Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fatally Yours by Cabalistic Love

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Cold Eyes


“Why can’t I stop thinking about him?” Hermione wondered while looking for a compartment with Harry, Ron and Ginny.

“Hey, ‘Mione, watch out you’re going to walk into… “Ginny exclaimed, but was cut off when Hermione walked directly into the back of the Pansy Parkinson.

“Shove off, mudblood. Go back to your stupid friends Pothead and the Weasels or I’ll hex you!” Pansy shouted, immediately after the collision.

“I’ll get you for calling me a mudblood! Expell…” Hermione, said obviously irate. Before she could finish what she had started to say, she was quickly pulled away by Harry, who brought her back to reality.

“Thanks, I didn’t watch where I was walking and then I just got pissed at her for being such a bitch and….” Hermione started to mumble be fore she was cut off by Ginny.

“We saw what happened, Hermione. What were you thinking about?” Ginny said, sounding bored.

“ I..ummm….I was thinking about…. Being Head Girl! This reminds me, I have to go and sit in the front with the Head Boy, whoever that is…” Hermione said, flustered.

After collecting her things, Hermione slowly made her way through the train, sneering at pansy as she past, to the end where she found the Head Boy and Girl compartment with someone already there. While thinking of who it could be, she pulled open the door and saw who it was. It was her worst enemy, Draco Malfoy. Quickly she spun around, trying to look as if she was gathering her things, but really she was trying to catch her breath.

“Why do I have to be punished?” she thought, while grimacing.

Then, when she was able to contain her self, she turned again and made her way into the compartment. Draco had not even acknowledged her though, seeing as he was listening to music from his cd player.

“I thought he hated muggle inventions….” Hermione thought to herself.

Then, as she was trying to stuff something into her overhead compartment, he noticed her.

“Damnit! The head girl is that annoying Know-It-All Granger! This is going to be a long year. But it could be fun, seeing as she has certainly changed into such a desirable creature…. Wait, no she hasn’t. She’s still that stupid mudblood. A hot stupid mudblood….. Oh never mind” he thought, a slow sly grin forming upon his face.

Hermione, feeling as if someone was watching her, turned quickly to see his cold, blank eyes staring at her. But it was not only his eyes that she noticed. She also noticed the smirk that he had on his face.

“Oh My God. He was staring at me with that grin. I wonder what the hell he was thinking about. Wait a minute, no I don’t.” Hermione thought, a frown suddenly appearing on her face.

“What’s the matter Granger? Don’t you like what you see?” Draco said, with a hint of sarcasm.

“Of course I don’t like what I see Malfoy. I have hated you since I met you, you little arrogant snob.” Hermione said quickly her voice dripping with such hatred that you could bottle it like venom.

“A woman with a mouth on her… I like it. You better watch out Granger, this year is going to be one wild ride. Just you wait and see, by the end of this year I will have you wrapped around my finger just like the rest of them.” Draco replied, slightly amused.

“Not if I get you wrapped around my finger first.” And with that she stormed off to change into her robes.

“Wow, she’s a tough one and know it looks like we are going to have an interesting time this year. She will be fun to have wrapped around my finger. A smart and sexy one…. Hmmm…. I could defiantly live with that.” Draco thought smirking to himself.

“Ugh, that sexist pig is not going have me wrapped around his finger. He will be wrapped around mine. But he’s right; I did like what I saw. Hmm….. This could get interesting…..” Hermione thought, as she made her way to a bathroom to change.

A/N- Please take a little time to leave me a review! I really do appreaciate it!