Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Halfway to Infinity by Eponine

Printer
Summary: He with the power to defeat the Dark Lord does not. Harry Potter is dead. Fifty years later, both Muggle and magical worlds belong to darkness. All serve Lord Voldemort. But even in the grimmest of times, idealists are born. Without a prophesy to direct them, a rebellion will rise. Follow Lottie Rowe as she finds her way into the center of the rebellion and the heart of the war.

Winner of the 2011 Best Chaptered Alternate Universe QuickSilver Quill Award!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 78 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 264869 Viewcount: 395186
Published on: 05/29/06 Updated On: 02/26/11





1. Prologue by Eponine [ - ] (780 words)
Thanks a million to Kitteh/Sasha for helping me hatch this plot bunny. Also bunches of thanks to "The Bird" and Deanine for helping me with well just about everything.
2. Chapter One: The Camp by Eponine [ - ] (3133 words)
Thanks again to Deanine and "the Bird" for all of their help with killing all of my silly errors in this chapter. Also, sorry for the late update everyone.

3. Chapter Two: The Invitation by Eponine [ - ] (2597 words)
Hey all! Here comes chapter two. Thanks again to Deanine and TheBird for fixing this chapter of mine. ^_^
4. Chapter Three: Odin Alley by Eponine [ - ] (4179 words)
So sorry for the wait. Thanks a bajillion times over again to Deanine and TheBird!
5. Chapter Four: The Ivory Table by Eponine [ - ] (3157 words)
I don't know how many times I can thank Deanine and TheBird, but I guess we'll find out when I finish the story, eh?
6. Chapter Five: Alsemore by Eponine [ - ] (5374 words)
Thanks to my two beautiful betas, The Bird and Deanine, for working so hard on this mundo-long chapter for me! I am so so SO sorry for the long wait. I had the play, and then vacation, and ... well time just got away from me! Hopefully the next one won't take as long! Oh, and all credit goes to Mala for the Minister stuck in the revolving door idea.
7. Chapter Six: The Somber Spirit by Eponine [ - ] (3164 words)
I hope you all like this chapter! And I hope you all will join me in wondering what I would do if I didn't have TheBird and Deanine. My stories would make absolutely no sense, that's what. So woot for them!
8. Chapter Seven: Andrea by Eponine [ - ] (2747 words)
I am SO sorry for the wait everybody! The play is just going through tech week and I have hardly any time. You wouldn't believe the struggle I've had with this chapter. Deanine and TheBird really saved my life!
9. Chapter Eight: A Practical Lesson in Occlumency by Eponine [ - ] (3333 words)
This one took a while as well. I'm being pretty bad about updates... Sorry everyone! My life has been a crazy mess of homework lately. Speaking of which, my midterms are coming up and then I've got a family vacation, so it might be a little bit until the next update. I promise I'll be working hard on my next few chapters in my free time, though!

Like always, thanks to my lovely betas who probably saved my life with this chapter again. Happy holidays everyone!

10. Chapter Nine: Colm's Tale by Eponine [ - ] (3593 words)
I'm sure you all can guess the apology to come. It's been a really long time, BUT there is good news! When I was on vacation, I wrote up to chapter fifteen! Woohoo! Thanks again to le TheBird and le Deanine!
11. Chapter Ten: The Lockdown by Eponine [ - ] (2758 words)
This took really long. All the same excuses that I'm sure you're all used to by now. Thanks a bajillion times over again to TheBird and Deanine! They really had to go through hell for this one... let's just say I might have sent the un-proof read version instead of the edited version to them and that I happen to have made an ungodly amount of typos that weren't edited in the un-proof read version. Kudos to them for not ripping their hair out! Anyway, here's chapter ten!
12. Chapter Eleven: Never Had a Chance by Eponine [ - ] (1715 words)
I'm so sorry for the lateness of this chapter! Thanks so much to TheBird for beta'ing this chapter! Chapter twelve is with the beta already, so hopefully it won't be too long.
13. Chapter Twelve: A Traitor at Alsemore by Eponine [ - ] (2589 words)
Sorry for the delay guys! I'm sure you'll be happy to hear the progress I've been making. I just started chapter twenty one today, so things are moving along nicely. My dear beta, TheBird, cleaned up this chapter... a lot! So thanks so much to her!
14. Chapter Thirteen: The Other Side of the Wall by Eponine [ - ] (2011 words)
Hey, this chapter was up pretty fast, eh? Thanks so much to TheBird for being an extremely quick beta this time! I hope you all like this chapter. Hopefully, with summer on the way, my updating will become more frequent!
15. Chapter Fourteen: A Shadowy Discovery by Eponine [ - ] (1902 words)
Thanks so much to TheBird for beta'ing this chapter! It's thanks to her that I have a chapter title AND this chapter doens't suck.
16. Chapter Fifteen: The Inspection by Eponine [ - ] (2201 words)
Okay so I'm going to try something new this time. I'm going to do chapter dedications because I owe so many people so many things!

