Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Afterglow by Madame Moony

Printer
Summary:
And if you could see, what's come over me, then you would know.
'Cause I'm walking free, the wind at my back...
Bathed In Afterglow.

-Vanessa Carlton
~*~
Based on the song "Afterglow", by Vanessa Carlton, it is the story of Remus Lupin and the few moments in time after the death of James, Lily, Peter, and the imprisonment of Sirius Black. As Remus struggles through these difficult times, a symbol of light in the form of his last true friend, Sam Tyler, emerges in the darkness. Now, Sam must struggle to pull Remus from his depths of grief and loss, and hope to gain his heart in the process.
~*~
This is a one-shot, rated PG-13 only because of the fact that Remus is 'under the influence' through the entire thing. I would rather say something more like "Rated PG-11", but there is no such rating... *sigh* Warned AU for my OC, and warned DAA for Remus's little Firewhisky spree. I would also like to add that there is a small mention of suicide, though not enough to make me place a warning on the fic. R/R!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Substance Abuse, Abuse, Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4567 Viewcount: 1425
Published on: 12/18/05 Updated On: 12/18/05





1. One-Shot by Madame Moony [ - ] (4567 words)