Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The End of All Ends by hp_fanfic_chick

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ron burst through the portrait, all the second years quickly raised their wands, along with Harry, and Lavender. Parvati had fainted.

Harry gave a sigh of relief, and burst with the questions first. “What is happening, where is everyone else? Is Voldemort down there?”

“Not now, Lavender, toughen up the forces around here; Harry come with me now,” Ron shouted, as he ran back down the hall. Harry on his heels slamming the portrait shut. “We have to stay out of sight,” Ron whispered running down the corridors.

They ran to the front of Dumbledore’s office to the statues, where Ron looked around again, whispered, “Banana Fritters,” and hopped onto the rolling stair case, dragging Harry with him.

They reached the top and knocked softly on the door. The voice of Moody could be heard on the other side. “It’s only Ron and Harry, come on in.” They walked in, out of breath from the running. Moody quickly walked up to him, and asked him what was happening.

“It’s time, go now! Go NOW!” Ron shouted. “One person stays behind to protect Harry, the others go now!” Tonks made her way to the back and stayed with Harry and Ron. The others quickly ran out of the door.



Hermione was face to face to Voldemort.

“You know, this looks so familiar. Harry Potter was hiding, and I continued to play with him. My loyal Death Eaters numbers have grown though, and Harry has parents who care to much for him. But your parents are muggles!” Voldemort said coldly with a small chuckle. Hermione had no time to react before Voldemort pulled out his next stunt.

“Imperio!” he shouted, “now tell me, where is Potter?”

Hermione’s thoughts melted away and she was left in a warm nothingness. Only something that she could find in a book.

“Just tell me…” said a voice from the back of her head.

And she started to think on this - trying to remember from her melted thoughts how to break this curse from the fourth year.

“I won’t,” said a strong voice in her head. The voice still whispered in her head though.

“NO!” she shouted. This time the words came out of her mouth. Her heart was racing as she was just hit with an unforgivable curse. Voldemort looked at her calmly, and the looked to the Slytherins trying to find where Draco had gone to ask him if she was really muggle born.

“Well, well. You take after Potter in more ways than one. I can give you a scar to, my dear, but I am afraid I would kill you at the same time,” the cold, heartless voice said again as he began to walk around Hermione.

Hermione was thinking and thinking as fast as she could. “Why me? Oh - don’t have self pity, it won’t help you. What will help me? Harry, hide, please don’t get caught up in this. Someone save me.” There were to many random thoughts running through her head.

“Crucio,” the cold voice bellowed and she began to lose it. It hurt her in more ways than one as she was sent twitching into mid air. The staff all saw her floating in the air, twitching, and crying as she was waved back and forth following Voldemort’s wand. Students screamed and cried for Hermione as her hair band snapped when she hit her head on one of the walls and her hair went flying around her face.

Ginny was revived finally and saw her best friend twitching in the air, confused and heart broken she picked up her dropped wand, and was stunning everyone in her way to get to Hermione.



Lavender heard pounding on the door. She told all of the second years to get ready, to everyone get their hexes in their head, there mind set on them. The Fat Lady sent out a shriek and could be heard following the wall, leaving the portrait. Parvati was well hidden in one of the dormitories, revived but to scared to move. Lavender lifted her wand, ready to stun anyone who walked through that door.



The Order finally arrived into the battle. They were left shocked, and in an utter state of disbelief as the students fell slowly.

Mad Eye Moody stumped along, knocking out several Slytherin students who were caught hexing Gryffindors nearby. He saw Hermione floating in mid air twitching madly and tears falling easily. He shouted, “Expelliarmus,” at Voldemort, and Voldemort’s wand went flying in to the air, and Hermione fell to the ground, knocked out.

Eight Death Eaters near Moody all stunned him and knocked him out. Lupin was the next person to walk through who was stunning as many people as possible. The rest of the Order had all run to the aid of the last few surviving teachers.

Ron looked up at Harry and Tonks, both desperate for knowledge in was happening during the battle. “He died!” cried Ron. Tears flowing freely for the first time on his face. “It was all so unexpected. We couldn’t see him, but Dumbledore could. He told Voldemort that he would die because once Harry had defeated him. He’s dead. Dumbledore was the first person to die!”

Harry looked down, blaming himself for Dumbledore’s death, thinking that if he was only down there, it would have distracted his attention, and Dumbledore could have killed him instead.



A strange noise was heard on the common room door, and the door creaked - Lavendar could only remember walking to the Entrance Hall and when she ran out she heard this noise. She let a single tear drop, and then what used to be the portrait hole collapsed into a pile of rubbles. Around three or four Death Eathers walked into the common room to be stunned.

Lavendar shouted, “Quick everyone; the Repairo curse on the count of three!” she said looking at everyone on the stairs, a few moved closer to get a better aim.

“One…two…three!” she shouted.



Hermione Granger laid on the floor, still alive, but just barely. All consciousness was gone, and she was lost in a world of peace and dreams, suddenly there was this cold drear of even what seemed like her death. The few surviving dementors had returned, and turned the Entrance Hall into a cold, dark, dreadful place. The surviving students and staff who could complete Patronuses, did so and the Dementors fled the hall, leaving it to the muggy thick breeze again from the outside.