So this chapter is dedicated to all of my loyal reviewers! You guys really make my day and help my story grow. Thanks so much!

And of course, what would a chapter of HTI be without thanking TheBird. I don't think you guys could believe how dedicated she is. She went over my chapter not only once but THREE times! She really is incredible.

17. Chapter Sixteen: Neville Longbottom by Eponine [ - ] (3365 words)
Sorry again for the lateness of this chapter! My computer had some technical difficulties that prevented me from accessing my chapter for a while. It's kind of sorted out now, so hopefully I'll update kind of soon!

Thanks to TheBird for doing a spectacular beta job! There were quite a few mistakes in this one, so I'm very grateful to her for helping me fix them!

This chapter is dedicated to my dog, Nikki.

18. Chapter Seventeen: Andrea's Discovery by Eponine [ - ] (2757 words)
Thank you so much to TheBird for helping me with this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to my dog, Bow.

Alright guys, with the release of DH just around the corner, I just want to confirm that I'm continuing writing and I don’t plan on stopping -- the story, though, is moving categories! I’m switching the story to AU once spoilers are allowed to be posted. I’m not sure which parts will end up being AU, but I won’t be right about everything.

Happy reading!

19. Chapter Eighteen: Grimmauld Place by Eponine [ - ] (4215 words)
I'm really, really sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I went out of town for a month, so I didn't really have any computer access. I hope I won't have that long of a gap between updating again, but with the school year starting up again, updates won't be as quick as they were earlier in the summer. So thank you all for being so patient with me!

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely folks over at HPFF who recommend my story this month. Thank you so much. I can't tell you how honored I am!

And once again, thank you to TheBird who worked tirelessly on this chapter!

20. Chapter Nineteen: The Three Broomsticks by Eponine [ - ] (1244 words)
Well, like always, thanks so much to my outstanding beta, TheBird! We had quite a few late nights with this one. Thanks so much, TheBird!

This chapter is dedicated to the memory of my Grandma Betty.

21. Chapter Twenty: The Muggle Revolt by Eponine [ - ] (3206 words)
Thank you a million times over to TheBird for beta'ing this chapter! We were up until three in the morning working on it last night!

This chapter is dedicated to the awesome guy I met in Scotland who made me the journal I handwrite my chapters in.

22. Chapter Twenty-One: Bereavement by Eponine [ - ] (1990 words)
Okay guys, I know that it’s pretty much disgusting how late this chapter is. I’m really sorry for the wait, but my life was sort of flipped upside-down with college applications. Not only that, but the play that my beta and I are both in is opening on Thursday, so neither of us have any time. Anyway, this chapter got up eventually and I’m still working!

So, here we go. Thanks so much to TheBird who stayed up late on tech week with me to finish this! This chapter is dedicated to the amazing cast and crew of Our Town.

23. Chapter Twenty-Two: Arithmancy by Eponine [ - ] (2762 words)
Okay, so it's been pretty long since the last update. I know and I'm sorry about that, but the good news is that I'm officially done with the college admission process! Yay! At least one thing is taken off my plate, so I'm hoping to be able to focus more on writing. That being said, I'm going out of town for the next two weeks, so I'm not promising many updates. I do have quite a good more first drafts of chapters already written though.

