Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

It was a Hogsmeade Weekend by Jaislin

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 10- More or Less, Back to Normal

The next morning Hermione woke up feeling refreshed. She got up out of bed, grabbed her clothes and took a shower.

After getting dressed and such, she headed down the stairs to the common room. She found Harry seated by the fire. He looked better then he had in days.

“Morning Harry,” Hermione said cheerfully.

“Hey Hermione, you look nice.”

“Thanks, you look happy today. I know I feel much better.”

“Well,” he began in a lowered voice. Hermione moved closer to him.

“I went and saw Ron last night, under my cloak. We talked for a long time. Everything is ok now. I think he’s starting to get used to the idea of us being together. He’s fine with it, but he made me promise one thing. We can’t kiss in front of him,” Harry finished with a laugh.

Hermione smiled and walked over in front of the chair where Harry was sitting. She put her hands on the armrests and leaned in, kissing Harry.

“I love you,” she said in his ear.

“I love you too,” he said, grabbing her around the waist and pulled her down into his lap. She leaned in, kissing him harder. She missed doing this so much. Suddenly the chair tipped, and they both landed on the ground with a thud. They were left sprawled out on the ground, Hermione on top of Harry.

“Wooo, sorry, am I interrupting something,” an embarrassed voice said.

“Huh,” Hermione looked up. Ron was standing there, his race the colored of ripe tomatoes.

“Oh, um, hi Ron. It’s good to see your out of the hospital,” Harry said awkwardly.

Hermione got up off of Harry, her face probably as red as Ron’s. Harry got up too, and righted the chair.

“If you want me to go, I can leave.” Ron began to turn around when Hermione ran up and gave him a hug.

“Don’t go, me and Harry weren’t doing anything, I swear. Is everything ok with us Ron?” she asked.

“Yeah, everythings fine.”

“I love you Ron. I love you as a brother. But I love Harry more then that,” she explained.

“I know, he’s a great guy. It’s ok with my if you date him. I couldn’t think of anyone better. But I must warn you, he snores,” Ron smiled.

“Gee thanks Ron. Now that she has your blessing to date me, can we go eat, I’m starving!” Harry said laughing.

“I love you guys!” And Hermione pulled them both into a big embrace.

“Hermione!” The boys said in unison. She let go of them and they headed out of the common room down to breakfast.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N - short chapter, I know. This chapter was just a transition. Warning:: The next chapter will be the last one :( I love all you guy's reviews! Thanks so much :)
-Jaislin