Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Randomness That Follows by trevorthetoad

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
(A/N: Hello! I love this chapter, but there are a few things you need to know before reading it. First, Brianna, Sarah, Mary, and me, Kris, are the authors and are mentioned in this chapter. Bri and I have a thing for feet (long story), Mary loves elves and is convinced she is one, and Sarah is afraid of circles (another long story). Oh, and it would take too long to explain the "grow up, sir" comment. And to get the Aragorn/taco joke, you must read "Random Lord of the Ringingness" by Zeldalotr (Mary) at www.fanfiction.net. But, let's just say that Aragorn has a thing for tacos. So, knowing that, I hope you enjoy it.)


Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter universe, Taco Bell, a radish, any living people in this story (not that they live in this story), or anything else you recognise.



*********************************************


Useful Background Info:
None


Some Semi-Useful Background Info:
This starts out in the Gryffindor dorms at exactly 2:17 in the morning.


Completely Useless Background Info:
Cheese…has holes (but only on Tuesday).


*************************************************


Harry: *is busy blowing nose*


Ron: I’m hungry. *decides to “help”*


Harry: Ahhh…that’s better.


Ron: I’m hungry.


Harry: My foot itches.


Brianna: Mine, too! I think this is the cause of Itchus Footus Leftus.


Kris: I concur.


Harry: Please evacuate the premises. Please leave through the door to your right, and keep all limbs inside the vehicle at all times. Thank you. You are welcome to visit again. Bye, bye! Good-bye now! See you again soon! ¡Adíos! Au revoir! Toodles!


Brianna and Kris: *leave premises while keeping all hands and feet inside the vehicle*


Ron: I’m hungry.


Harry: Me too.


Ron: Taco?


Harry: …


Ron: Taco!


Harry: *makes ringing motion* Bell?


Ron! ¡Sí! TACO!


Harry: Bell!


Ron: ¡Ven conmigo! (A/N: It means “Come with me.” in Spanish)


Harry: Ditto.


Ron and Harry: *leave and meet Hermione in the common room*


Hermione: Where are you going?


Ron: TACO! *looks ecstatic*


Harry: BELL! *looks insane*


Hermione: Let’s go then!


**********************************************


Exactly three minutes and forty-one seconds later, they enter Taco Bell!


**********************************************


Ron: I’m hungry.


Hermione: Shut up, stupid! We’re here.


Harry: I’m hungry.


Herminoe: *groans*


Ron and Harry: I’m hungry! I’m hungry! I’m hungry! I’m hungry!


Hermione: Damn it! I’m surrounded by morons.


***************************************************


They waited for the person before them to order, but had to eavesdrop, as they are so nosy. (A/N: *looks at angry fans* I’m just joking!)


***************************************************


Aragorn: But who cares about money! I WANT MY TACO! *face looks like a radish*


A Radish: *looks delighted*


Aragorn: I’ve been craving Taco Bell for hours! I couldn’t find my keys! And now, I. WANT. MY. TACO!


Person at Money-taking Thingy: Excuse me, sir, but grow up!


A Certain Geometry Teacher: That’s my line! Oh, and two plus two does equal fish. See, according to Diagram P, you take the square root of that one circle over there and…


Hermione: I sense a tangent coming on.


Ron: I smell chocolate.


Sarah: *enters while shaking in fear* Ahhhhhhhhh! Circles! *starts running in triangles*


(A/N: I would like to point out that running in triangles, fast, is actually very difficult. First, you must run from point A to point B. The, from point B to point C. Remember, this only works with straight lines, or else, you will be making the dreaded shape”of a circle! But, this is irrelevant. Moving on!)


Sarah: Noooo! Not the circles!


A Certain Geometry Teacher: *is ignored*


A Choir: Hallelujah!


Aragorn: Can you shut up and pay attention to the real problem: I still don’t have my taco!


Hermione: Here! *hands over enough money for a taco just to shut him up*


Aragorn: *gets precious taco* Taco! My precious! I love you! *eats in one bite*


Gollum: Precious…


Authors: Get out! We don’t want you in this story anymore, and we didn’t feel like writing you out the right way. Yeah.


Aragorn: More taco? *cries for mommy*


Mommy: Oh, dear. Not again. *leaves with Aragorn. Finally.*


Ron: My turn! My turn! I’d like one of those, six of these, two and a half of those things that are shaped like circles and come with cheese.


Sarah: Cheese is good, but circles are SCARY! Ahhh!!!!!! *runs out*


Hermione: Ron, be quiet. I’m trying to itch my foot here.


Brianna and Kris: *enter* We believe that this is the cause of”


Harry: Yeah, yeah. We know.


Brianna and Kris: *leave*


Hermione, Ron, and Harry: *order food (at semi-reasonable amounts) and go to find a table. Hermione is deeply disturbed when she finds Mary sitting at a nearby table having a staring contest with a burrito.*


Ron: My money’s on Mary.


Harry: *wearing a green visor that you see at casinos* Place your bets! Place your bets! Right here, right now.


A Surprising Amount of People: *place bets”on the burrito*


(A/N: Stupid people. They obviously don’t know Mary. She’s part elf.)


Mary: *wins after long struggle*


Burrito: *is depressed*


A Surprising Amount of Stupid People: *groans and hand over money*


Harry, Ron, and Hermione: *finish food in a very short time. When they leave, Ron is carrying a large bag of Mexican delights, with Aragorn in tow.*