Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter: the Musical? by kaammini_the_kreacher

Printer
Summary: Pygmy puffs, both sides of Fred's buttocks and music. You would think that there were more important things in Harry's life.

Be amazed as Ron, Hermione and, of course, Harry attempt to write Harry's life story with a musical touch.

Warning: Involves out of tune Neville in later chapters. Disregards Deathly Hallows.

The next few chapters are now in the process of being written as I have a sudden breakthrough for a storyline. Thank you for your patience.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4723 Viewcount: 11415
Published on: 03/05/06 Updated On: 12/29/06





1. Music made them lose control by kaammini_the_kreacher [ - ] (1167 words)

2. Double Act by kaammini_the_kreacher [ - ] (1003 words)
I hope you all like this new chapter and please tell me what you think of it (ie. review). There will be more to come very soon (I hope) and I am sorry for taking so long with this in the first place!
3. Bittersweet by kaammini_the_kreacher [ - ] (1072 words)
I'm so sorry I took so long on this chapter. I will do better next time. Thanks so much to my Beta, JaneA, and my sister for helping me out. Also, thanks so much to all of you reviewers, they are all very appreciated. Of course, I hope you enjoy it and please review...feel free to give your ideas or constructive critism. Thanks for reading :)
4. What the Black Beauty did... by kaammini_the_kreacher [ - ] (1481 words)
I am so sorry for being such a terribly slow author! I promise that I will be better and faster next time. Thanks so much to everyone who helped, especially Schmerg_the_Impaler who BETA-ed this for me! Enjoy! A note of caution: the story is in two parts - the first from the point of view of both Fred and George (one in normal writing, the other in italics) and the second in third person narrative.