Thank you so much to TheBird who beta'd this chapter in the middle of midterms! You're amazing! Right so, this chapter is dedicated to my fabulous Calculus teacher, who is a much better teacher than Professor Moon.

24. Chapter Twenty-Three: The Phoenix's Secret by Eponine [ - ] (2523 words)
Hey guys! This has been a long and tiring chapter. TheBird and I nearly stayed up until three in the morning working on it. So a big round of applause for her. Yay TheBird!

This chapter is dedicated lovingly to the memory of my Uncle Lew.

25. Chapter Twenty-Four: Lottie's Flight by Eponine [ - ] (2562 words)
Hey guys, it has been an ungodly amount of time since the last update and I'm so sorry! I had some family issues and then my computer broke and deleted all of my files. It wasn't a good time, to say the least. But at least an update came out of TheBird and I sitting up until all hours of the morning, right? Major thanks again to her for being a fantastic beta and listen to my fanfic woes while sick.

This chapter is dedicated to the cast of Macbeth.

26. Chapter Twenty-Five: The Professors' Grudge by Eponine [ - ] (3654 words)
Yay! New chapter! I love this time! Haha.

Thanks again to the amazing TheBird for catching an embarrassing amount of typos and awkward sentences in this one! Yay!

A reviewer requested this and I think it's a good idea. In the previous chapter, Palmyitor caught Lottie, who just stole the Phoenix charm. They figured out that Neville Longbottom is living in France, under the alias of Victor K. Lontelles. Lottie volunteered her and Andrea to travel with Professor Stainthorpe to find him, and after a long discussion, the professors finally agreed to let them go to France.

This chapter is dedicated to the certain man who was the inspiration for Professor Dyer.

27. Chapter Twenty-Six: The Legilimens’ Trick by Eponine [ - ] (3045 words)
Whew. This has been a long, long chapter to edit. Let’s just say there is very little remaining from the first draft. Thank you to TheBird for whipping this one into shape!

This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful class of 2008. We did it, guys!

28. Chapter Twenty-Seven: Legilimency by Eponine [ - ] (5128 words)
Thanks again to TheBird for editing this chapter! We actually had to do it face to face to finish. It's a long one!

This chapter is dedicated to my grandmother. 1918-2008. I love you, Nana.

29. Chapter Twenty-Eight: Arrival in Paris by Eponine [ - ] (3959 words)
Thank you to TheBird for the quick beta job!

Okay, a reader reminded me to do those little chapter-before summaries. So--here we go. Last chapter, Colm Scrivener approached Lottie and Andrea about their summer activities; things got a bit heated and Colm ended up in this hospital wing. Lottie finally successfully performed Legilimency, but Andrea was not pleased with being the targets of so many attacks. To help her friend, Lottie did not break into her mind in lessons, but instead practiced on unsuspecting first years in her free time.

Thanks to my Biffle, Cheddabitz, Merlynne and TheBird for help with the French! This chapter is dedicated to the foot doctor who (apparently) saved me from losing a toe!

30. Chapter Twenty-Nine: Hermione's Tale by Eponine [ - ] (3695 words)
Thanks to TheBird for the beta job! You’re the best—even if you are a Slytherin.

In the last chapter, Lottie, Andrea and Stainthorpe arrived in Paris, only to have to fight off several Death Eaters. They travel through France and finally arrive at Lontelles’s home, only to have Neville recognize Stainthorpe for who she really is.

This chapter is dedicated to my cat, Leo, who I call my Little Leopard.

31. Chapter Thirty: Beauxbatons by Eponine [ - ] (4438 words)
Thanks to TheBird for being super quick! In the last chapter, Hermione told her story and Palmyitor told them to go to Beauxbatons and get Lottie and Andrea a dueling teacher.

This chapter is dedicated to my cat, Sam.

32. Chapter Thirty-One: The Dueling Tutor by Eponine [ - ] (5570 words)
Sorry for the wait, guys; I was out of town.

Thanks to TheBird for coming over and having a good laugh over this chapter with me... and fixing my errors.

This chapter is dedicated to my cat, Crookshanks. (Yes, I know. His name is Crookshanks.)

