Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry, Come Back by inhphtml

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: The writers did not create Harry Potter. They wish that they did.

Harry looked around the room. He was sitting in a chair at the center of the room. He stared at the door that was six feet away from him.

“I want out of here,” he said aloud, though he wasn’t sure why.

“Too bad, Potter,” a cold voice replied.

Harry shivered. He kept trying to remember where he had heard this voice before, but he couldn’t. He sighed and began to shift in the hard, wooden chair he was sitting in.

“Please let me out! I am so lonely in here,” Harry pleaded, knowing nothing about his past and doubting his future.

“I can’t help it that you are in your current state. Bellatrix did not carry out her mission successfully. You wouldn’t be so lonely if she had succeeded in killing you in the first place.”

“Why would you want to kill me? What did I ever do to you?”

“You did everything I didn’t want,” the voice replied.

Harry frowned. He decided that this person was no threat to him as long as he was in the room. But, he really wanted to get out at the very same time. Harry stood up and tried to touch the doorknob, but he couldn’t. His hand stopped three inches away from it.

“It is useless to wish to get out, Potter,” the voice said to Harry.

Harry sat down, groaning. He had no idea how long he had been in that room, but it seemed to be days. He remembered hearing only one other voice, one of a girl’s. She talked to him about socks and such comfortable things. He had already decided that he trusted the girl, but not the man.

“How are you even talking to me?” Harry asked the voice.

“Telepathy. You wouldn’t understand something so complex.”

“Then how could I respond to you if I didn’t understand?”

“Because I can make myself hear what you say. You can probably hear the things around where you actually are.”

Harry sighed. He heard some mumbling coming from a woman. The door began to glow. Harry bolted toward it and tore it open.




“You’re awake,” a woman said.

Harry looked around. He realized that he was in St. Mungo’s.

“What happened?” Harry asked.

“Take this potion. It should restore your energy.”

Harry began to drain the potion, but as he got to the bottom, he started to choke on it. He was struggling desperately for air.

“Help,” he managed to gasp.

“No,” the woman said.

“Please,” Harry said, trying to stand up, but he was unable to.

“I told you not to meddle,” the healer said through clenched teeth.

Harry felt tears streaming down his face. Everything went black.




Percy Weasley sat up in his bed. Glancing over at the clock, he groaned.

“Penny,” he sighed in a somewhat lovey-dovey voice that none of his family had ever heard him use. Except for Ginny in her first year, of course.

A young woman sat up. She had been sleeping beside him.

“Did we get married last night?” Percy asked.

“I think I remember us eloping,” Penelope said, kissing Percy.

“Now I remember. Best night of my life. Unfortunately, I still have to go to work. So, I will see you later.”

“Okay Gummy Bear!” Penelope called as Percy left the room in a rush.

“Penny!” he groaned at the absurd nickname.

As he fixed his breakfast he thought of Penelope and how excited he was that his parents weren’t there to ruin the mood. Minutes later, he Apparated into the Ministry and walked toward his office. As he entered his office, he nearly jumped at the sight.

“Hello, Weasley,” a cold voice said.

“What are you doing here?” Percy asked fearfully, pulling his wand out of his robes.

“I have a job for you,” Voldemort said, standing up.

“Whatever it is, I am not going to do it!”

“Is that so?” Voldemort asked, laughing evilly.

“Of course”

“IMPERIO!” Voldemort yelled.

“Yes, my Lord?” Percy suddenly asked.

“I have a job for you,” Voldemort said.

“What do you need?”




Hermione looked over at Ginny.

“He’ll be okay,” she said.

Ginny sighed and sat down at her bed. They had finally gotten home from visiting Harry and both were exhausted.

“I finally asked Ron out,” Hermione said.

“Really? What did he say?”

“He said no. I can’t believe I thought that he would say yes after all of the drama last year. He asked me about Viktor.”

“He doesn’t still think you are with him, does he?”

“Apparently,” Hermione sighed.

“But you don’t have any feelings for him?”

“No, I was just helping Viktor out with some things.”

“While Harry was competing in the Triwizard Tournament?”

“Yeah,” Hermione said, nervously tugging on her hair.

“Did you help Viktor with the Tournament?” Ginny asked, her temper rising.

Hermione sat down on her bed and didn’t say anything.

“Did you?” Ginny asked again.

“No,” Hermione shook her head.

“You did.”

“No, I promise you that I didn’t help Viktor with the Tournament. Harry is my friend.”

“Harry meant so much to me. He still does! I can’t believe that you would do something so harmful. The worst thing is that I might never get to talk to him again. But if I do, I am telling him.”

“Ginny! I did not help Viktor with the Triwizard Tournament!”

“Then what was it?” Ginny asked, her face as bright as her hair.

“I don’t know if it is appropriate to tell you.”

“If you don’t, I just might tell Harry what I think you did.”

“I tried to help him learn better English.”

“NOT APPROPRIATE? YOU’RE LYING!”

“It’s true! You can ask him. Please don’t leave. I can’t stand having all of these arguments.”

“Hermione, Ginny?” Ron said, coming in.

“What is it?” Ginny asked bitterly, shooting her eyes towards her brother.

“Mum says she has to tell us something. She didn’t say what it was, but it sounds pretty bad.”

Hermione and Ginny sighed and agreed to go into the kitchen. As they were going downstairs, Hermione remembered the argument she had with Harry and how truly sorry she was.

“Horrible news…St. Mungo’s…” Mrs. Weasley said, her eyes swimming with tears.

“What is it, mum?” Ginny asked shakily.

“They sent a letter…”

“What about?”

“H-Harry is d-d-dead!”

Author’s Note: CLIFFHANGER! Okay, um…yes. This is all getting so...WB-drama…on a more HCB-related subject, chapter 3 is going to be the argument that started it all.