Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Voice of Truth by Ginny_W

Printer
Summary: *Complete* After years of living on the run for the murder of Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape is captured by Aurors. Hermione must now try to convince Harry of Snape's innocence.




Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Hermione/Snape
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 16635 Viewcount: 29841
Published on: 03/21/06 Updated On: 05/14/06





1. All This For Our Glory by Ginny_W [ - ] (1800 words)

2. Onto the Crashing Waves by Ginny_W [ - ] (2062 words)

3. Do Not Be Afraid by Ginny_W [ - ] (2003 words)
POA quote from chapter 13: “A Firebolt?”

Author’s Notes: I hope that this starts to answer some of the questions. I spoke with several people regarding the way that Hermione retold her story. I believe that the styles that I've used here, tell the story the best way.

Thanks go to Southern_Witch_69 for beta reading this story for me; she’s been motivational and encouraging.

4. The Realm of the Unknown by Ginny_W [ - ] (2061 words)
GOF quote from chapter 13: “I’m warning you, Peeves””

GinnyW’s Notes: Another evil ending. Sorry about that. Well… not really. ;-)

5. Having the Strength to Stand by Ginny_W [ - ] (1810 words)
OotP quote from chapter 13: “You look really angry about something.”

A/N: Thank you to everyone that has read and reviewed this so far. I really appreciate it.

6. Holding Out His Hand by Ginny_W [ - ] (1949 words)
This is a response to the HP Chapter Challenge made by Southern_witch_69 over at her Yahoo! Group: Potter Place and at The Petulant Poetess.

Disclaimer: I own nothing that you see here. All characters belong to the wonderful and talented Ms. J K Rowling.

Thanks to my wonderful beta, who wished to remain anonymous.

A/N: Two more chapters after this one. Thank so much for reading and reviewing!

And the worst quote of the lot -- HBP quote (Chapter 13): There was a flash of light and the room was full of voices: Everyone had woken up as Ron had let out a yell.



7. To Stand Before a Giant by Ginny_W [ - ] (2799 words)
Disclaimer: I own nothing that you see here. All characters belong to the wonderful and talented Ms. J K Rowling.

Huge thanks go out to JuneW and SnarkyRoxy for beta reading these remaining chapters for me. Thank you, ladies! :-)

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Quote: The correct means to overcome a kelpie is to get a bridle over its head with a Placement Charm, which renders it docile and unthreatening.

8. Tell A Different Story by Ginny_W [ - ] (2151 words)
One year later and how life has changed for Hermione.