Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

"I will always..." by HPfanMGD14

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters, JK owns them not me!!! Read and Enjoy! I would like to thank my Beta: XoDramaCutieXo for these corrections and some of the ideas she gave me!


*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*
*~**~*Chapter: A time on the train with suspicions...*~**~*
*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*


Sirius Black was going to start his 6th year along side of James Potter, Remus Lupin, and well...Peter Pettigrew. All four were now on the train and talking about the new school year that would start.

"Perfect! Lily Evans, Quidditch, friends, outstanding grades, and a great year to come," James said with a gleaming smile on his face. Lily was his burning crush since his first year at Hogwarts. He seemed convinced that he loved her, but she seemed to hate his guts. He also thought that she was playing hard to get.

"Your year, ha! Mine's going to be better: Celeste Lopes, giggling girls to shag in broom closets, Quidditch, better grades than yours, and a better year that's way more better than yours!" Sirius argued, smiling gallantly.

Celeste was the only girl he was aiming for since second year. She was a girl with long wavy brown hair and wore light purple contact lenses. Sirius liked....no....loved Celeste. She was a rebel, special, and anyways she was the second prettiest girl in all of Hogwarts. He and she were meant to be.

"Okay, you both are going to have a great year. Can you shut your yaps already?! I was trying to read!" Remus cried as he got his nose out of the large book he was reading, entitled: Advanced Potions edition 6. He wanted to be ready for his classes and not appear as dumb as his friends in those classes.

Remus was of course the brightest of the four. James and Sirius shut up as Remus smiled and shut his book.

All of a sudden the compartment door burst open. Alice and Christina stood there.

"James, come with us. You too, Sirius," Christina urged with a sly grin on. Sirius and James looked confused. Why were they supposed to get out of their compartment?

"Come with us, it's a surprise!" Alice said clearly as if they didn't understand. Rose came up and tapped Christy on the shoulder.

"It's ready; hurry now!" Rose said. Remus looked up and she looked down at him. Their eyes were locked together for such a long time that they blushed and looked elsewhere. After the blush had faded off of her face, she gave them room to get to the exit of the compartment to get to their compartment. The 5 walked to the compartment where two girls had fainted....no they were stunned.

"Who stunned them?" James asked as he saved his beloved Lily with 'Ennervate'. Lily’s eyes were wide open with shock and then disgust. James smiled at her and let her sit down. Lily scooted away from him and grimaced at Rose.

"We did not," Christy and Rose answered in unison. Ears turning red slightly because of the guilt.

"Ennervate," Sirius whispered holding his wand over Celeste. Celeste blinked three times and sat up right. Her hair changed color to blond wavy hair. Sirius looked at her with shock.

"What?!" Celeste blurted as her hair turned back to brown wavy hair and her eyes wide open.

"Your hair turned from brown to blond," Sirius whispered in awe. Celeste ran a hand through her hair. He had seen it.

"Black, will you shut up already?" Celeste hissed. She took her hand out of her hair and grabbed his arm.

"You did not see anything," Celeste hissed calmly.

"You’re a..." Sirius started just gaping at her.

"What do you think I am? A Metamorphmagus? There’s really nothing wrong with that is there?" Celeste asked looking very annoyed.

"No there isn't. So why are you hiding that?!" Sirius whispered. Celeste sadly frowned.

"I thought that I wasn't going to fit in..." Celeste replied.

"Rose, Christy, Alice, and Lily don’t know that about you. You should tell them, because this isn't as bad as you think it is," Sirius said, his eyes looking at the girls that were staring at them. Celeste nodded. Lily was sitting in the corner of the compartment, across from her was Rose, sitting beside Rose was Christy, and James was sitting beside Lily flirting with her. Everyone was now staring at Celeste.

"You all need to know something that I've been keeping away from you," Celeste frowned sadly. Lily, Alice, Christy, James, and Rose nodded in unison ready to take on the truth.

"I'm a Metamorphmagus," Celeste said calmly.

Sirius shook his head. Rose stared at her with a frown. Alice, Lily, Christy, and James just smiled at her.

"Okay. You are a Metamorphmagus, which is not that bad. It isn’t as good as being a...." Rose trailed off. All attention went on her. Lily pointed to her watch and Alice's eyes kept glancing at Rose's bag. Christy gasped in fear and Celeste got the clue and stood up.

"James, Sirius, and Christy: let's go. We need to leave them alone in the compartment for five minutes. Come people, come!" Celeste said as she opened the compartment door for them to get out.

All followed her out and closed the door. Lily covered the door with a drape to cover what was happening inside the compartment. James and Sirius looked confused at this. While Celeste and Christy decided to wait. Five minutes passed and all of them got inside the compartment taking the seats they had once again. The drapes were neatly folded by Lily and Rose's stuff was back in place. Rose looked very nervous.

"What are you? As you were saying five minutes ago?" James asked curiously.

"I'm a..." Rose stuttered. Lily and Alice bent their heads over in pitty.

"Go on," James encouraged motioning hands to go on. What was far worse than Celeste's problem? Celeste and Christy glanced at each other shocked.

"I'm a.....bit tired right now; please don't make me feel worse. I have an extreme head ache," Rose said, as she moved her right hand to her head.

James and Sirius turned to look at each other. They just rolled their eyes at one another something was up and it was this: what is Rose hiding?

_________________

In their own compartment, Remus was starting to get suspicious. James and Sirius were taking a long time. Even if they were his best friends, he needed to be on the look out for them, or trouble would be made once again.

"Peter, we should get going to Lily's compartment to find out why they're taking so long." Remus said as he stood up after putting his book up in his trunk.

Peter shrugged and nodded. Remus took that and they both went on their way to the compartment. They didn't talk on the way; their minds were swimming in thoughts and wonders. Remus was stuck on the thought of Rose. She was just like him come to think of it. She was smart, beautiful, sweet, nice, and she cared about him too. Now the two were nearing the compartment, two paces and they were there. Remus knocked and Rose was the one that opened the compartment door.

*~**~*

A/N: I'm working on the next chapter. I am a fanatic over Sirius Black, but I've got to be on the pairs any time now and I've got to describe how of a charmer he is. Celeste and Rose are still a bit secretive, but that’s it....I’m not saying more!!