Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Power of Love and Friendship by DQBunny

Printer
Summary: After the catastrophe that ended Harry's sixth year, he and Ginny realize that there is more facets to a relationship than just being a couple. It's being with family, friends and learning to face your own inner-demons.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4938 Viewcount: 3496
Published on: 04/27/06 Updated On: 04/11/07





1. Simple Gifts by DQBunny [ - ] (3137 words)
I wanted to try a different sort of seventh-year fic. Many stories focus on Harry's search for the horcruxes, which has spawned some absolutely lovely stories that have kept me awake many nights trying to get through them all. This story emerged when I managed to grab the Harry/Ginny claim over at the LiveJournal themed community, "30_kisses." For those not familiar with the concept, it's a community where 30 different themes are given and you need to do one story for each theme, though some themes are combined into one story. Each of these stories must have a kiss in them in some form. I wanted to take these themes and explore Harry and Ginny's relationship - not just with each other, but with their family and friends as Harry prepares for the final showdown against Voldemort. Each story will stand alone, but they will also be a complete fic when all 30 parts are done. The theme used for this chapter was #14: radio-cassette player.
2. Relieving Burdens by DQBunny [ - ] (1801 words)
I do apologize for the unanswered reviews from my first chapter. I moved around the time it was posted and was unable to get back for awhile to check things. There's also been a change in the title of the story, to reflect the fact that I dropped the 30Kisses claim on LiveJournal. I still plan to finish this story using the claims from the 30Kisses community. It's actually up to 11 chapters on another site, so I will be catching up with it over the next several days.

The theme used in this chapter was #27: overflow.