Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Everywhere Else Is Full by saveginny417

Printer
Summary: Sure, the tales of the Trio are great, and I'm not denying it. But what happens after the end of their story? Death, deception, and disagreements, to name a few things. Join Cora Potter, along with her best friends Olivia and Drew, during their first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- and I can guarantee that you will never see the HP universe the same way again.

Chapter eleven is being painfully slow, isn't it? I promise to have it done by the time the queue reopens!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 17275 Viewcount: 32437
Published on: 10/05/05 Updated On: 12/24/07





1. Close Encounters of the Humiliating Kind by saveginny417 [ - ] (1555 words)

2. First Glances and Second Chances by saveginny417 [ - ] (1836 words)

3. Voices and Instincts by saveginny417 [ - ] (1509 words)

4. Unknown Forces by saveginny417 [ - ] (1112 words)

5. The First Letter by saveginny417 [ - ] (1941 words)

6. Quidditch for the Ages by saveginny417 [ - ] (1551 words)

7. Drew's Dilemma by saveginny417 [ - ] (1210 words)

8. Celebrations and Consequences by saveginny417 [ - ] (1823 words)

9. Questions and Answers by saveginny417 [ - ] (1685 words)
Special thanks to the ever-fabulous Wise Owl, who stepped in to beta this chapter. Without her help, it may have taken me another six months to get up. And, before you all start yelling, I do know that six is more than four. So I apologise again! Thanks to all you readers, for sticking with it for so long. Now, without further ado, I give you...chapter nine! Hooray!

10. The Grief Quotient by saveginny417 [ - ] (3053 words)
This chapter was planned a long time before DH, so any parallels it draws or facts it ignores are entirely coincidental. Also, though it goes without saying, this is JKR's playground. I'm just digging in the sandbox.

On another note, this chapter is dedicated to my friends Dan and Gus, who died 29 August and 16 September respectively. Rest in peace, guys.