Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Broken Soul by silverfox

Printer
Summary: Dumbledore is dead and Harry is left alone… or is he? An unexpected ally appears to help Harry in his quest to defeat Voldemort. But Harry is running out of time and Voldemort is pressing down hard. He’s determined to get rid of his last remaining obstacle, Harry Potter. Can Harry find all the Horcruxes before it is too late, even with a new ally? The story will include romance, adventure, mystery, murder, betrayal and much more. There will be also some unexpected twists. This story has been abandoned. See the finished version at HPFF!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 30 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 117859 Viewcount: 93791
Published on: 03/29/06 Updated On: 07/16/07





1. Chapter 1: Consequences by silverfox [ - ] (1069 words)
Two people find out that there are consquences to every decision.
2. Chapter 2: For the Last Time by silverfox [ - ] (3018 words)
Harry endures his last stay with the Dursley's.
3. Chapter 3: The Burrow by silverfox [ - ] (4179 words)
Hello, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. The next few chapters will be addressing some key issues. After that things will be picking up quite a bit. Enjoy.
4. Chapter 4: Revelation and Confrontation by silverfox [ - ] (4818 words)
Things heat up at the Burrow when secrets are reveales and a unexpected person comes for a visit.
5. Chapter 5: Reunion by silverfox [ - ] (4820 words)
An unexpected visitor causes tempers to flare in the Weasley household. Can old grudges be forgiven?
6. Chapter 6: Wedding Blues by silverfox [ - ] (3966 words)
Fleur and Bill are married but not with out a few snags. Harry has a conversation with an old acquaintance and receives a disturbing letter. The wedding reception is suddenly interrupted.
7. Chapter 7: Dudley by silverfox [ - ] (4242 words)
After Bill and Fleur's reception was interupted by Death Eaters, Harry finds out what happened to the Dursley's. Dudley finds it difficult to adjust to his new reality.
8. Chapter 8: Godric's Hollow by silverfox [ - ] (3538 words)
I wanted to this time to thank everyone who has reviewed and is a loyal reader. It is for you and my own thrills that I write this story. I promise that I am updating as fast as I can and will keep this story as fresh and interesting as possible. Enjoy!
9. Chapter 9: Back to Grimmuald Place by silverfox [ - ] (4336 words)
The trio go back to Grimmuald Place to see if Hermione's theories are correct. Harry finally has a much needed talk with Ginny.

10. Chapter 10: The Locket by silverfox [ - ] (3838 words)

11. Chapter 11: Missing by silverfox [ - ] (2297 words)
Giiny is on the train to Hogwarts wondering about Harry's whereabouts.
12. Chapter 12: No Mercy by silverfox [ - ] (5531 words)
Harry confronts Snape and gets a letter from Dumbledore.

13. Chapter 13: Behind Enemy Lines by silverfox [ - ] (2503 words)
A prisoner at Voldemort's Head quarters endures great hardships and overhears a sinister conversation.

14. Chapter 14:The Ninth Memory by silverfox [ - ] (3893 words)
I just wanted to take this time and thank two VERY special people who make this story possible. My betas CrazyaboutDan and Dreatonkslupin. Thank you.
15. Chapter 15: Midnight Encounters by silverfox [ - ] (3968 words)
Ron and Hermione have difficulty coping after Harry's disappearance. Both are in for big surprise when someone shows up unexpectedly.

16. Chapter 16:Traitor by silverfox [ - ] (4503 words)
Hermione follows Ron and Harry reluctanly to Hogsmeade. One of the trio becomes injuried. Harry comes face to face with Death Eaters and a traitor.

17. Chapter 17:Deep Wounds by silverfox [ - ] (3595 words)

18. Chapter 18: Potion's Master by silverfox [ - ] (3673 words)
Harry adjusts to being back at school. The Trio find a way to destory the Locket.
19. Chapter 19: Malfoy's Mistake by silverfox [ - ] (4884 words)
I want to take this time to thank all my readers and reviewers for all of your support and feedback. You guys are great and I hope you enjoy the next several chapters that will mark the halfway point of this story and a turning point for Harry and company. Enjoy!
20. Chapter 20: Heroes, Part 1 by silverfox [ - ] (3736 words)
Sorry for the wait. This is a pivitol point and an unofficial halfway marker in the story. The story was too big to tell in one chapter so I split it into two. Warning! Someone WILL die by the end of chapter twenty one. See if you can guess who. You've been warned. Enjoy!
21. Chapter 21: Heroes, Part 2 by silverfox [ - ] (4673 words)
Here's the second part! Enjoy! WARNING! This chapter contains a characters death!
22. Chapter 22:Confessions by silverfox [ - ] (3130 words)

23. Chapter 23: The Secret Passage by silverfox [ - ] (5434 words)
Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny enter the COS once again to chase down a possible lead to another Horcrux.
24. Chapter 24: Golden Opportunity by silverfox [ - ] (3526 words)
Ginny, Harry, and Ron make recoveries, meanwhile Hermione finds someone to help them destory the suit Horcrux.

25. Chapter 25: The Wooden Box by silverfox [ - ] (3045 words)
Harry celegrates Christmas at Grimmuald Place. He recieves an unexpected gift.
26. Chapter 26: Snape's Trial by silverfox [ - ] (3813 words)
Hey guys! Here's another chapter. Just to let you know, the following trial I followed from TV shows I watch like Law and Order and Perry Macy since we don't know exactly how wizard trials are conducted. I chose Percy to represent the prosecution, because I believe that Scrimgeour would want someone he could control. So without further delay, here it it. Enjoy!
27. Chapter 27: Heart and Soul by silverfox [ - ] (5124 words)

28. Chapter 28: The Lost Memory by silverfox [ - ] (5682 words)
Harry finds a lost memory that changes his life forever.
29. Chapter 29: Lupin's Legacy by silverfox [ - ] (3366 words)
Tonks has her baby, while Harry deals with being in hiding and having a special Valentine's with Ginny.


30. Chapter 30: The Fifth Horcrux by silverfox [ - ] (3659 words)
Dear Reader,

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be updating my story The Broken Soul on Mugglenet. This decision was a tough one, but I have decided that due to the unfriendliness of Mugglenet submission policies and my limited time schedule (I will be having a baby in a few months) this is necessary. I find it too much of a hassle to submit my chapter, wait for weeks on end to have it validated, and then have it rejected for very small details or have the chapter validated and not show as validated on the website. If the latter happens then the moderator has to send the error off to a coder to fix which can take a day to a week or more. I understand that Mugglenet is busy and that they have a lot of submissions to go through, but I don’t think it is fair for such long waits for the readers or myself. So I will be abandoning this story, but don’t get too upset because my story is posted on HPFF (and it’s completed!). So instead of messing with two websites, I will now only have to deal with one. If you would like to continue to read my story click, on the following link, which will take you to my author page http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?showuid=62783. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause for you. I appreciate you as a reader and that is why I am emailing you to let you know of what will be happening. I hope to see you on HPFF!


Cynthia (silverfox)