Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Right To Be Wrong by HPLoverForever

Printer
Summary: Lily Evans had never expected what came during her 7th year at Hogwarts. Love was something that was farthest from her mind. With the deaths of her parents, Lily wasn't ready to take any chances with things like that. Academics only, right? Wrong. Follow Lily through her final year of school and watch her fall in love with the one person she thought she'd always hate.

Oh my gosh, you guys. I'm SO sorry for the HUGE lack of update. My computer is in the shop at the moment and I won't have it back for a while. Chapter 3 of RTBW is almost finished and then it will be sent off to my lovely beta. Until then, I'm planning on the future chapters of this fic and my other fic, 'Dear Diary,' which I am really really focusing on. In the mean time, you could always take a look at that... ;)

Thank you all so much for your patience! xox

EDIT: Chapter three is officially written. I'm going to have it betaed tomorrow and it should be ready within a few days!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3164 Viewcount: 6968
Published on: 04/04/06 Updated On: 07/13/06





1. Prologue by HPLoverForever [ - ] (927 words)
Oh my gosh, you guys. I'm SO sorry for the HUGE lack of update. My computer is in the shop at the moment and I won't have it back for a while. Chapter 3 of RTBW is almost finished and then it will be sent off to my lovely beta. Until then, I'm planning on the future chapters of this fic and my other fic, 'Dear Diary,' which I am really really focusing on. In the mean time, you could always take a look at that... ;)

Thank you all so much for your patience! xox



2. Arrivals and Surprises by HPLoverForever [ - ] (1191 words)
Well, chapter 1! Not very much action here...at all...but hopefully you'll believe me when I say that more is on its way! Thank you all for your lovely reviews! They mean so much to me. And thank you all for your sorrow about me deleting Stuck. I know that sounds terrible that I'm happy that you are sad, but I don't mean it that way! Haha. You all are amazing!

Hayli*
******

3. The Dream by HPLoverForever [ - ] (1046 words)
I am SO sorry this chapter has taken so long to post! I just got a new laptop and all my information got erased and I had to completely rewrite this chapter. However, I've been planning and writing a lot lately, so I should have the third chapter up pretty soon.

Hope all is well!
*Hayli