Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Much Ado About Puppies by Legion of LSPM

Printer
Summary: Through the eyes of several characters (and several fanfiction writers), the lives of our puppies are documented, from first year at Hogwarts to the death of the last.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Sirius
Characters: None
Warnings: Slash
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 22717 Viewcount: 35664
Published on: 11/08/05 Updated On: 04/29/06





1. The Meeting by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (2292 words)

2. Secrets by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (956 words)

3. Year Two: Confusion by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1098 words)

4. Year Two: Resolution Part One by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1053 words)

5. Resolution: Part Two by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1091 words)

6. I Sit at Your Side, Your Hand in Mine by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1753 words)

7. And Place on Your Cheek a Soft and Gentle Kiss by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1605 words)

8. Knowing that Most Important In Love by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (4591 words)

9. Is Not Only Doing But Knowing That It Is by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (5483 words)

10. Can't Stop the Moonlight by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1508 words)
This was originally posted by Slian Martreb, as one of her own stories, but it fit so nicely with the joint fic, we just had to use it.
11. An Unseeing Eye by Legion of LSPM [ - ] (1287 words)
An end of fifth year moment following the Defense Against the Dark Arts O.W.L. inspired by number 81 on the Wolfstar ship list: "Because Sirius didn't notice ANY of the girls in the penseive scene.”