Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

House of Leaves by elegantlytwisted

Printer
Summary: Just like a house of leaves, she was fragile and easily damaged...the war against Voldemort was won, but Isabella Black was left like a broken doll. She ran, and she ran fast and far away from her life. Two years later, at her brother’s request, she’s reluctantly returned home. Now she realizes she’s tired of running and she has new determination to fight and win over the demon’s that have haunted her for so long.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 22714 Viewcount: 25790
Published on: 03/13/06 Updated On: 07/13/07





1. Prologue by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (1579 words)

2. Chapter 1- Haunted by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (2490 words)

3. Chapter 2- 5 1/2 Foot Hallway by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (2986 words)

4. Chapter 3- Confessions by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (2611 words)
Sorry for the long delay. I had so many ideas for this chapter, but no idea how to put them out there. That being said, I'm very happy with the way it turned out. So enjoy! Review! And thanks for the support.
5. Chapter 4- Shattered by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (2236 words)

6. Chapter 5- Gloomy Sunday by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (1831 words)
AHH! It's been soooooooooo long since I updated. I have no excuse, I got lazy. Sorry!
7. Chapter 6- Memories by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (3065 words)
Ah, chapter 6. I enjoyed writing this one because I was finally able to fill in some missing pieces that I had created and some questions that had been asked. Enjoy, and sorry if it's boring.
8. Chapter 7- Nobody Loves You by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (2620 words)
This one took soooo long to write! I had mega writers block, but seeing all the commercials and such for the new movie and new book got me motivated to write again. Enjoy! Please review.
9. Chapter 8- Alive by elegantlytwisted [ - ] (3296 words)
This is dedicated to my brilliant friend Claire! Long live the tortis!