Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fatally Yours by Cabalistic Love

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Lingering Sensations


Beep! Beep! Beep!

Hermione’s alarm clock sounded, at exactly 5:30 in the morning. She only needed to get ready for seven, but she liked to take her time. She lay I bed for a moment, trying to wipe the sleep from her eyes, before she groggily tried to walk from her be to the bathroom so that she could take a shower. When she got into the bathroom she noticed something that she hadn’t seen the night before. There was another door on the other side, and since it was too early in the morning for her brain to function properly, she couldn’t think of any reason for it to be there. Since she was curious she decided to open the door to see what was on the other side.

Perhaps it is a link to Dumbledore’s office, just in case we need him. But why would it be in my bathroom? she thought, while fumbling with the doorknob.

When she had finally gotten her hands to work like normal she opened the door and gasped, loudly, because of what she saw. It was identical to her room, but only with darker colors and Malfoy sleeping on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of black silk boxers embroidered with a single emerald green dragon at the bottom left hand corner.

He looked somewhat disheveled, probably due to the fact he was sleeping and he probably tossed and turned seeing as how he was lying intertwined with his sheets. Even though his hair was really messed up and he just looked like he had been a tornado, Hermione noticed that he had a spectacular body.

No, no, no! I can’t think about him this way! He is Malfoy! The scum of the Earth, but really hot scum of the earth…..No! Not him! she scolded herself for looking at him for so long.

It was impossible to deny this one urge, just to touch him and not have him notice. To feel his smooth, muscular body just once before she could remember that he had treated her like shit for the past six years. So quickly and quietly she tip toed towards his bed she slowly traced his spine with her finger watching him shiver. Then, after she had traced his back she left, quiet as a mouse, just like usual.

When she got back into the bathroom she could not help but think abut how nice it felt to touch him and not have him call her mudblood and complain about cooties or something as immature as that. With this last thought she hopped into the shower to wash these thoughts away.

At around six fifteen Draco finally woke up, cursing at the fact that he had to wake up from his wonderful dream in order to get ready for his first day of school. He had a very strange dream and it felt so real. He had dreamt that someone had walked into his room late that night and slowly moved their finger down his back. In his dream he did not see this person but he saw the silhouette of a very lovely looking young woman. In his mind he had tried to imagine that this woman was Hermione, because since the day on the train he had wished that she would touch him, if only once. He had felt this way, yet since she obviously hated him he couldn’t do anything. The way her words seemed like venom were the warning signs showing him that she hated him with the passion and fiery hatred of a thousand suns.

When his thoughts finally retuned to the fast approaching school day, got up form his bed, again swearing, and slowly walked to the bathroom. While on his way to the bathroom he thought he could here rushing water, as if there was someone taking a shower, but he thought that since he was Head Boy he did not have to share a bathroom with anyone else. Then a thought bubble burst inside his head. Hermione. She was Head Girl and since they shared a common room they must share other things too. A slow grin appeared of his face as he opened the door, ever so slightly, making sure that she did not see him. Sure enough, it was Hermione in the shower. He could tell it was her by the way her body curved and by the scent of the body wash she was using. It was vanilla, and he was positive that it was her after smelling this because as soon as she had come into the compartment on the train he thought that he could smell vanilla. Then, while he was drifting away in the scent of her, he heard the shower be shut off.

Oh crap, she’ll see me! he thought before hurrying out the door.

Though he stepped out of the room, he did not stray far from the door. In fact, he was right at the door peering in though he saw nothing it was too steamy.

Then, as a sinister smirk came upon his face he thought, Perfect it is so steamy that she won’t be able to see me from the mirror or anything. And with that final thought he walked through the door just to see Hermione bend over with a towel wrapped around her body as she wrapped a towel on her head.

Surprising himself as well as Hermione, while she was wrapping the towel around her head, he walked up behind her and slowly ran his finger down her neck to the top of her towel. Since he was astounded by what he had done he quickly ran into his bedroom and locked the door behind him.

Trying to hide the fact that he had just felt her smooth skin underneath his finger he hurriedly got dressed so he didn’t have to see her on the way out. Right now, all he could do was to avoid her. Before leaving the dormitory, he set his password: vanilla sugar. Even as he rushed out the portrait hole, he still felt the lingering sensation of her skin under his.

Shocked, Hermione ran out of the bathroom and got dressed as fast as she could. In the bathroom Malfoy, she assumed this is who it was, had run his finger down her back as she had done to him. She set her password as she left her room: Moonlight. She had set her password to be moonlight, because this is what she had thought to be the best description for his skin color. While thinking of her password, another thought came into her head. When he had touched her, she had felt a wonderful sensation that had sent chill down her entire body. As she left she couldn’t help but feel the lingering sensation of his finger of her back.


A/N- Please take a little time to leave me a review! I really do appreaciate it!