Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lily and James, A Love Unfolding by lupinslover

Printer
Summary: This is just to people to let you know, I changed the title of my story from Lily and James an Undying Love to Lily and James, A Love Unfolding. yeah after a year the title looked cheezy...so I changed it!

This story starts when Lily Evans first moves to a new neighbourhood. One that just happens to have James Potter, and his three unruly friends. Lily is invited to James' 11th birthday, where (little does she know it) she does magic. From then on, she is carried away in to the world of magic, and learning about things that could have only existed in her wildest imagination.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 18767 Viewcount: 21817
Published on: 01/03/06 Updated On: 07/13/07





1. First Meeting by lupinslover [ - ] (3246 words)
Disclamer- it's all JK Rowlings....I have no credit towards the characters except for Ashley and her family and Lily's mom and dad.


2. The Birthday Party by lupinslover [ - ] (2647 words)
My new beta suggested I split my first and second chapters in to 1, 2, 3 & 4 so I am...yeah so sorry to those of you who already read this
3. The Arrival by lupinslover [ - ] (1832 words)
In this chapter Lily goes to Hogwarts by traveling there on the Hogwarts Exspress. Most of the chapter takes place on the Hogwarts Exspress. Also Lily and her friends get sorted by the famous sorting hat.
4. The Castle by lupinslover [ - ] (1643 words)
I hope you all like it. um, for thouse of you have already read my story before i changed it around, my beta told me my chapters were to long, this is really the second half of the original 2nd chapter.
5. The First Day by lupinslover [ - ] (1236 words)
Yeah, so this is really the fist part of Chapter 3, there are two more parts after this, then I need to start writing again. ;-P

Alson none of this (except Ashley and the storyline) is mine, all JK's, thought if i suddenly become her overnight i'll be sure to let you know...


6. The Second Day - Part one by lupinslover [ - ] (2893 words)
Yeah so this is part 2 of the original chapter 3....umm hope you like it....and Disclamer - most characters and the setting are JK's




7. The Second Day - Part Two by lupinslover [ - ] (2710 words)
Well as you can see *points to title* this is the second part (coughreallythirdof3cough) of the "second day"...yeah this is just more of Lily's second day at the school...hope you enjoy!

Disclamer~ it's all JK's...

8. Surprises and Disappearances by lupinslover [ - ] (2560 words)
Well if your curious about the chapter title, you'll just have to read!

Um, I'm not JKR.


Enjoy!
********************************