Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

On My Own by JC_Cainstone

Printer
Summary: "Tonks watched him turn and raise his hand in his normal farewell salute. She copied, hoping it looked as natural on her as it did on him.



His chuckle of amusement told her it didn't."



Tonks liked him, she wasn't afraid to admit it, to herself anyway. To him? Never!



But what if she dared to...?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Remus/Tonks
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 13917 Viewcount: 17703
Published on: 05/05/06 Updated On: 10/31/06





1. On My Own by JC_Cainstone [ - ] (1964 words)

2. A Bottle of Firewhisky and a Diary by JC_Cainstone [ - ] (2308 words)
My sincere and humble apologies to Erin of the MNFF staff for wasting her time with my stupid mistakes in this chapter, I hope the way I have corrected them is sufficient and thank you for correcting me.
To my readers, I hope you enjoy!

3. Remus the Werewolf by JC_Cainstone [ - ] (2459 words)
I'm really sorry this took so long! It was mainly due to my stupid mistakes in a million things so my grateful thanks to the amazing MNFF staff. Enjoy :)
4. Bitter Tears and Wasted Years by JC_Cainstone [ - ] (2633 words)
Enjoy, and my sincere apologies that chapter three took so long to be validated, entirely my fault.
5. A Little More Love In The World by JC_Cainstone [ - ] (2223 words)

6. On My Own by JC_Cainstone [ - ] (2330 words)
The last chapter! I hope you all enjoy. The lyrics are once again "On My Own" by Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg and Herbert Kretzmer as they were for the first chapter. This time I've slightly adjusted the words to make it fit in better. Finally, my sincere apologies to Karin of MNFF staff for making so many stupid mistakes. Enjoy.