33. Chapter Thirty-Two: A Practical Lesson in Legilimency by Eponine [ - ] (3166 words)
Sorry about the absurdly long wait, friends. This was completely my fault. Moving into college is time consuming! As always, thanks to my wonderful beta, TheBird for keeping me on track with this one. I miss you, chica!

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome hall-mates. This place wouldn't be half as fun without you guys!

34. Chapter Thirty-Three: François’s Farewell by Eponine [ - ] (2749 words)
I try not to be overly apologetic, but I am seriously sorry for this ridiculous wait, you guys. It won't happen again; this was sort of an anomaly of poor scheduling. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Once again, thanks a million to TheBird for helping me with this chapter (at one in the morning, no less!)

This chapter is dedicated to my first crush... who will remain nameless.

35. Chapter Thirty-Four: The Diary of Harry Potter by Eponine [ - ] (4602 words)
I'm always apologizing, but I really mean it--I'm sorry for the really long wait on this one, guys. To make up for it, here's an extra-long chapter!

Thanks as always to my lovely beta, TheBird, for sprucing up this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome aunt and uncle who came and visited this weekend.

36. Chapter Thirty-Five: The Potter Legacy by Eponine [ - ] (5146 words)
This was a long wait--thanks for sticking with me everyone! Now that the summer is approaching, it should be much better. A million thanks to my beta, TheBird, for flying halfway across the country to see me and help me finish this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to the cast and crew of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Great show, everyone!

37. Chapter Thirty-Six: Colm's Secret by Eponine [ - ] (4078 words)
Thanks, as always, to TheBird for working on this chapter with me!

This chapter is dedicated to my boss, who actually cracks me up with everything he says.

38. Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Guilt of Mr. Malfoy by Eponine [ - ] (2724 words)
Thanks so much to TheBird for helping me out with this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing waiter from the Moroccan restaurant I went to last night. Thanks for the bread, sir!

39. Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Visitor by Eponine [ - ] (1734 words)
I am so extraordinarily sorry for the absurd wait on this chapter. I have definitely not given up on this story; I have actually written up to chapter sixty-one. A situation beyond my control delayed this chapter, but never fear! Lottie's plight continues!

Like always, thank you to TheBird for helping me greatly improve this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to my acting class. Here's to our wonderful beginning, and the next three years we will spend together.

40. Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Legilimency Professor by Eponine [ - ] (3201 words)
You guys know the drill. Like always, so sorry for the long wait. My beta and I are doing our best with our crazy schedules, and if you guys can stick with us, this story will get posted!

On a side note, I finished writing the entire story. (So you know I'm definitely not abandoning it. It's all down!) I thought you all would be interested. It clocked in at seventy-eight chapters, though that is subject to change as I edit.

Thanks as always to TheBird for being amazing and helping me so much! This chapter is dedicated to my awesome barista. Thanks for always being friendly and making delicious Americanos!

41. Chapter Forty: Detention with Snape by Eponine [ - ] (4485 words)
So... there is absolutely no excuse for this absence. All I can say is that I'm genuinely sorry for how long it took. I took a bit of a personal odyssey away from the computer, but I should be better about posting and not... you know... disappearing for six months. That being said, I am traveling this summer, so I'll do my best, but I'm not entirely sure what my internet situation will be.

A million thanks to TheBird for always helping me out so much, and laughing with me at my stupid mistakes.

This chapter is dedicated to my friend, Adam, who I tend to get into trouble with.

42. Chapter Forty-One: Professor Dewitt’s Offer by Eponine [ - ] (3325 words)
Okay, so I’ve got some sad news, but it’s coupled with a bit of good news as well. Because we realized that we were going way too slow to EVER finish this story in time, TheBird and I decided to part ways with this story. So, farewell, TheBird! You’ve been absolutely amazing with every aspect of this story!

Filling the role of beta will be the phenomenal coolh5000! She’s absolutely awesome, and you can anticipate MUCH shorter waits from now on. We will absolutely move quicker than two chapters a year.

So thank you all for being patient with me, and hopefully this story will begin to move again!

