Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Raspberry Sugar Quills by Josieevans44

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Raspberry Sugar Quills

By Josie G. Evans


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP!))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end." Margaret Thatcher ----"'It is so easy to be wicked without knowing it, isn't it?'" Anne Shirley from L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ch.6: The rich bitch girlfriend

"Clarice! Hurry up and pick something already! I hate this little shop and you know it!"

That's my boyfriend James Potter. He also happens to be my betrothal. We've been going out for about two years now, something I know little miss bitchy Lily envy's. I know she's just waiting for us to break up, like that's ever gonna happen, I've got him rapped around my finger. Even if it does happen, we'll still be together one way or an other, which is why I let him have a little fun with other girls. We were around six when we first met, that's when our fathers agreed we'd make a good couple. He and I come from the two richest and well respected pure blooded family's. He'll make a perfect husband! He's got quidditch teams and famous people scouting him since he was 10. Not only for the league but also as a future auror. He's also one of the handsomest guy's to walk the face of the earth.

As you may have figured out already, my name is Clarice Mindelan. I'm unfortunately related to that Arthur Weasley. He has not only marked and scared our name, but he also makes the rest of us look like a bunch of 'muggle loving, prancing, prats'. He hasn't upheld the family name. It's a good thing he's graduated and trying to apply for the misuse of muggle artifacts, for I don't have to see him, nor confirm that he's my cousin. We look nothing a like, thank god. I have long blonde hair and green eyes and no apparent freckles on my face, I have the goddess Aphrodite to thank for that. I like the Greeks, they worship beauty above all. I would get along great with them, perhaps even rule as their beautiful Queen.

"You know hunny, I rather like the pink ones in this style, be a dear and ask that peasant behind the counter if it's possible to get them that way."

Insufferable prats, what do you have to do to get a decent pair of earings around here? Aw yes, back to me! I quite enjoy the classical sounds of 'The Bozart Ghost', and love an ice cold lemonade while sitting on the bank of the ocean, with my Jamie-kin's.

I'm part of the 'United Celtic Knot Sisters', a kind of sisterhood containing the richest and most famous witches. I love going there during the summer vacations. I get to screw around with the male servants. Greek ancestry seems to run in most of their veins. With looks like those, I can't see how they're poor. Of course neither James nor my parents, know of my flirtatious nature. Heaven protect they ever found out for I, Clarice Gwendolyn Elisabeth Kathleen Mindelan, would not only be renounced but for shamed as a blood traitor and a wore. I would no sooner renounce my place atop the U.C.K.S. My reputation would be destroyed, imagine me, doing things which shall remain unmentioned with dragon stablers, kitchen boys and dog handlers. Honestly, it's a good thing this will remain confidential, but then again, if it were said to the public, who believe it.

"Claire, sweety. The man says they only come in blue in this style and pink in the other."

"I don't care what he says, he's a professional dragon scale jeweller, if he can figure out how to make them one colour and the other to reflect certain light or to refrain heat, he sure as I'm standing here, can figure out how to make them with that colour!"

Honestly, that peasant's so lazy, doesn't he know who I am? Now don't you worry, I always get what I want in the end. I'm around 5'5, but I can still order a slave to his knees or to snog and grope me. Of course if I ain't satisfied, a couple of lashings from my wand usually does the trick. They ought to know their rank and position in society, and a good memory charm never did anyone any harm, you don't think I'm stupid do you? They must satisfy their masters. I know what your thinking, why not use house elves? They're whinny little brats, whom are in your servitude for life, unless you present them with clothes. We at the U.C.K.S, haven't used house elves since the sixth century, when one of our sisters: Ruthe of Clearwater, made the mistake to ask half of the house elves, to wash her clothes. She had one for each article of clothing, to make sure of it's proper care and for some odd reason they took this as their freedom.

"Of course nothing but the best for you." he said dryly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way hunny."

He better not take that tone with me again, if he know's what's good for him. This is the last time I shop at 'The Dragon Emblem, jewellery for life, since 406 A.C'. Oh before I forget! My favourite colour's red.

I have a pet griffin at home named fluffy as well as a phoenix named tear. At school I have a pet cat named Rosie and a black and white owl named starlight. I know school regulation only allows the students to have one pet, but I wouldn't have it any other way and why should I?

My father is good friends with the ministry of magic, whom comes to super often during the summer, when I'm there. Not that I blame him, I do (as James puts it) have a killer rack.

"Here you go." said James, trusting the little package into my hands.

Hum, I'll have to work on that attitude, it's been getting worst lately. Like I said many times before, I always, get what I want in the end.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of Chapter 6


A/N: Thanks as always to all of my awesome reviewers: Lost innocence (hope you like this one, I tried writing this one pretty fast for you, Enjoy!), and of course MarauderDiligo (keep on reviewing, glad you like it. Happy new year!) and of course: cupcake whose been here since the beginning, it's good to know that one has devoted fans. (Keep reviewing, I'm so happy you like it. happy new year. Glad you liked the x-mas gift, lol!)Thanks again!

About this chapter: She's kinda weird and well weird, not to mention vain and bitchy. I was kind of in a 'medieval-darkish-I-can-use-you-how-and-when-I-want' kinda phase. Kinda explains her. I had her all planed out at the beginning and she totally steered, aw well! I also decided to do her intro a little differently, liven things up a little, hope it didn't confuse any of you. She's an important secondary character which is the reason for her short chaptered appearance.

Next: The adoptive hang around friend and then the beginning of the story it's self. It's just arround the corner guys! I updated this one really early for all of you!

Well? What you waiting for? A griffin to come and gorge your eyes out? Review and remember, I always get what I want in the end! Buahahahaha! Um right, I don't think Clarice should be left out for a while. Oh ya, constructive criticism is one of my many friends.

Sayonara

Josie