Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Time is Now by Hermione816

Printer
Summary: The most succinct summary ever!! My "Book 7" told with revolving POVs from Hermione, Ron and Harry's perspectives. It's got it all! Romance, mystery, intrigue, Horcruxes, humor, international travel, house-elves, new characters, Voldy, the Burrow, and at least one wedding...


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 38 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 67095 Viewcount: 149286
Published on: 01/03/06 Updated On: 12/02/06





1. A Midsummer Night's Musings by Hermione816 [ - ] (1341 words)
Hermione can't sleep - it's been a problem all summer. But an owl from Ginny inviting her to the Burrow a few days before Bill and Fleur's wedding changes that...
2. Consideration, Conversations and Chuckles by Hermione816 [ - ] (1669 words)
Ron's thinking about Harry's quest and the danger ahead for he and his friends - that, and a certain bushy-haired girl he knows. His little sister gives him some news - and some advice.
3. The Best-Laid Plans... by Hermione816 [ - ] (1383 words)
Harry arrives at the Burrow and realizes that all of his well-intentioned plans are nothing in the face of bravery - or Ginny.
4. Sweet as Blueberry Pancakes by Hermione816 [ - ] (1328 words)
Hermione's arrives at the Burrow and (accidentally, for once) Fred and George cause her a bit of embarrassment during breakfast.
5. Bravery Before Breakfast by Hermione816 [ - ] (1495 words)
What was Ron thinking when he came down to the three-ring circus breakfast at the Burrow turned out to be? Here's your chance to find out...
6. Ginny, Asked and Answered by Hermione816 [ - ] (1299 words)
Ginny's tricky - and clever. The Trio realizes that she's been plying them for information all along - and Harry decides it's finally time to tell her the whole truth.
7. Lessons Learned by Hermione816 [ - ] (1133 words)
While Ginny and Harry have a much-needed chat, Ron gets himself a wedding date - and Hermione, much to her pleasure, realizes she's not the only one who's learned a thing or two in the past few years...
8. An Empty Stomach and Open Hearts by Hermione816 [ - ] (1599 words)
Ron's experiencing something he's never before - a lack of hunger! Could have something to do with falling for his best friend - and the surprise guest that arrives during the wedding's rehearsal dinner....
9. Percy, Penitent? by Hermione816 [ - ] (1552 words)
Percy's back - but why? Harry, Ron and Hermione soon find out. But can he be trusted.
10. Something Old, Something New... by Hermione816 [ - ] (1503 words)
All intrigue is put on hold for the next three chapters as we celebrate l'amour! Watch your favorite couple-that-loves-to-argue finally share a moment of sweet silence...
11. ...Something Borrowed, Something Blue... by Hermione816 [ - ] (1603 words)
How did Ron pluck up the courage from the last chapter, you ask? Well, with a little help from Fred and George, of course!
12. ...And a Sickle In Her Shoe by Hermione816 [ - ] (1432 words)
Harry muses happily on this wonderful, romantic night - with Ginny dancing in his arms.
13. The Gathering Storm by Hermione816 [ - ] (1393 words)
The wedding decorations are hardly down when the Trio gets to work - getting ready for their quest, and finding out what Percy knows.
14. Said and Unsaid by Hermione816 [ - ] (1487 words)
Ron's the only one to do it - is he up for the task? A little brother to brother conversation reveals some new facts and some old truths.
15. The One-Sided Conversation by Hermione816 [ - ] (2060 words)
Ron reports back to Harry and Hermione - what exactly prompted Percy to warn them all? An overheard, and very suspicious, conversation at the Ministry.
16. Eyes and Ears by Hermione816 [ - ] (1477 words)
The arrival of the unexpected lunch guests - and the information Ron got from Percy - makes the Trio re-evaluate their next steps.
17. Order of Business by Hermione816 [ - ] (1856 words)
Why's Lupin at the Burrow? Tonks, too? The Trio soon finds out - and Harry must decide which of his friends to put in danger.
18. The New Password by Hermione816 [ - ] (1825 words)
Harry's got a tough decision to make - things are getting serious very quickly. But a stolen conversation with Ginny makes him forget his troubles, at least for a few sweet minutes.
19. Hermione's Hunch by Hermione816 [ - ] (1720 words)
