Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Raspberry Sugar Quills by Josieevans44

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Raspberry Sugar Quills

By Josie G. Evans


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP!))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always try to be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version somebody else. -Judy Garland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ch.3: an abandoned child

On the outside, an infamous prankster, who thrives for attention. But even the school's attention doesn't seem to quench his thirst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Sirius Orion Black, his parents abandoned him on the side of the road, at the age of two. But what they weren't counting on, was his return....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well as you may have heard about now, my parents hated me from day one. My mother, the old hag she is, thought I was a squib. I hadn't shown any signs of magic till abandoned me on a deserted road, when I was two. Lying there on the hard gravel road, crying, I had suddenly felt myself in the comfort of my bed, in my humongous house, I wouldn't even call it a house. After my sudden apparition, my first signs of magic, my parents gave me all the attention. My brother Regulus of course, the spoiled brat he is, was jealous. He of course, having been the favorite, and the oldest, was the heir to the Black's fortune. He was as scared as a little puppy and plotted my downfall, or so he says.

The Blacks are a very respected, pure blooded, family, wether respected because of fear or admiration, I'll never know, but I mostly think the talk about all the dark arts, there involved in, has something to do with it. The Blacks only care about themselves and conspire to destroy everyone and everything that stands in their way, especially wizards who marry muggles and muggle born's. I hate my whole family, with the exception of Uncle Alphard and Cousin Andromeda, she's Bellatrix and Narcissa's sister. She was blasted of: 'The noble and most ancient house of Black....' painting, for marrying a muggle. Stupid, fucking family tree, hope they also blast me off. I wish I'll never have to return to number twelve, Grimmauld Place in London, my old home.

I'm a proud Gryffindor, a god to ladies and an awesome quidditch player. I just turned sixteen and can now legally buy alcohol. I have black hair and purplish bleu eyes, a charming smile and a well built body. Most people say I resemble James, we could be brothers, most people mistaken us to be. I have a very wild and crazy personality. I have a love for: pranks, quidditch, transfiguration, making lists, girls, candy, girls, breast, girls and of course more girls.

Once I graduate I plan on buying myself a flying motorbike and my own pad, of course I would still go to the Potters house on Saturdays for brunch, Yum, bacon! The coolest thing about me would have to be...my manner of always surprising people. Just when they think they've seen everything I can do or think up (mostly in the pranks area) I do something totally outrageous, which makes even a man like Dumbledore, think he hasn't seen everything. Albus is great, almost like a my dad when I ain't at the Potters. I'm in his office so often you'd think I lived there. Now onto the sexiest teacher ever, 22 year old Minerva, or as I like to call her, Minnie. What can I say, I tend to like the older more experienced women. She's strict but that doesn't stop me from asking her out every week, besides, I know she's hiding a very wild side, from everyone else. I also know, that if she weren't a teacher, she would have accepted my offers a lot sooner.

Now I have a secret, one of the biggest secrets, nah! Only fooling you, it's actually only the biggest secret to people with no eyes or ears, so it's a secret to no one. It involves my dear pal James, poor guy, always in denial, of course I always know what he's thinking so... He's been in love with Lily Evans, since first grade, when he bumped into her. We of course, well mostly James, still believed in cooties back then, but that didn't stop him from saying she was really pretty, "like an angel of God, huh Siri?" poor moron, to stubborn to realize he still likes her, even after their brake up. Yup, you heard me, he got his chance, back when Lily still liked him in 2nd year, of course the moron couldn't commit at the time. They now think or pretend to dislike each other, especially since Lily broke up with him, only girl ever to do so. We've been playing pranks on her since then.

Now onto more important matters, I have a mutual dislike for porkchops. I HATE THEM! Just sitting there, looking at you, all dry and hard. Their evil I tell you, EVIL! Back in first year I had a pet turtle which I conveniently flushed down the toilet, I know have a strong belief that it's gonna come back one day and have it's revenge upon me. He was a snapping turtle, named 'teddy', he was poisonous and quite cool, but wasn't really me and woke me up at night. So about five years ago we (me, James and Remus) like I said previously, flushed him down the toilet. Now as we latter found out, most of Hogwarts pips are connected to each other and end in the great lake. It's probably out there right now, in the Great lake, thinking up plans and recruiting, building up a large army, containing the giant squid, which has been in the lake for as long as anyone can remember. He's probably got those ugly headed things on his side and don't forget those fire breathing monsters and those horned giants with pointy teeth and the mermaids and those muggle dogs. The worst animal out there are those damned muggle dogs, what with their poisonous paws and they also suck on your blood if you come within a five foot radius of one, and they can fly and attack you viciously, unless you own it or tell it not to attack on a certain person and worst of all, they NEVER FORGET! NEVER!

I don't care what people think of me and I sometimes walk around the school like I own it, it's so fun. I'm an early riser, always been, I usually wake up the gang, especially if we need to do a prank, but I never wake up Remus, I've made a mental note of it. I usually never learn from my mistakes but that's one lesson I'll never forget. I LOVE holidays, especially Halloween. I don't really like Peter, he blinks to much and is really annoying, but you'd have to ask James why we let him hang out with us in the first place, I think he's the only one who really knows, it's hard to imagine but James can be a real softy, I on the other hand, couldn't care less. I have a good memory but often forget names, but not a face, I never forget a face.

Malfoy's gonna have one ugly, really bleached blond, evil kid. I pity him, his kid that is, if he ever gets one, which seems not to fare away, what with fucking Narcissa every time he gets. It's disgusting really there almost cousins, EW! Mental images! Sorry about that. Muggles rock! Especially that Robert Plant guy, he sure can sing!

On a final note, I have a couple, well actually a lot, of weird pet peeves, I'm beater on Gryffindor's quidditch team, I hate all pure blooded stuck up, especially if they have that 'I-hate-all-muggles-and-muggle-born's shit attitude. I also think myself a god and went out with more than 3/4 of Hogwarts female population, not including Narcissa (ew, cousin!) and the ever so hot, Lily Evans.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of Chapter three


A/N: Fist off, let me thank my awesome reviewers: MarauderDiligo, cupcake and keena.

About this chapter: this chapter is again written a little differently so as to show the difference of the two characters. Sirius acts really weirdly, especial with his beliefs, he's not ready to settle down and probably never will, he tends to either get bored or frightened of where the relationship is going (commitment). Sirius's fear of porkchops comes from me and when ever your around him, you can just tell he doesn't care what other people think of him, and can be very spontaneous and lives life as it comes. I also forgot to mention he doesn't have his trade mark hair yet, it acutely looks like Eric Bana's hair in the movie Troy.

Next: Remus Lupin, Arabella Figg and a chapter containing two characters who will often be mentioned (the rich bitch and the hang around adoptive friend) and then finally the beginning of the story it's self.

Gotta jet

Josie

P.S: REVIEW! Flames will be used to cook Sirius's family. Lol!