Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Never what it seems by Rons chick

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I think you get the picture



“Oh, Harry, you stupid boy,”

“HARRY!” Ginny howled at the top of her voice.

“Ginny, settle down. I will handle this, okay?” Harry said calmly.

He looked over at Ginny to see a look of hatred at her capturer.

She nodded.

“I should’ve known you’d join him,” Harry said.

The capturer smiled that toad of a smile.

“Oh, how you know me.”

Another chill ran down Harry’s back, but he pushed it aside.

“So, what’s your plan exactly? We are here and so are you. But nobody else is here, Umbridge. Just you, me, and Ginny,” Harry said calmly.

“The Dark Lord is set to the bed for weeks because of her,” the capturer pointed at Ginny.

“As a matter of fact it was Snape who created the spell that I used on Voldemort,” Harry said.

“You still say his name with such pride. You always were a boy of lies. But you don’t want to talk back to me anymore, boy!” she screamed.

“Why’s that? The only thing keeping me from jinxing you back at the school was the mere fact that you would shut the school down and blame Dumbledore. But Dumbledore isn’t here anymore, and you no longer have the power to shut the school down, now do you?” Harry said.

“That’s why I’m here. Stupid Severus had to kill Dumbledore. Now the Dark lord favors him. Well he won’t anymore. Just as soon as I kill the girl and bring you back to him for him to finish you off. The world will be a better place without you, Potter.”

“Oh, you fat toad you-“ Ginny started.

“SILENCE!” Umbridge hollered.

She pointed her wand at Ginny and red shot out of it. Ginny tried to scream but was silenced.

Without thinking, Harry took his wand out of his back pocket and pointed it at the capturer. He muttered a binding spell inside his head and rope shot out of the tip of his wand and tied her down.

“You’re a quick boy, Potter,” she spat.

Harry smiled. “And you’re a fat toad, Umbridge. Just as Ginny said.”

Harry pointed his wand at Ginny and made it so that she could speak. He grabbed her and cut the rope tying her upside down. He hugged her and then he walked back over to Umbridge.

“I wasn’t lying when I told you that Snape created the spell. When he was a year younger than I am now, he started to create dark spells. He would write them in his potions book. He called himself the Half Blood Prince. Stupid bastard. Anyway, I inherited his book last year and I found all of the spells. I used the Sectumsempra spell on your favorite student, Malfoy. At the end of the year Snape told me they were his spells. I never was a boy of lies. But you were.”

“You don’t know what you are talking about! Shut your mouth!” Umbridge screamed.

“Ever wonder why Snape is the only one taking care of him while he is bed-ridden? Put the pieces together,” Harry spat.

“You’ll both regret this. Mark my words, you will!” Umbridge screamed.

“And why’s that? We are in a zoo that is no longer in business. You are in the cage of a snake I once let free. Like I said before- no one is here to save you. But maybe Voldemort will love you just for trying. Fat chance,”

“You foul boy! You are mistaken! I am not in this alone. He will come looking for me!”

Harry looked over at Ginny when he felt her hand escape his. She had an evil look on her face and her wand was pointed at Umbridge. She whispered her bat-bogey hex.

Harry laughed at the sight of Umbridge. Then he grabbed Ginny’s hand and turned her so that they were facing each other.

“What did she mean when she said that she wasn’t alone?” Harry asked.

A sharp pain went through his arm. He instinctively grabbed it. Blood was slowly seeping out of it. He turned around.

Draco Malfoy was staring at him with his wand pointing directly at him.

“Pity, I was aiming for the filthy blood traitor behind you,” Malfoy said.

Harry pointed his wand at him. But before Harry had the chance to do anything, Malfoy had hit him with the same hex at least five times more. Blood was dripping from his face, his arm, legs, chest, and neck. His wand, though, never dropped.

Levicorpus! Harry thought in his mind.

Malfoy was lifted into the air.

“Cruc-“ Malfoy started.

“SECTUMSEMPRA!” Harry shouted.

Blood started to burst out from Malfoy’s face and chest. Harry thought to himself how familiar this scene looked. Then he felt a pull of his hand and he heard a whispered scream of shock.

He looked down next to him and saw a little redhead who was holding her breath with a look of shock on her freckled face. He stepped in front of her and held her tight. He put his hand behind her head and pushed it into his chest.

And then he apparated to Grimauld Place.

“Harry…HARRY!” Ginny was hysterical.

“What, what?” Harry asked.

“He’s not the one helping her! Malfoy’s not the one who was helping Umbridge!” Ginny yelled.

“What? Who is then?”

“I don’t know, I’d never seen him before. He was short and heavy. He had a silver hand. He is drinking polyjuice potion. He is pretending to be me. He’s at…the…he’s…St. Mungo’s…He’s at St. Mungo’s!” Ginny screamed.

“Peter Pettigrew. Hold onto my arm. Ginny, hold on for your life, okay?”

Ginny nodded and grabbed onto his arm as if it was the only way of living. She closed her eyes. She felt a pull and she felt as if her head would explode. But she was with Harry and he was saving her and so she pushed away the pain and held onto his arm tighter.

When they arrived, they ran up to Ginny’s room. Harry burst into the room to see Ginny lying on the bed.

Hermione was standing next to the bed holding Ginny’s hand. Harry looked over to the Ginny standing next to him, holding his hand. She had the blazing look on her face and she was staring straight into his eyes.

“It’s me, Harry,” she told him.

He leaned down and kissed her. As soon as their lips met, he knew it was.

“I love you, too,” he whispered into her ear.

She kissed him lightly again.

“HARRY!” Hermione screeched as she turned around and saw him kissing a girl next to him.

Hermione couldn’t see the girl, only Harry. She was furious.

“HOW COULD YOU! AND IN GINNY’S HOSPITAL ROOM!” Hermione screamed.

Harry smiled. The Ginny in the bed shot up and held her wand at Hermione.

“HERMIONE!” Harry yelled.

He ran in and jumped on to of Hermione to block her from the spell that the fake Ginny had shot at her.

The look on Hermione’s face was one of pure perplexity.

“It has almost been one hour. You will soon understand,” Harry informed her. As if on queue, the fake Ginny began to bubble and change into different forms. Before their eyes, Ginny turned into Peter Pettigrew.

“Oh, my,” Hermione whispered.

The real Ginny walked into the room and pointed her wand at Pettigrew.

“STUPIFY!” she yelled.

He froze and fell to the ground. She ran out of the room and called for help. It didn’t take long for help to come. Pettigrew was tied up and taken to Azkaban.

As soon as the Healers saw the blood stains all over Harry, he was permitted to a room.

Not long after, Ginny joined his room in a bed of her own. The Healers were surprised she’d made it without much strength.

Ginny knew how she’d made it…She’d had Harry.
A/N: Hoped you liked it. It's quite a lot for one chapter. Anyhoo-please Review! Thanks so much for reading.

Manda*