Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Good is an Illusion by AFootyFan

Printer
Summary: The war is at it's peak, and Lily Evans is weighed down by guilt. She feels responsible for the death of her parents, and isolates herself from every one around her in the hopes of protecting them from the same fate. But some people refuse to brushed off. Lily would be lying if she said she had forgotten about James Potter, and she can't deny her feelings for him, but for that very reason, she has to.











Story re-added May 20. Please review! Next chapter will be up soon. Rated AU because, apparently, Lily and James got married right after Hogwarts. Enjoy!





Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9929 Viewcount: 13413
Published on: 05/20/06 Updated On: 01/12/07





1. Doubts and Duels by AFootyFan [ - ] (1108 words)
Sorry, the story was deleted by some kind of glitch. This is a bit of a slow and dreary start, but it's bound to be more up-beat in the chapters to come! Review, even if all you have to say is negative! Constuctive criticism! I'm all for it! :)
2. Prongs's Flight by AFootyFan [ - ] (2151 words)
This chapter's longer, and a bit more happens. I'm hoping to stay off the topic of slinking cats for awhile, so, rest assured, there aren't any this time. I apologize in advance for the ending. Enjoy, and please review!
3. "A lead," by AFootyFan [ - ] (2161 words)
Something of a filler chapter, but the next, real good one is right behibd. Kudos to the longest, nicest reviewer!
4. Confession of the Heart and the Head by AFootyFan [ - ] (2505 words)
Yeah, so, this one's the last chapter I have written, so it may be a while before I overcome my writer's block... Just a side note, if you've read Stephenie Meyer's books, Twilight and New Moon, I'm going to be posting a fic about that soon on FF.net. Please review, you guys were awesome for the last chapter!
5. Muggle Day, Part 1: Jim by AFootyFan [ - ] (2004 words)
Okay, I realize that I haven't updated since October (yikes!), so I decided to kinda split this long chapter into two parts so you'll have it sooner. Happy reading, and review if you want me to get off my butt and type up Muggle Day, Part 2: The fun continues!

AN: 4-20-08: Well, I've just revised the chapters and fixed all the typos I could find. If you're still coming across them, please let me know in a review or through email. Also, I'd love to continue the story, but, as you may have guessed, I've run into some writer's block. I plan to set aside a weekend (maybe next, if homework allows) and sketch out the rest of the plot, something I probably should have done when I started the story. Thanks for all your patience and kind reviews, and I promise to keep you updated on my progress.