Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Nothing for Christmas by Mind_Over_Matter

Printer
Summary: Christmas is fast approaching, and Molly Weasley has never been busier. Ginny is two, Ron is three, the twins are five, Percy is seven, Charlie just turned eleven and Bill turned thirteen in November, so there is no wonder poor Molly has her hands full.

To top it all off, as Christmas approaches so does the gathering Molly and Arthur are to host on Christmas day: the first ever family reunion since the first war, which ended only a couple of years ago, for either the Prewetts or the Weasleys… This Christmas is going to take a miracle to get through...

AND hearty thanks to HermyRox12 for her QsQ nimination. The twins send a toast-by-owl from the Christmas party.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 14534 Viewcount: 13170
Published on: 01/20/06 Updated On: 07/30/06





1. A Gringotts Trip and a Talk in the Dark by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (2564 words)

2. In Which a Lot Happens on Tuesday by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (4075 words)
I apologise proficiently, for how horribly long this chapter took, and I promise the next will come faster. I’ve had huge and bountiful problems getting this update accepted, but, if you’re reading this, they must be over now (and if not, I think I’m going to cry xS). Thank you so much to my fabulous, fabulous beta, HermyRox12.

Thank you to everyone who reviewed – you’re wonderful – especially those who reviewed with update requests. I just can’t get over how grateful I am to HermyRox12! Yet again, thanks a million!

3. A Suspicious, yet Unimportant Package by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (988 words)

Eek. I estimated two weeks tops, didn't I? I'm really sorry about that. Still, at least this chapter's coming now, right? Just as a note, as it turned out the previous chapter posted here was actually meant to be two separate chapters, the first called 'In Which a Lot Happens on Tuesday' and the second 'The Deal', which, of course, was the deal Bill made with Molly. Therefore, you'll find this chapter much shorter. Short but sweet, I think, as I like it more than the last.


Once again, a million and one thanks to HermyRox12, my wonderfully encouraging beta.


4. The Dark Dawn of Christmas by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (2346 words)

Once again, folks, another chapter posted, and another chapter up. This is the second last chapter - Christmas Day, Part One if you will.

Again, I would just like to heartily thank everyone who has reviewed, and, of course, the lovely HermyRox12 for her wonderful beta work on this story. And now...

On with the chapter!


5. A Climactic Christmas Lunch, Even for the Weasleys by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (4561 words)

*Fireworks and small explosions, tinsel and fairylights*

Yes, my friends, Nothing For Christmas has now reached its end. No more little Ron. No more little Ginny. No more little twins, or Charlie or Bill, or, of course, Percy. And no more slightly younger Molly and Arthur.

Except, of course, for in this chapter.


I'd just love to thank you all, and thank all the Weasleys for going along with this story. Of course, I would also like to throw large chocolate wedges of gratitude at HermyRox12, my brilliant beta extraordinare and the fabulous mods who rock the proverbial sox. Now, I bring you the last, final and end chapter of

Nothing For Christmas

(just thought I'd emphasise that).