Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Mummy's Story by sesiliah

Printer
Summary: Seven years after the Second Wizard War, a mother tells her daughter the story of the man she loves, who disappeared after the war ended to save his and his lover’s life. The Wizarding World has settled down again, peace returning to them after the defeat of Lord Voldemort. Written in first person, present tense, from the point of view of a seven year old girl.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Draco/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11069 Viewcount: 20361
Published on: 01/08/06 Updated On: 07/09/07





1. Do You Still Love Him, Mummy? by sesiliah [ - ] (1150 words)

2. To Know Your Name by sesiliah [ - ] (2029 words)

3. Never Forgot by sesiliah [ - ] (1752 words)
Author’s Note:

*Gasp!* Why was Ginny in Knockturn Alley? Don't bother asking me, because I'm not telling. x.o

Okay, so Draco’s letter is pretty OOC, not going to lie, but as he states, he changed because of Ginny. I know, stereotypical, I know. Get over it. xP

Once again, if something is still confusing you, comment on it, and I’ll try to fix it, if not in this chapter, than in later ones. I know I didn’t say how much money Draco left. Originally, I had an amount down, but considering I don’t really know what’s considered a lot, what’s an absurd amount, etc, I figured to just make Cissa smart enough to know that he wouldn’t leave her with nothing, and if he was going to leave her with anything, it would be a lot.

You’re also probably wondering why Ginny cares how Draco’s mother died. This will be cleared up in later chapters.

4. I've Seen Those Eyes by sesiliah [ - ] (1233 words)
Disclaimer: What you recognize belongs to Miss J.K. Rowling, I am merely borrowing it for mine and my reader’s pleasure.

Author’s Note: Ron and Harry were talking about Snape when they talked about who killed Dumbledore, for the record, at the end. Everyone assumes that Draco is dead. Will Snape come back? Mayybe… x.o

5. A Mother's Love Life by sesiliah [ - ] (1737 words)
**To be read after chapter.
I got a bit carried away. ^^ Yeah, so this guy isn’t very clever, giving hints to the whereabouts of a Wanted Death Eater to a seven year old girl. But don’t you worry, we’ll hear more about him later on.



Also, how many of you are laughing at the fact the store she just happened to walk into was the right one? (*everyone’s hands raise*) Yeah, I know. xD Don’t roll your eyes at me, this needed to happen.

6. A Long, Long Time Ago by sesiliah [ - ] (2048 words)
Disclaimer: The world of Harry Potter is JK Rowling’s. I am merely borrowing it for my own pleasure.

Also, the tense change in this chapter is done purposely.








Author’s Note for After the Chaper: I’m sorry that crazy tense change was… well, crazy and weird. But I just thought that since it’s in the past, it has to be past tense. I made it so you’re seeing the scene as well, seeing Narcissa see it. If that makes any sense. Well, review and let me know what you think!



Hermione is so super. xP




7. The Past Comes Back by sesiliah [ - ] (1120 words)


Nothing that you recognize is mine, you know how it is! :3 Enjoy the chapter!