Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

It was a Hogsmeade Weekend by Jaislin

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 6 -Some kisses and some words

Harry rushed over.

“Hermione, Hermione are you ok?” He shook her gently

“Huh? What? Oh, it’s you. I’m alright Harry, I must have dozed off.” Hermione lifted her head and shook the snow out of her hair. She looked up into Harry’s face and saw the concern in his eyes.

“It’s ok Harry, I’m fine, I really am. I came out here to think and fell asleep. I’m sorry about leaving so quickly earlier, it just didn’t feel right when you hugged me in front of Ron.”

“I’m glad to see you’re alright. I was worried about you.” The tension eased in Harry’s face. He leaned down and pushed the hair out of Hermione’s face and kissed her on the forehead. She put her head against his shoulder, inhaling his sweet scent of peppermint.

“I don’t know what to do Harry. I don’t feel right about us until Ron knows, even if he does get angry,” Hermione said into his shoulder.

Harry stroked her hair gently and said, “I understand what you mean. He needs to know, but what are we supposed to do until he wakes up? It may be a while and I don’t think I can stand not being able to kiss you.” He put on his charming smile and wrapped his arms around her.

“Oh Harry, I don’t know! I still say we shouldn’t do anything.”

“Alright, alright, for Ron. But can we have at least one kiss for the road?” Harry said smiling, with a twinkle in his green eyes.

Hermione looked up and put her lips against his. Harry gently leaned in and the kiss gradually grew deeper and filled with more emotion. All the feelings that were there when they kissed under the tree at Hogsmeade came back.

Hermione untangled her arms from under her and wrapped them around Harry’s back, pulling them even closer together. Harry slowly moved his lips from hers and softly planted some up and down her cheeks and down her neck. Hermione let out soft gasps as he did this. She let this carry on for a little bit then she gently pulled away, but not before meeting Harry’s lips one more time.

“Man, I don’t think I can go too long without doing that again,” Harry said, smiling.

Hermione gave him a playful shove and got up. She straightened her robes and put her hand down to Harry, helping him up. Once both of them were standing, she pulled him into a loving hug.

“Thanks Harry, I don’t know what I would do without you,” Hermione said, “let’s head back up to the castle now, my cloak is a bit wet and I’m getting kind of cold.

“Sure, whatever you want.”

They headed up to the castle and back to the common room

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once they arrived in their common room, it was filled with students who had returned from Hogsmeade. There was laughter being heard and students were warming themselves by the fire, talking about the upcoming Christmas feast and what had been bought while at Hogsmeade.

“Give me five minutes, I want to go dry off my clothes and hair.” Harry nodded and Hermione ran off to her dormitory room.

Harry took a seat in an overstuffed arm chair and waited. A small grin spread across his face as he remembered what had just happened.

“Why are you so happy, Harry? You just come from a snogging session or something?” asked Lee Jordan with a laugh.

“Oh, hey Lee. I was just, uh, remembering, um, the last Quidditch match. Snogging session, yah right!” said Harry uneasily.

“Sure mate, whatever you say,” and Lee walked away, back to a group of first and second years.

Harry went back to thinking about Hermione, when there was a tap on his shoulder.

“What do you want now?” Harry asked roughly.

“Oh, sorry Harry, I’m back.” Hermione appeared around the chair. She had put on dry robes and had dried her hair. She had also put on some make-up, a little cream eyeshadow and a bit of blush.

“So, what’s up? You look preoccupied,” Hermione said, pulling over a foot stool and seating herself in front of Harry.

“I was just thinking about you, and what had just happened.” another small grin spread across Harry’s face. Hermione reached over and gave him a playful punch.

“What do you want to do now? We have an hour until dinner,” Hermione said.

Harry got a twinkle in his eye and smiled.

“Harry! I know what you’re thinking! We can not go to the Astronomy Tower!” She exclaimed.

Harry let out a laugh. Then his face got serious and he said, “I think we should discuss what to tell Ron. Now Hermione, don’t look like that. We already have said that he needs to know. Now what should we tell him?”

“I’m not sure.” Hermione looked uneasy.

“Hermione, you don’t, by any chance, have or had feelings for Ron?” Harry looked at her.

“No, we have only just been friends, even if Ron did want to become more then that.” Harry could tell her tone was definite.

“Alright, I believe you. So I guess we will tell Ron about us when the time comes.”

“Sure, I guess. Would you mind if I go up to my room for a while. I have some things I would like to get done,” Hermione looked at Harry and he nodded. She got up and left to her room. Harry decided to do the same. He figured Hedwig would be there and he could use this opportunity to wrap Hermione’s present.

He walked up to his room to find Hedwig perched on his bed.

- - - - - - - - - - -
A/N - This chapter was mainly fluff, there's better stuff coming in the next chapter, don't worry. You guys know the drill, please review. I'm thinking of waiting until I get 10 or more reviews for this chapter, but we'll see how that goes. Enjoy :)
-Jaislin