Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Unexpected Love by anticrombie0919

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 5********************
Beep! Beep! Beep!Beep!

Draco Malfoy looked at his alarm clock. The number hands told him it was six-thirty in the morning. Malfoy reached over and savagely hit his alarm clock, causing it to fall off the bedside table but not turn off. Groaning, he stood up and grabbed his alarm clock. Muttering curses at it, he threw it at the wall. When it broke into a thousand pieces he felt the anger drain out of him and walked slowly over to the bathroom door, scratching his bare chest and rubbing his hands on his black boxers for warmth.

He thought about what had made him so mad. Was it the alarm clock? No, I bet it was Granger. I can’t believe she walked in without knocking! So what if she shares these dormitories, too?! She should always knock before opening a door where her superiors could be present. And then she walked in on me and Alicia! Good thing Alicia had enough sense to hide in the kitchen when she heard that annoying girl sing that stupid song. But then she had to leave. Ugh! That Granger’s going to put a real dent in my shagging life with her “follow the rules” attitude. How do Potty and Weasel put up with it?

By the time he had finished ranting to himself he had reached the door leading to the adjoining bathroom. Bet that filthy, little, insolent Mudblood Granger would want me to knock. Malfoy gave a quick laugh. Ha! Fat chance Granger! You’re more likely to be my girlfriend! the blonde teen thought savagely, turning the doorknob with such ferocity that it looked like he wanted to tear the knob off the door.

The first thing he noticed was steam. Then, as looked up from the wet floor, he noticed a girl standing there. Damn! She has got some curves! I’ve never seen her around school before. Wonder how she got into the dormitory? She’s probably one of Granger’s friends. Too bad. She’s hot.

He stepped forward noiselessly, planning on scaring her and then asking about her. As he got closer he could she her lank hair was a brown color and it hung down long enough to touch her middle back. The only thing she was wearing was short, and slightly see-through, dark blue cloth shorts with a matching white shirt that stuck to her body showing every curve. He couldn’t see her face yet because of the steam and because she was leaning forward so close to the mirror that her face was almost touching.

When he was only one foot away from her body- her extremely great, curvy and cute body!- he decided to speak.

“Hey there, babe.” He smiled a wide smile as she screamed- a satisfyingly loud shriek- and turned to face him.

What he saw almost made him pee his boxers. “Holy shit!” he screamed. He couldn’t believe his eyes! It couldn’t be! “No freaking way! This is NOT right!” How could it be?

Malfoy groaned in despair. He had called her ‘babe’! That hot girl was . . . . . .