Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Journey On Water by SK witch

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Hermione! Hermione!” When Draco heard her name, he froze. Granger? Was she here? He turned around and saw Hermione standing nervously.

“I forgot to take one of your bags along! I went looking for you but you had already left your room!” said a man, who looked around his age. He gave Hermione a bag he was holding.

“Thank you, Bob!”

“No problem!” He walked off, leaving Hermione standing there alone. She looked at Draco and he smirked at her.

“Well, well, well…if it isn’t Granger,” he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“What are you doing here, Malfoy?” she spat.

“What am I doing here? Well that’s none of your business, is it?” he said calmly. He was happy to see her face turn red with fury.

“This is the muggle world Malfoy! What are you doing here?”

“Didn’t I tell you to butt out? I don’t have time to exchange a few words with you.” He picked up his bag and turned to walk.

“You better not bother me throughout this trip Malfoy! I’m warning you!” she yelled out.

Draco stopped in his tracks and looked around at Hermione. “Who’s bothering who here? I’m trying to get away but you’re not letting me.” She gave him a glare and stormed to the otherside of the deck.

Draco walked on until he found his room. He was about to unlock his door when he heard a girl yell out.

“You!”

He looked up and saw Hermione. “Me,” he said, wearily. “What now? Are you stalking me?”

“S-stalking y-you?” She looked at him in disbelief and then burst out laughing. “Dream on! My room is here,” she said, pointing to her door. Draco leaned against his door.

“My room is here,” he said, pointing to a door right next to hers.

“What!” She came running towards him and snatched the key out of his hand.

“Give that bac “ ”

“Room number 5291…” she mumbled to herself. “Oh no!” She groaned and thrust the key back to him. “This is a nightmare!”

“That’s right. Now you go in there and wake up!” He opened his door and slammed it on her face.

***

Hermione screamed into her pillow. “No! No! No! This can’t be happening!” She sat up on her bed and shook her head. No, I can’t let Malfoy get to me. I’ll make his life a living hell if he bothers me. But why is he here? Malfoy had come to their side during the war. He had helped Harry and the Order, but his old ways never changed. He was the same arrogant boy she knew back at Hogwarts. She turned on the television and started to flip the channels, but she couldn’t concentrate. She groaned and turned the TV off. She rolled over onto her chest and screamed once more into the pillow. “I hate you, Malfoy!”

After a few hours, Hermione had calmed herself down. No point ruining my holiday because of that git. It was late afternoon and the ship had finally set sail. She felt like going swimming, so she changed into her blue bikini and wore denim shorts and a white, spaghetti top over it. She got out of her room and paused in front of Malfoy’s door. She made a face at it and mumbled, “Stupid jerk.”

“Stupid jerk?”

Hermione spun around and came face to face with Bob. She jumped back in surprise. She would have tripped if Bob hadn’t grabbed onto her shoulders.

“Woah! Sorry! Didn’t mean to frighten you!” smiled Bob.

“Bob! Don’t do that!” Hermione said, shakily.

“Sorry about that.” He brought Hermione closer to him and asked, “Who’s the stupid jerk?” Hermione blushed.

“Oh no one! Hey, Bob? Could you tell me where the swimming pool is?”

He smiled and nodded. “Come on! I’ll show you,” he said, nodding towards the direction. She nodded and let him lead her towards the pool.

“Here we are,” said Bob, motioning towards the pool area. “I’ll see you around then.”

She went to a chair, near the pool, and took off her clothes. She neatly laid them on the chair and was about to get into the water, when somebody took hold of her wrist.

“Why is it that, everywhere I go, you’re always there to ruin my mood?”

Hermione whipped around and saw Malfoy smirking. “What do you want Malfoy!” yelled Hermione, trying to free herslef from his grasp, but he didn’t let go. He pulled her roughly towards him and whispered, “You’re stalking me aren’t you? Too bad, you’re not my type. ” Malfoy smirked and roughly let go of her wrist.

“You’re a stupid, good for nothing jerk!” She turned around and went over to the pool. I hate him! I hate him! Why does he have to come on this cruise of all places! She clenched her fists and breathed out in frustration.

“Hey Granger! Why aren’t you in yet? Waiting for me?”

Hermione shook with rage. She didn’t say anything to him. Malfoy ran and splashed into the water. “So immature!” said Hermione through gritted teeth and she slipped into the pool. Malfoy emmerged from the water, his hair dripping with water. He slicked his hair back and looked at a group of girls. They giggled and started whispering to each other excitedly. Hermione shook her head. If only they knew what he was really like.

“Hermione!”

Hermione looked around and saw a girl swimming towards her. “Jessie?”


A/N: Sorry that the chapter's so short but hopefully the next one will be longer! Thanks to my BETA simlyme!! Hope you guys keep on reading this fic! Oh and by the way...leave a review! Makes me want to write more then!