Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Right Here by Grimmrook

Printer
Summary: My First Fanfic. A songfic based on the song "Right Here" by Staind. At Bill and Fleur's wedding, Ron and Hermione have one last row.

This fic is the true beginning of the Epilogues story arc, and should be the first of my fics that you read. After this story, please read One Good Day. Thank you.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4391 Viewcount: 4694
Published on: 03/11/06 Updated On: 03/11/06





1. Right Here by Grimmrook [ - ] (4391 words)
As I'm currently working on my fifth story, I've felt it necessary to go back and update all of my older stories with an Author's Note regarding continuity. All of my stories take place in the same ultimate story arc; they are all prequels and sequels of one another. If this is the first of my stories that you are sitting down to read, then you are starting at the beginning. Awesome. After you're done reading this story, I highly encourage you to read One Good Day, Epilogues Part I: Shadows, and Epilogues Part II: The Eighth Year, in that order. I do have one last fic which, while in the same universe, is very far down the road, and can really be read at just about any time. I do, however, recommend that you don't read that until you are done with Epilogues Part I as there is one bit in it that requires you to understand a certain measure of character development that I put in Harry. I am so glad that you have chosen to read this story, and i hope that you feel compelled to read the rest of my stories as a result.

Thank you.