Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sliding Drawers by Loup_garou

Printer
Summary: It is argued that the most minuscule of occurrences can shape the course of history irrevocably. Butterflies flapping their wings overzealously, missing a train/forcing open the sliding doors of a train and catching it/getting your finger stuck in the sliding doors of a train as you attempt to force them open and having to run alongside it for the duration of the journey as an alternative to having it ripped off…and other such minutiae. Thus it was that, on a cold, wet night seventeen years ago, in a room above the bar at the Hog’s Head Inn, that Severus Snape made his (skid)mark. The History of the Potterverse is now at stake, and it remains for Lily Potter (with a little help from Lupin) to sort it all out. BE YE WARNED - this story contains pants. Underpants. (This story is intended as a bit of light-hearted fun and should be read as such, even if it is rather OOC!) Final chapter is up! Gather round, my children, and witness the astonishing finale!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6543 Viewcount: 11381
Published on: 01/06/06 Updated On: 08/27/06





1. Sliding Drawers by Loup_garou [ - ] (1415 words)

2. Domestic Bliss by Loup_garou [ - ] (1249 words)

3. When Lily met Sevvy by Loup_garou [ - ] (1615 words)

4. Back To The Future! by Loup_garou [ - ] (2264 words)