Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fatally Yours by Cabalistic Love

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Surprising Dream


Hermione woke up out of breath the next morning most of the night she had been in a peaceful, dreamless sleep but after a few hours (that at least how long she assumed it had been), she slipped into a dream that seemed so real, yet so fake at the same time. In her dream, she woke up and she didn’t know what she had been dreaming about and she walked into the bathroom. When she stepped into the bathroom she noticed that she wasn’t alone. Someone was about to step out of the shower. In her dream as soon as she realized it was Draco in the shower, she walked up to the door of the shower and waited for him to open it. As soon as he did she moved him up against a wall and she kissed him hungrily and then she just turned and left. That was it. That was all that she did. She just stopped kissing him and left. It seemed so unlike her to even go in there and kiss, but even worse when she just up and left. But something about the dream made it seem right. It made it seem as if her kiss was a faithful return for his kiss. Both powerfully enticing, but short and sweet. When she thought of this she decided that she wanted to do what the dream Hermione had done, kiss him and make him very confused.

After thinking of it she walked into the bathroom and sure enough, Draco was in the shower and he reached out and grabbed a towel and was now wrapping it around his waist inside the shower. It was her turn to make the move. She quickly hurried towards the door and just as she got the he opened it. She saw the look of surprise on his face and saw that he was about to say something. She put one finger across his lips to shush him and then said, “I’m just returning something you lost.” And with that she kissed him.

The kiss seemed to last a lifetime and she kissed him softly and sweetly. It was like s soft chocolate, it melted slowly and tasted sweet. She finally removed her lips from his and opened her eyes slowly. He had his eyes open and they were full of amazement and confusion. As soon as she saw his eyes she knew this was the time to leave. She knew that if she left him now, it would make him want more, in a way that he would have never felt before. This is exactly what she wanted. She smiled at him and then she left. She made it seem as if nothing had just happened. She made it seem to him that she didn’t care it was just for fun and that it didn’t mean anything. He didn’t know how wrong he was.

As soon as she was back in her room, Hermione threw herself onto her bed and hugged a pillow. In her dream it seemed as if she felt nothing, but then again she didn’t see what happened when she went back into her room after the kiss. Her breath had been taken away for the first time in her life. She knew this was something special, but she also knew that if she wanted her plan to work that she needed to seem like it wasn’t anything special. This was going to be hard because this kiss left her with more questions than the first. The first kiss was simpler because it wasn’t her who had done it, but this time she did it and it was because of the dream. Though she didn’t believe much in prophetic dreams, this dream was so realistic and now that she had actually done what happened in the dream, she didn’t know what to think. Maybe this was just an odd fantasy, a kind of befriending the enemy type thing that she had somewhere in her subconscious, but she couldn’t remember ever thinking about it at any point in her life until she had that dream.

“She made it seem so worthless.” He thought “The way she just left afterwards. It seemed so special to him, the way they met each others lips with a soft, burning passion and ended so lightly, like an angel kiss. But why did she do it? Why did she kiss me so tenderly, when the other day she was about to rip me apart with hatred? So many questions that I don’t think I will ever know the answer to. Merlin, woman are way to confusing. Someone should write some sort of handbook about them. I swear, I would buy that it as soon as it was published. It would be called A Guide to Woman: Understanding Why They Are So Confusing. Hey, you know, I should write that and just make stuff up. Then I would be a best selling author and know one would be able to tell that I made it up because they don’t understand woman either! Wait, I’m getting side tracked here, that kiss was amazing. A fire burned in her eyes when she looked into mine. Why do woman have to be so damn confusing???” He thought, churning the same things over and over in his head.

After she had left him in the bathroom and he had finished thinking about why woman are confusing, Draco walked back into his room. When he got there he was in desperate need of at least some sort of understanding of something, so he walked down to breakfast to eat.

“At least I understand the concept of eating.” He muttered to himself before meeting up with his two cronies Crabbe and Goyle.

“Morning Draco, shall we taunt the first years again today?” Goyle said, only lifting his head from the food once, never to lift it up again until he was finished eating at least four helpings of everything.

“Oooooh, good morning Draco!” Pansy purred, hoping to attract his attention.

“Yeah, whatever, fine morning.” Draco said before sitting himself down next to Crabbe.

“How are you Drakie? I haven’t talked to you in what seems like the longest time!” Pansy said, but it sounded as if she was cooing.

“I’m fine, I just wanted a spot of breakfast and then I am returning to my common room to begin planning fro the….uhhh…. Halloween Ball this year.” Draco said stumbling with his words, trying to think of a lie so that he could return to the common room away from questions so that he could just think.

“A Halloween Ball sounds like fun! I wonder what I’m going to be!” Pansy said curiously.

“Yeah, Yeah. Whatever.” Draco said before scooping some eggs onto his plate as well as some bacon and toast.

When he finished eating his breakfast and Pansy stopped asking him what he thought she should be for the Halloween Ball, Draco finally got up to go back to his common room. On his way there, he was thinking about what he said at breakfast. A Halloween Ball. He was going to have to plan a Halloween Ball. If only he had said something else. Now not only did he have to think about Hermione’s kiss, he had to think about planning a ball. And not only did he have to plan the ball, he had to help plan it with the one person who had confused him the most, Hermione Granger.


A/N- Please take a little time to leave me a review! I really do appreaciate it!