Thanks to coolh5000 for all of your help with this chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to TheBird for all of her amazing help through the years.

43. Chapter Forty-Two: The Battle at Beauxbatons by Eponine [ - ] (3952 words)
A million thanks to coolh5000 for all of the help! This chapter's for you!
44. Chapter Forty-Three: The Beginning of Fifth Year by Eponine [ - ] (3040 words)
Thanks a million to coolh5000 for her help with this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome roommates.

45. Chapter Forty-Four: The Trial by Eponine [ - ] (6152 words)
Thanks as always to coolh5000!

This chapter is dedicated to the always excellent boys!

46. Chapter Forty-Five: Lottie's New Mission by Eponine [ - ] (3886 words)
Thanks to coolh5000 for her help with this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to my acting teacher.

47. Chapter Forty-Six: Christmas with Professor Snape by Eponine [ - ] (4347 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for helping me with this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to the members of my theatre troupe.

48. Chapter Forty-Seven: The Journey to Hogwarts by Eponine [ - ] (3953 words)
Thanks to coolh5000 for being an awesome beta!

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome English professor!

49. Chapter Forty-Eight: Hogwarts by Eponine [ - ] (4778 words)
Thanks to coolh5000! This chapter is dedicated to all NaNoWriMo participants! Good luck to us all!
50. Chapter Forty-Nine: The Sorting Hat’s Help by Eponine [ - ] (2752 words)
Thanks, coolh5000 for being an excellent beta! This chapter is dedicated to Chris Baty.
51. Chapter Fifty: Successes and Surprises by Eponine [ - ] (3481 words)
Thanks to my awesome beta, coolh5000! This chapter is dedicated to Neil Gaiman because he's a pretty solid guy who has certainly influenced me quite a bit over the years.
52. Chapter Fifty-One: The Fox and the Lamb by Eponine [ - ] (2728 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for helping with this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to John Steinbeck, who is also a pretty solid guy.
53. Chapter Fifty-Two: Halloween in the Camps by Eponine [ - ] (2709 words)
Thanks to coolh5000 for being an awesome beta! This chapter is dedicated to my awesome cousin!
54. Chapter Fifty-Three: The Wolf Den by Eponine [ - ] (4188 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for beta'ing! This chapter is dedicated to the cast and crew of the films.
55. Chapter Fifty-Four: Colm’s Sacrifice by Eponine [ - ] (3554 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for being an excellent beta! This chapter is dedicated to my friends from study abroad! Possiamo ritornare in Italia?
56. Chapter Fifty-Five: A Crack in the Glass by Eponine [ - ] (4127 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for beta'ing this chapter! Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers! This chapter is dedicated to my amazing Biffle, who is always a supportive and caring friend.
57. Chapter Fifty-Six: Foiled Plans by Eponine [ - ] (2341 words)
Thanks to coolh5000 for being an awesome beta! This chapter is dedicated to my fellow NaNoWriMo winners. Good going, guys!
58. Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Hog’s Head by Eponine [ - ] (2859 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for being an awesome beta! This chapter's dedicated to my friend, Hodge.
59. Chapter Fifty-Eight: Snape’s Flight by Eponine [ - ] (2498 words)
Thank you, coolh5000, for beta'ing! This chapter is dedicated to Alan Rickman. Just 'cause.
60. Chapter Fifty-Nine: Fox, Lizard and Sparrow by Eponine [ - ] (2806 words)
Thank you, coolh5000, for being an awesome beta! This chapter is dedicated to Marianne Curley because I loved her books when I was growing up.
61. Chapter Sixty: Professor Palmyitor’s Offer by Eponine [ - ] (3651 words)
As always, thanks to coolh5000 for helping me out with this chapter!

This one's dedicated to Kurt Vonnegut!

62. Chapter Sixty-One: London Headquarters by Eponine [ - ] (3598 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for being an excellent beta!

This chapter's dedicated to the barista at my new favorite cafe!

