Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Not Another Teen Love Story by 365 letters_ryan gosling 20

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Okay, well in response to my reviewers, this chapter reveals James and Lily getting steamier and steamier...hehehe. And just as the title says, Peter's back!!
Chapter 11
Peter’s Back…Or Is He?

It was two hours later, and James and Lily were still sitting against the tree in Hogsmeade. James had completely lost track of time as he had fallen asleep also. Remus and Rachel realized they were missing their two friends as they walked back up to the school.

“Hey, where’s Lily?” asked Rachel.

Sirius had just sauntered up to them at this precise moment and answered her question before Remus could reply. “Last time we saw her, her and James were “cuddling” in front of a tree over by the Hog’s Head,” he said, smirking at James’ newfound sensitivity.

“Don’t you think we ought to go back and get them?” Rachel asked, worried.

“Nah, we’ll let the two lovebirds get in trouble. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind having detention together,” Kimmy replied, mischievously.
________________________________________________________________

The sound of a squirrel scurrying up the tree that Lily and James were slumbering against caused them both to stir. When Lily saw that the sun was almost down, she smiled. She surprised herself for not caring that they were already a couple of hours late for going back up to the school. She looked up at James’ face and decided that watching him sleep so peacefully was so much better than being at dinner with her friends. As she saw him sleep on, she got a mischievous gleam in her eyes and started to wake James up.

She lifted her lips to his collarbone and pressed them against it while nipping it slightly with her teeth. James emitted a groan and Lily smiled. She then glided her lips up his neck until she was at his jaw. She trailed her tongue over his jawbone and then proceeded to bring her lips to his. She could feel him smile against her lips and this encouraged her more.

She began to kiss him hungrily and James proceeded to push his tongue roughly into her mouth. After a few minutes, he moved his lips down to her neck. She threw her head back to allow him more access and began to run her hands through his hair continuously, muttering James’ name softly. This drove him crazy and thus, he sucked a piece of skin from her neck into his mouth. He heard her gasp and she moved her hands under his shirt to his stomach, tracing circles on his rather fine-toned abs. She felt him shudder and this excited her all the more. Her senses left her and her hands went farther down…too far down. James moaned and pulled back, panting.

“Lils, we should stop. Every time we do this, it leaves me wanting more. I know that neither of us are ready to cross that line, right?” James asked, his voice husky and slightly breathy.

Lily was still trying to calm her heart down as she replied. “No, I’m not ready yet. I’m sorry, James, I got carried away,” she looked down, blushing.

He lifted up her chin and gave her a chaste peck on the lips, ignoring her sound of protest as he broke off. “Hey, it’s not all your fault. I was the one giving you a bloody hickey,” he replied, winking.

Lily laughed as she lifted herself up from the ground. “We should really get back. We’re very late.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go,” James said as he jumped up.

They clasped hands and intertwined their fingers, Lily sighing contentedly. They walked back up to the castle, neither talking, just enjoying each other’s presence.
_________________________________________________________________

Remus, Rachel, Sirius, and Kimmy were all sitting in the common room, anxiously and worriedly waiting for James and Lily to return.

“I told you we should have gone back and got them. What if something’s happened to them?” Rachel asked, her eyes tearing up.

Remus was about to reassure her that everything would be okay when they heard two people coming through the portrait hole. James’ and Lily’s clothes were both extremely rumpled, Lily’s hair was all over the place and James was even messier than usual. Both of their lips were swollen and Kimmy swore she could see a spot forming on Lily’s neck that slightly looked like a hickey.

“Well, it looks we wouldn’t have wanted to go back, Rach. We may have been scarred for life,” Sirius said, chuckling. Usually James would have yelled at him for this but he was too busy settling him and Lily in the empty armchair. Sirius made a sound of mock disgust while Kimmy and Rachel looked at each other, smiling for Lily. She had really got herself a great boyfriend.

All six teenagers turned to the portrait hole as yet another person came in. Peter.

“Hey, guys, what’s up?” Peter asked.

“YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALTZ IN HERE LIKE THERE’S NOTHING WRONG AFTER YOU’VE ABANDONED US FOR FIVE MONTHS?! We know you weren’t in France like you said. We saw you in Diagon Alley, but you obviously didn’t want to talk to us because…” Sirius would have kept going if Remus hadn’t cut him off by covering his mouth with his hand.

“Sirius, let him explain,” Remus said, calmly, although he was mad himself. He had abandoned him, too. They had had to go through five full moons without Peter. “Go ahead, Peter.”

“I’m sorry I haven’t been around. But you don’t understand. Sirius, you don’t know how jealous I am of you, James and Remus. You three are so popular and good-looking and I’m nothing. So, I went to look for a group where I belonged,” and found one, he thought but didn’t dare say it. So he lied. “I couldn’t find one and decided I didn’t care how I looked, you guys accept me and that should have been enough. And I’ve realized it is enough now.”

As Peter finished, he noticed Sirius still looked very skeptical but Remus’ look had softened. James looked impartial but Peter knew he would have been yelling just as Sirius had been, if not for Lily sitting on his lap. How did he get her? Gosh, she’s beautiful. He shook that thought out of his head as she smiled at him. “Peter, you belong with us. You’re not nothing. You shouldn’t feel intimidated by these three. Just be yourself and people will like you better, despite your looks.”

Too bad you’ll be killed someday, Evans. You’re such a sweet girl. “Thank you, Lily. You’re too kind.” He looked to James, Sirius and then Remus. “So, can I hang out with you guys again?” He asked, putting on a convincing pitiful face.

“Sure you can, Peter,” Remus answered, smiling.

“Welcome back, Wormtail,” James said, winking.

Sirius remained silent but by the look on his face, Peter could tell he was willing to give him a second chance. Our plan is working, Peter thought. Severus will be so happy.
_________________________________________________________________

“So, phase one is complete. Good job, Peter,” Severus said that night to Peter in the Slytherin common room. “We’re one step closer to defeating that despicable Potter. But first, we must get Lily. But how?”

“Um, Severus? I’ve got an idea,” Peter said, smirking. He knew the perfect plan.
_________________________________________________________________

Back in the common room, Rachel, Remus, Sirius and Kimmy had left James and Lily alone so they could say goodnight.

“We talked about some deep stuff today, Lils. Did you mean everything you said? You know, about our future?” James could not help but be insecure sometimes about Lily.

“Of course, James. Don’t be so paranoid. I have no intentions of ever leaving you,” she replied, as if reading his mind.

“Well, I guess we’ve got to say goodnight,” James said, reluctantly, as Lily got up. He took her hand and led her to the girls’ staircase.

Lily stood up on her tiptoes and gave James a long, passionate kiss. She pulled away and whispered seductively in his ear, “Good night, Potter.” She proceeded to walk up the steps, swaying her hips all the way.

Now I’m never going to be able to sleep, James thought, watching her go.