Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fatally Yours by Cabalistic Love

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Anger or Lust?

All through the day, Hermione could not help feeling the sensation that she had felt earlier in the day. She could not concentrate on anything but that, since it was such a profound memory now. Every time she saw him, she felt overcome with suspicion and wonderment. She did not know why he had done it, and she didn’t even know why she had done it to him as he lay in his bed before. At the time she was taken over by some other side of her, a more adventurous side, one that would continually awaken to surprise her at any given moment. All day, during and in between classes she had nothing else but the incident from morning on her mind. Not only was she looking for answers on the subject, but she was also frustrated because she did not want to think of how amazing it felt anymore. If it had been anyone else maybe she wouldn’t think so much of it, but this was Malfoy, the one and only pureblood Malfoy, who over the past few years had seemed like his eyes poured out a poisonous hatred every time her looked at her.

This can’t be happening. Maybe I am just imagining things. Why me? she thought as she stumbled out the door of her last class, heading towards her common room.

On her way to the common room she could not help but feel as if someone was watching her, but every time she turned and looked no one was anywhere near her. Every one she saw seemed to be going in the opposite direction, slowly moving along chatting with friends about how much homework they had. Soon she was her common room, surrounded by the gorgeous drapes and fireplace. The warm, rich colors of the walls were enough to calm her shot nerves, for now at least. Moving slowly through the room she made her way upstairs to her own room to start her homework for the night.

“My life seemed so boring and I had always hoped for something new to happen, but I could never have imagined this!” she said to herself aloud, while walking up the stairs to her room.

“Moonlight,” she said as she came up to her door. It flung it open and she sighed as she stepped inside. Not noticing the other person standing behind her, she moved over to her desk without turning the lights on towards her desk where she placed her books. Not feeling like starting her homework just yet, she walked towards the door with her head down so she could go to the kitchen to fix a snack, but before she reached the door she was roughly forced onto the wall. Surprised by this attack, she shut her eyes and tried to scream but it was to no avail. Someone had put a silencing charm on her so that she could not be heard. Quickly she opened her eyes to see the person that had attacked her. It was none other than the person who had been on her mind all day, Draco Malfoy. As soon as she opened her eyes she tried to scream more, even though she knew that she had a silencing charm on her. Not only did she try to scream, she squirmed.

“Stop it! Stop moving! There is something that we need to talk about!” he said with he eyes staring into hers, flashing with anger or lust, both passionate yet harmful.

“I need to talk to you about what happened this morning. I know that I touched you and I wanted to know what you felt about that,” he said while taking off the charm.

“What can I say about that? I have been thinking about it all day, but know; after all of this I don’t know what to say. I felt the sensation of your skin on mine all day, but know all I can do is think of it and shiver. You made me feel good even if it was only for a second, but now, as I think about it while looking into your eyes I question if that feeling was real or if my mind was playing tricks on me.

“You can’t say that you did not feel something because I know you did. If it helps at all I felt it too. I felt your smooth skin and it made me feel like I had never touched a woman before and believe me I have touched many a woman.” And with that last comment she broke out of his grip, because that feeling of hatred rushed back into her body.

“How could you say a thing like that when before you had just made me feel special? You have no skills with woman and I have no idea why anyone would let you touch them. When I think of what happened this morning, I see how truly icy your touch felt and I think of all the horrible things you have said to me. Never touch me again or I will put such a hex on you that you won’t be able to reverse it. It will be so powerful that it will make you hideous for life, just the way you are on the inside. Believe me when I say that by the end of this ear I will not be wrapped around your finger, nor shall I ever, but you will be wrapped around mine, and I will crush you like an insect which is what you truly are.” As she said this, her voice steadily grew louder until she was practically yelling and her tone of voice was so chilling that it would have made even a dementor shiver.

Suddenly infuriated by what she said he shouted in an equally chilling voice, “What makes you think I would ever touch you again you filthy Mudblood? And for you information you WILL be wrapped around my little finger and I will bring you down off your high horse like I should have done years ago!”

When he was finished she brought her hand hard upon his face, slapping him. At the same time she pushed him out the open door and then slammed it shut. As the door shut she slowly slipped down the back of the door letting silent tears drip down her face.

As he picked himself up from being pushed out the door, he rubbed the angry, red mark that Hermione had left on his face. It was brilliant red and it shone against the pale white of his skin. As he walked into his room one tear trickled down his face and he began to punch the wall in anger. He was mad at her for being so stubbornly beautiful and he was mad at himself for being so rude. He had already screwed any chances he had with her, even though he did not really believe that he felt anything for her yet.

Hearing the banging on the wall from where she sat, she quickly got up and turned on her charmed stereo. She was finally satisfied when she had Linkin Park blasting from her stereo, which is the only thing she listened to when she was mad, and began her homework with tears slowly moving down her face onto the parchment.

Hearing the music from the room next to his, Draco turned on his stereo as well, only his had The Vines playing. Then, when he had set up his stereo, he flopped onto the bed, not feeling like doing his homework and steadily wiped away the silent tear that had created a path down his face. He had never cried about anything before, so obviously something had changed though, he was confused about what it was since he was to angry and sad to think logically.

A/N- Please take a little time to leave me a review! I really do appreaciate it!