Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The End of All Ends by hp_fanfic_chick

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kingsley Shacklebolt walked over from the Healers, to Molly Weasley, her eyes were puffy from tears, and she took a seat and waited for him. Shacklebolt’s face was deepened with stress and lack of sleep, and looked up at Molly.

“Molly, you know how Harry was able to have this sort of mind power with Voldemort?” he asked, as Molly nodded and shivered at the name. Kingsley paused for a moment, staring at her dreadfully.

“Two years back, when he was attacked, the snake was interconnected with You-Know-Who. Well, Arthur’s snake bite had the same affect as Harry's scar. His previous wound started to bleed constantly, and it couldn’t be stopped. The spells he was hit with also produced an ill affect.” Kingsley said again, this time with a tear forming in his eye.

Molly burst out in to fresh tears, she knew what he was going to say, she knew it and she didn’t want to hear it. She refused to listen to Shacklebolt. She didn’t want it to come to this. She didn’t want to have the children know about this. Bill had just walked into the room trying to find his mother, brother and father, after he dropped Hermione off at another ward, where her living condition was still unstable. He had found his mother crying terribly, and Kingsley standing in front of her.



Moody looked at the portrait hole and was amazed. He stopped Lavender, and told her to hush. Inside she could here the faint screaming of the second years, she gasped. As Moody’s eye swiveled and looked through the door.

“We can’t get in,” she whispered. “The Fat Lady, she isn’t here to open it.” Moody looked grievously at her, and told her to knock on the door. He hid in the corner, while she stood there alone in front of the portrait hole. He whispered to Lavender to speak the password, and tell the third year girl that she had returned.

The portrait hole swung open.



Lupin returned to St. Mungo’s to check on Harry and whether he was dead or alive. He ran through the corridors, and into the ward where they were keeping him. He burst through the door and into Harry’s room. Harry, like many patients, didn’t have the luxury of a private room. Lupin looked up at the Healer that stood over Harry’s body.

“Ah, Remus,” said the Healer cautiously. Lupin looked directly to Harry, and then looked back at the Healer.

“The Boy Who Lived may not live through this. Remus, he is still alive, but just barely. It would take a real miracle for him to live through this. Although that is what Potter comes up for,” the Healer said looking back up at Lupin.

Lupin took a seat, and held his chin up with his hand.

The Healer looked more sternly at him. “Please, can you tell me what exactly happened that he got hit with?”

Lupin looked up again, he could remember it clearly.

“The Ministry was right outside of Hogwarts’ door, they were coming. It would mean victory for us, and defeat for the darkest wizard of all time. It would mean that Voldemort was brought down by a bunch of school children. It would be a grave defeat for Voldemort. Harry was told to stay well hidden in Dumbledore’s office, but he is stubborn to everyone’s ruling and came out when we were so close to winning on our own. The second we found out he was in the Entrance Hall, Voldemort was already standing close by with Tonks at Harry’s side. Minerva and I came running as fast we could up the stairs. We wanted Harry to live; we loved Harry in our own sort of way. She as his Head of House, myself as the best friend of his father and godfather. No one among Hogwarts staff or the Order wanted Harry’s life to be taken by the same man whom had killed our friends, and his family. No one wanted that to happen, so Minerva and I wanted to make sure he wouldn’t. The flashes from the wands out the door threw the Hall into disarray, when we all regained our attention to the fact that Voldemort was standing there near Harry. Voldemort had lifted his wand, the killing curse in his head, and at that exact same time, nearly the entire order, the entire staff had thrown the killing curse back. Harry was hit by a dead man’s death charm,”
Lupin said very slowly, staring at Harry's limp body which could you could barely witness the rise and fall of his chest.

The Healer coughed at the statement, “Remus, he didn’t die.”



Ron, Ginny, and any other surviving student helped Madam Pomfrey carry the stunned students into the Hospital Wing, while the St. Mungo’s staff and the Order took the more seriously hurt to the Witch and Wizarding Hospital. Severus Snape copied letters that told parents the general deal of what happened, and that they would be expected to pick up their child from Hogwarts as soon as possible, or they could be transported via Floo Powder to accompany their son or daughter to St. Mungo’s. He also wrote a very important letter to the Daily Prophet about an article which should be published the next morning. Seeing how it was already around five a.m. Ron was absolutely stunned to see the next morning editions of the Daily Prophet.

A Students War: An Evil and Brutal Attack on Students

The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was attacked late during the night by none other than the returning You-Know-Who and his army of Death Eaters and Dementors. The first causality of the war that took place in the Entrance Hall was their very own Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, believed by many to be the only other stronger wizard than the darkest wizard that the Wizarding World has come to know.

While the number of fatalities and injuries has not yet been revealed, Severus Snape, the potions master at this prestigious English school, had this to say: “Yes, Hogwarts went through the worst night that a school could ever survive. But that is what makes this school so advanced now. You-Know-Who was bound to make a mistake at some point during his terrible years of reign, it just happened to be that he had knocked on the wrong door.”

It may surprise some of our readers to find out about whom it was that put a stop to You-Know-Who’s feats. It was none other than the Boy Who Lived, Harry Potter. Harry Potter was undergoing his seventh and final year at Hogwarts, and it is believed that is why You-Know-Who attacked last night. This is of course, not the first time that You-Know-Who has been at Hogwarts.

You-Know-Who attended the school himself as a Slytherin when the school was under the authority of Headmaster Dippet, who has long since passed away. You-Know-Who has also had more than one encounter at the school: when Harry Potter was a first year, he attacked the school for a very highly valuable Sorcerer’s Stone, which would have ultimately brought the Dark Wizard back from his low sooner. You-Know-Who tried again the next year, acting through a student, and returning as the preservation of a mere memory when the secretive Chamber of Secrets was found. He then took a break from Hogwarts to set free prisoners from Azkaban, such as Sirius Black, who even though is still being hunted for, remains to be the infamous Harry Potter’s godfather. Dumbledore informed the entire Ministry and public of You-Know-Who’s return after Harry Potter’s fourth year, the same year that the Dark Mark was scene floating above the crowds at the Quidditch World Cup, and that same year, Hogwarts had suffered the death of Cedric Diggory, a seventh year at the time of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. He then regained almost all of his strength last year.

You-Know-Who has made his survival off of Unicorn Blood, and other acts of receiving immortal powers with a terrible curse. It is because of this reason every witch and wizard needs to be aware and cautioned by the power and might of the Dark Lord. There is still no word on the condition of You-Know-Who or Harry Potter.





A/N: AHHH!! He lived!!! DUN DUN DUN!! What could this mean? How will the end of all ends play out? Please review, it is encouragement for me to keep sitting out the days for approval :)