Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Oh the Insanity - The Thoughts of Hermione Granger by Hermiones_Revenge

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I, unfortunately, do not own any part of the Harry Potter world. I am but a fan fic writer. Sadly.

Breakfast, Tuesday, 7:43

Ron’s determined to seek revenge on Parvati. Actually, he’s rambling about it right now and I’m pretending to listen. I really hope he’s not serious and is just blowing off steam. I mean, no matter what he does to her, I’ll get blamed for it, because that’s just the way things work.

By the way, my head still feels tingly, even though I’m antler-free.

Ron gave me his notes on what I missed yesterday in class. Yes, he actually made an attempt to take notes…it was so cute! He paid attention in class just for me! The notes were terrible though. Oh well, I’ll catch up.

History of Magic, 9:44

*Sigh* I’m hungry. All he’s doing now is telling us exactly, pretty much word-for-word, what’s on our test. I know what’s on our test. No need to tell us again

**REASONS WHY I WISH IT WAS LUNCH**

1.) I am hungry

2.) This class is boring

3.) History of Magic is…blargh…and the classroom smells really bad

4.) I can’t pay attention in this class (though I do a pretty good job of pretending)

5.) I can’t pay attention in my next class (Transfiguration) because the information is so complicated and the kid behind me harasses me throughout the entire class

6.) I need to talk to Ron about his evil plot…I really hope he’s kidding…

9:58

Wow, it’s windy outside…a very foreboding day…strong gusts of wind, gray skies, rain, cold…can you tell where my attention span is? Why, oh why, is this class so boring? Why? Are they TRYING to bore us to death?

10:00

Soooo hungry…

Lunch, 11:39

Ron’s talking about his plan again. I think he might be serious about it. We’ve had the same conversation three times in the last five minutes.

“Ron, are you serious about seeking revenge?”

“ ‘Course I’m serious!”

“Ron, don’t! I'll get in trouble...and so will you!"

“Don’t you worry about a thing.”

Doom, doom, doom. I’m doomed. Parvati’s going to kill me! She’ll think that I was a part of whatever Ron’s planning.

11:49

Ron tried to steal this book. Evil child…

Herbology, 1:39

**TO-DO LIST**

1.) Finish homework “ tons of it today!

2.) Study for History of Magic test

3.) Stop Ron from doing something…evil

4.) Fix the hole in my sweater

5.) Get Ron to translate the notes he took for me yesterday, as they do not seem to be written in English

6.) Send Mum and Dad a letter “ they get worried if I don’t write often

7.) Stop writing so much. I need to stop writing in class.

Wednesday, History of Magic, 9:50

Ok, so I’ll stop writing in class some other day. I overheard Ron talking to Harry about his “revenge” this morning at breakfast, but only got bits and pieces of the conversation. I was, however, able to piece together the bits of information I have and have come to the conclusion that RON IS BEWITCHING A FLOCK OF FLAMINGOES TO FOLLOW DENNIS CREEVY AROUND!

Random moment, sorry. He’s bewitching a flock of flamingoes to follow PARVATI around! Sorry…kidding again.

I definitely heard something about a hex…I think he’s just planning on hexing her sometime in the common room. Don’t know what kind of hex though; this gets me worried. If it’s a harmless, annoying hex, it probably won’t be that bad. Well…no matter what he does it’ll be bad, but hopefully it’ll be something small.

Here are the things I definitely heard either Harry or Ron say.

“…hex her while she’s not looking…”

“…make sure people are around to watch…”

“…terrible thing she did to Hermione, we’ve gotta do something…”

“…better than antlers…”

“…brilliant idea!”

“…will be talking about this one for weeks…”

This does not sound good. I have tried a million times to talk him out of this, but Ron is stubborn and refuses to listen to me.

6:37

Oh my… Ron wasn’t kidding. He just sought revenge on Parvati, and now the entire house is in a state of chaos.

And we’re going to get expelled.

I was partially right “ Ron did decide to hex Parvati. However, he didn’t do it in the common room but instead, out in the hallways where everyone could see. Duh Ron…what if a teacher had walked by? I mean, he shouldn’t be hexing people anyway, but if he absolutely needed to he could’ve AT LEAST done it where there was less of a chance of getting caught. She was walking around with Lavender when he called to her.

“Oy! Parvati!”

She looked like she was going to snap back, until she realized it was her beloved Ron that was speaking. “Yes?”

“That was a horrible thing you did to Hermione.” (I tried to get his attention to tell him to stop, but he ignored me. Rude.)

“She deserved it.”

“Well then, you deserve THIS!”

He shot a pig-snout hex at her, giving her a squashy pig nose. To say the least, she was not happy.

“I can’t believe you!” She shot an eyebrow-growing charm back at him, but he dodged it.

“QUIT IT, BOTH OF YOU!” I exclaimed, but as usual, no on paid any attention to me.

Ron sent one last hex her way “ a curse that would’ve given her rabbit ears “ but his aim was a little off. Instead of hitting Parvati it hit…MRS. NORRIS!

Not kidding this time. It really did. First she’s a duck, now she has rabbit ears. (A/N: this is a reference to my first story, for those of you who don’t know)

Filch was livid. He ended up giving Ron, Parvati, and me detention for a week. This, if you haven’t noticed, makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, as I was not involved in it in any way. But for reasons beyond my comprehension, I was punished too.

7:14

Ugh, just heard Parvati talking to Lavender. Apparently she’s going to “get me back” again. This is just getting annoying now. Too much revenge going around…what ever happened to peace? The world has gone insane.

7:20

I was wrong. I heard them talking again (you know, sometimes I think they may stage these conversations so that I hear them). They weren’t discussing “getting me back” but instead, talked about “getting him back.” Instead of going for me, it looks like they’re going to go after Ron.

I swear if either of them do anything to Ron, it is not going to be pretty. They can turn me into a moose, but the minute they do anything to him, it’s war.

**REASONS WHY I AM IRKED RIGHT NOW**

1.) Parvati might do something to hurt Ron. That does not fly well with me.

2.) I received a detention for absolutely no reason.

3.) Ron has, once again, done something to disfigure Mrs. Norris. It’s not that I like Mrs. Norris, it’s just that this is becoming somewhat of a nasty habit…

4.) My homework makes no sense

5.) I’m hungry again

6.) My head is still tingly

To be continued…

A/N: Do you absolutely love my story? (the answer to this is yes, by the way. Wow…I’ve really lost it this time…) If you haven’t read “The Secret Thoughts of Hermione Granger” yet, I’d highly suggest it, as this story is the sequel to it. Can't wait for the next update? I have another story up as well, “Hogwarts Overturned,” which is completely different from this but is still in the humor section. Please Read (and review, if you’d like)!