerpt: Harry still could not believe that Dumbledore was dead. Every time the thought came to his mind, Harry always tried to think of something else. But then his mind would normally shift to Ginny and he’d rather think about Dumbledore than ponder his feelings on her again. Why does everything have to be so complicated? Harry thought as he tried hard to fall back asleep.

*wow guys...i'm so sorry i havent updated in a while. im not going to make excuses other than say that my computer with the story on it broke--so i'm rewriting the last few chapters. SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS!*




Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 16309 Viewcount: 39133
Published on: 09/03/05 Updated On: 01/24/07






1. Returning Home by theMarauders [ - ] (1965 words)

2. The Lie by theMarauders [ - ] (1104 words)

3. The Wedding by theMarauders [ - ] (1136 words)

4. Loving You by theMarauders [ - ] (1192 words)

5. And It's All Over by theMarauders [ - ] (1190 words)

6. What Happened? by theMarauders [ - ] (1211 words)

7. Love Hurts by theMarauders [ - ] (2052 words)

8. The Visits by theMarauders [ - ] (1890 words)

9. The Unexpected by theMarauders [ - ] (2011 words)

10. The Reason by theMarauders [ - ] (1352 words)

11. The Make-Up and Break-Up by theMarauders [ - ] (1206 words)
My apologies for taking so long to post this chapter. My computer with this story's files on it broke, and until now, I had no access to the files. Thanks for all the support.