Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Train Ride Home by Bubbles_456

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Disclaimer: I don’t own Harry Potter or any of the characters. They all belong to J.K. Rowling.

A/N: Okay, I’m not exactly sure if I was in my right mind when I wrote this. I was kinda out of it. I don’t even think I have it in the right category. Hope you like the story anyway! Please review!!! ~Lizzie~
Crabbe and Goyle were sitting on the train, going home from their sixth and probably final year at Hogwarts.

“I’m hungry,” Goyle grunted.

“Me too,” Crabbe agreed.

Silence

Crabbe looked out the window and thought of what had happened that year. Well, the important things, anyway.

There was the time when he had ate all the pumpkin pie at the Halloween Feast. Every time the pie pan filled with more pie, he ate it. He ate about five pies, actually. (He had eaten more other times, though) The memory still brought a smile to his face.

“Whatcha smilin’ at?” Goyle asked.

“Nothing,” Crabbe grunted back.

“Mmm.”

“You remember the Halloween feast?”

“Yeah.”

“Remember when I ate all the pie?”

“Yeah.”

“It tasted good.”

“I’m hungry.”

“Me too.”

Silence

Crabbe also remembered the incredibly huge crush he had on Professor Trelawny. On Valentines Day, he had sent her flowers and candy with no note. He loved the way she wore her glasses. Her new perfume smelled really good too, kind of like the sherry drink his mum had on weekends. Professor Trelawny, or Sybie as he called her in his mind, sure was hot.

He must have had a dreamy look on his face because Goyle asked, “S’matter?”

“Huh?”

“Your face looks…weird.”

“Uh?”

“You thinking about something?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m hungry.”

“Me too.”

Silence

The year was very depressing because he couldn’t take Divination. He had failed it in his O.W.L exam. (How was he to know that palmistry didn’t have anything to do with palm trees?) He had only seen Professor Trelawny in the halls or at diner. That seriously depressed him because he couldn’t stare lovingly at her without Malfoy making a sneering remark. He could only admire her from afar.

As if reading his mind, Goyle asked, “You still like
Trelawny?”

“Maybe.” Crabbe answered shortly.

“I’m hungry.”

“Me too.”

Silence.

There was, of course, the most important event that happened that year: The time Zabini had found his private stash of sweets. Zabini ate them all too. He threw up in Crabbe’s shoes after that. Completely disgusting, really. He wished he had puked on Malfoy instead.

“Whatcha wincin’ at?” Goyle asked.

“Remember when Zabini stole my candy and ate it. He threw up in my shoes?”

“Yeah.”

“It was gross.”

“I’m hungry.”

“ Me too.”


Silence

There were some minor things too: Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter going out, Malfoy’s whole mission thing, being turned into girls, (Crabbe really hated that, but when he told Malfoy he no longer wanted to be a girl, he got hexed, threatened, and yelled at. He learned his lesson) Malfoy getting hurt by Harry Potter, Death Eaters getting into Hogwarts, Malfoy throwing Professor Trelawny out of the Room of Requirement,(He heard some kid telling his friend about this and started beating him up.) only being able to take two classes because he failed the rest, (Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts) the new potions and D.A.D.A teachers, and the Headmaster’s death.

Kinda a bad year, really.

“I’m hungry,” Crabbe grunted.

“Me too,” Goyle agreed