63. Chapter Sixty-Two: The Initiations by Eponine [ - ] (3113 words)
I'm updating one more time before the holidays. Have a great New Year, everyone! Thank you to coolh5000 for helping me like always! This chapter is dedicated to JRR Tolkien, because he's a pretty awesome guy!
64. Chapter Sixty-Three: The Death Eater’s Task by Eponine [ - ] (4518 words)
I hope everybody had a good holiday! I plan on going back to my regular updating schedule now that everything's settled down. As always, thanks to coolh5000 for being a great beta!

Just a warning--this chapter (and really the rest of the story from here on out) is a little bit darker. Buckle up!

This chapter is dedicated to Mark Z. Danielewski for producing one of the most stunning pieces of literature I have ever read.

65. Chapter Sixty-Four: The Mark by Eponine [ - ] (4804 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for beta'ing this chapter!

This one's dedicated to Sergei Lukyanenko because his Night Watch series is simply great.

66. Chapter Sixty-Five: The Lost Locket by Eponine [ - ] (4729 words)
As always, thanks to coolh5000 for being awesome and looking over this chapter!

This one's dedicated to Michael Ende, for The Neverending Story which I still love today.

67. Chapter Sixty-Six: The New Ministry by Eponine [ - ] (1683 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for helping me and beta'ing this chapter!

This chapter's dedicated to awesome, younger cousin!

68. Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Old Ministry by Eponine [ - ] (6562 words)
As always, thanks to coolh5000 for beta-ing this chapter!

This one's dedicated to my excellent English professor.

69. Chapter Sixty-Eight: Back at Alsemore by Eponine [ - ] (4038 words)
Thanks to coolh5000 for being an awesome beta!

This chapter is dedicated to the entire rehearsal team and cast of my show.

70. Chapter Sixty-Nine: Inside the Ministry by Eponine [ - ] (3144 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for beta'ing this chapter!

This one's dedicated to the president of my university for helping all of us students avoid a very serious housing situation!

71. Chapter Seventy: Escape from the Ministry by Eponine [ - ] (3424 words)
Thanks to coolh5000 for helping me and beta'ing this chapter!

This one is dedicated to my parents.

72. Chapter Seventy-One: The Traitor’s Bargain by Eponine [ - ] (2926 words)
As always, thanks, coolh5000, for helping me out with this one!

This chapter's dedicated to my sister.

73. Chapter Seventy-Two: Preparations by Eponine [ - ] (4303 words)
Thanks to my awesome beta, coolh5000!

This chapter is dedicated to my great uncle. RIP, Alan--you will be missed.

74. Chapter Seventy-Three: The Battle at Alsemore by Eponine [ - ] (4092 words)
Thank you to my beta, coolh5000! You're awesome!

This chapter is dedicated to the JL. You guys are great friends.

75. Chapter Seventy-Four: The Traitor’s Regret by Eponine [ - ] (3359 words)
Thanks, coolh5000, for beta'ing this chapter!

This one is dedicated to the FFAA in its entirety. You guys are awesome!

Also--I might slow down my updates for a little bit. I probably won't post another chapter for about a week because I'm in the middle of a tech week and don't really get time to sleep, let alone post chapters. But another chapter is coming!

76. Chapter Seventy-Five: The Camp Again by Eponine [ - ] (2714 words)
As always, thank you to the fabulous coolh5000 for beta'ing this chapter!

This one is dedicated to all of my friends and family who have put up with (and continue to put up with) me suddenly running off, getting a pen and paper, and disappearing into my own imaginary world.

77. Chapter Seventy-Six: Lottie’s Last Stand by Eponine [ - ] (3353 words)
Thank you, coolh5000, for beta'ing this chapter! You're lovely!

This chapter, the last chapter, is dedicated to J. K. Rowling. Because of you, Jo, I am an infinitely better human. Your stories have been with me through my childhood, adolescence, and now adulthood; you made me a bookworm, a reader, and now a writer.

This is the last full chapter, but there is an epilogue on its way.

78. Epilogue by Eponine [ - ] (2151 words)
Here is is--the final chapter. Many thanks to coolh5000 for being a great beta!

This chapter is dedicated to my readers--all of you who have stayed with me for so long. This world has been such a big part of my life and the fact that you have all stuck with it (and maybe even enjoyed it) means so much to me.