Hermione and Ron thrash out responsibilities, bravery and friendship, not necessarily in that order. And she tells the others her suspicions about Number 12...
20. The Weight of Friendship by Hermione816 [ - ] (1952 words)
The Fidelius Charm is performed - and Ron learns something about the responsibility of friendship. Lupin tells a tale of an old friend of the Marauders, and how she might help them defeat Voldemort...
21. Past & Present Future by Hermione816 [ - ] (1520 words)
Before heading to Paris, Lupin gives Harry a gift seventeen years in the making.
22. Number 12 Revisited by Hermione816 [ - ] (1975 words)
Number 12 just isn't the same as the Trio remembers it. What ghosts - or creatures - lurk in it's shadowy gloom?
23. Kreacher of Darkness by Hermione816 [ - ] (1686 words)
What is the power of evil? And how far do good people have to go to destroy it?? Ron finds out...
24. Night Thoughts by Hermione816 [ - ] (1696 words)
Completely exhausted, Harry's mind drifts away to a happy memory - of he and Ginny.
25. A Witch Born, Or A Witch Made? by Hermione816 [ - ] (1970 words)
Hermione can't really explain "what's with her and house-elves". Maybe, with Ron's new understanding, they can figure it out together.
26. Fiora's Letter by Hermione816 [ - ] (2204 words)
Ginny arrived at Grimmauld Place with startling news ~ and a piece of paper that was going to make it a very very long night for all four of them....
27. We'll Always Have Paris by Hermione816 [ - ] (1611 words)
Well, the Trio is on their way ~ and they're headed in different directions. As the sun comes up on the day, Harry, Ron and Hermione say farewell. For now. We hope.
28. Curiosities and Treasures by Hermione816 [ - ] (2612 words)
Hermione's made it to Fiora's shop. What will she find there? And whom? Guys, this is a BIG cliffie, my evilest of all my evil cliffies, so be warned!! ;-)
29. Street of the Dragon by Hermione816 [ - ] (1728 words)
Well, we all know Hermione's in a bit of a pinch, but what will Ron and Harry find at the Parisian flat where Lupin and Tonks were supposed to be staying? And who will find them? Oh, and yes! This chapter is shorter than the last! ;-)
30. Lost and Found by Hermione816 [ - ] (2168 words)
Harry and Ron ran into reinforcements at Lupin and Tonk's Parisian flat - which is a good thing, considering what they're going to find at Fiora's shop...
31. Oubliettium by Hermione816 [ - ] (2172 words)
Finally!! I answer some questions for my lovely readers...where are Hermione and Fiora? What kind of trouble do they face? Read and find out...
32. By the Light of the Silvery Moon by Hermione816 [ - ] (2485 words)
Things aren't going so well for our heros - Hermione, Fiora, Lupin and Tonks are missing. What are Harry and Ron doing to remedy the situation? And what can they accomplish - with a little help from their friends?
33. A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing by Hermione816 [ - ] (2317 words)
Lupin and Harry go on a rescue mission to save Tonks...and Harry gets to do something he hasn't been able to do in awhile...
34. In the Wink of an Eye by Hermione816 [ - ] (2436 words)
Remember the pickle that Hermione and Fiora were in? Well, go back a few chapters, and re-read then! Anyway, what's up with Snape? Is he good? Is he bad? And, well, let's just say there's a reunion in this chapter as well. Enjoy!
35. Dream a Little Dream by Hermione816 [ - ] (1701 words)
Okay, guys, we're taking a TINY break from all of the action to have a few sweet moments with one of our favorite couples...this is, after all, a romance fic, right?
36. Hanging On...and Letting Go by Hermione816 [ - ] (2370 words)
All of our favorite Order members gather together to share their various recent adventures. But will Harry be able to accept that a sworn enemy may turn out to be a valued ally?
37. The Good, The Bad & The Sneaky by Hermione816 [ - ] (1740 words)
Ok, guys, you may want to go back to some of the earlier chapters and review...remember Percy's warning to the Trio before the wedding? Snape's claim there was a leak in the Order? Who is Scrimgeour paying to rat out Harry's plans? Our favorite girl genius figures it out - in her dreams.
38. The Snitch (Not of the Golden Variety) by Hermione816 [ - ] (1597 words)
Hermione's dream cleared up a few things - at least, that's what she thinks. The rest of the gang talks it out, and trys to figure out how to catch a rat...