Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I dream of Hermione Granger by evanescence17

Printer
Summary: I've seen her all this time at Hogwarts. People misjudge her as an arrogant, bossy and a know-it-all. But I know better. She's helped me out of several tight situations, sometimes at the cost of her own embarrassment. But she's the only person who treats me as her friend. She does not feel humiliated in my company as others do. She is my first crush and my last hope...

…I dream of Hermione Granger.

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1127 Viewcount: 1879
Published on: 05/26/06 Updated On: 06/04/06





1. I dream of Hermione Granger by evanescence17 [ - ] (1127 words)
TO THE MOD * * This should come under Hermione / other character* *

First the obvious stuff. All the characters, that you recognize, are created by the never-ending brilliance of JKR (lucky gal). Also, this story has not been plagiarised (at least not intentionally). If anyone feels so, feel free to contact me.

This is Neville Longbottom's monologue where he speaks about his innocent fascination with a girl; a girl who makes him feel happy; a girl who's the only thing worthwhile to stay in Hogwarts and suffer the embarrassment; a girl who has been the only one in his heart for ever since he can remember. A thousand thanks to the nuttyimp, my beta who has really done a great job. Thanks once again.